Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 01:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

la la la
Old 11-19-2008, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike biddin on contracts hmmmm. good job mayn
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hauling 60,000 pounds of Grain from Albury to Dubbo will earn your driver $1.13 per mile, a total of $383.37 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
mike biddin on contracts hmmmm. good job mayn
I bid real high on them very often, withotu telling anyone, and not expecting to win.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
New Contract

Lumber to Horsham, 130 loads. Permanent supply is in Dubbo 500 miles away. Both towns are in teh southeast quadrant. I have to wait until tomorrow to move the terminal and change the preferred cargo bonus, so dont rush.

we are murdering trukz and by the way, since im not a communications manager anymore, can i get my collection turned down to that of a regular employee?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 AM
bp chaser

You have completed your route to Dubbo on time. You collected $383.37 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $191.69 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $191.69. Your driver rating is now 103.09. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.

leaves me just enough money to buy a quick rest
Old 11-19-2008, 01:07 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by stock05
we are murdering trukz and by the way, since im not a communications manager anymore, can i get my collection turned down to that of a regular employee?
we'll turn it down a little since you cant seem to handle it
Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 AM
NealFoReal

Thats a negative. And for asking I might bump you up to 50%
bp chaser

Hauling 60,000 pounds of Lumber from Dubbo to Horsham will earn your driver $3.06 per mile, a total of $1753.23 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

So that should be about $3.60 once we get our bonuses applied tomorrow
NealFoReal

I bid real high on them very often, withotu telling anyone, and not expecting to win.
Got it. Put the starter in just now so tomorrow I'll fire the bitch up and see if that fixed the problem. I just gotta put the tb's and tank back on which ima try to get up and do in the morning.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

Hauling 60,000 pounds of Lumber from Dubbo to Horsham will earn your driver $3.06 per mile, a total of $1753.23 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

So that should be about $3.60 once we get our bonuses applied tomorrow

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 11-19-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:11 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

those look funny next to each other lol
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 AM
bp chaser

i cant wait til 11/23 we can ditch the moscow terminal
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

Yo is a 66" ramp gonna be long enough to get the bike in the truck bed? And should i get one with an arch coz I heard the cage bottoms out if you dont have the arch?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:15 AM

we'll turn it down a little since you cant seem to handle it
well either that or give me my position back.

Thats a negative. And for asking I might bump you up to 50%
if you stop being a ***** and PM her this link, then feel free to turn it up to 50%

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-o...ml#post3629271
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
those look funny next to each other lol
so do your parents
NealFoReal

i cant wait til 11/23 we can ditch the moscow terminal
Word. ****** waste. Plus we need to ditch it to keep tneck happy

Yo is a 66" ramp gonna be long enough to get the bike in the truck bed? And should i get one with an arch coz I heard the cage bottoms out if you dont have the arch?
if you truck is bagged or lowered yeah thats plenty.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

well either that or give me my position back.

if you stop being a ***** and PM her this link, then feel free to turn it up to 50%

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-o...ml#post3629271
Ill do it from a drone account. Is that okay? BUT I'd rather the ***** not come on here

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!