Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Hola!

LMFAO...YOUR NOT SERIOUS?! No you can't be.....your the genius on here!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:47 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

SO WHEN WE GOING TO SEE SOME HOTTIE ACTION PICS!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:53 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Oooooops

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 10-24-2008 at 12:55 PM. Reason: goofed
Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 PM
**** YOU ALL!

SO SLEEPING WITH MY BF MAKES ME HAVE "LOOSE MORALS?"...DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIM I DONT?...or wait I forgot where I was for the moment.....YOU JUST WANTED TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM.........THATS HARD TO DO!!!:YEAH

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 10-24-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:00 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
SO SLEEPING WITH MY BF MAKES ME HAVE "LOOSE MORALS?"...DO YOU KNOW SOMETHIGN ABOUT HIM I DONT?...or wait I forgot where I was for the moment.....YOU JUST WANTED TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM.........THATS HARD TO DO!!!:YEAH

burn
Old 10-24-2008, 01:00 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Seriously!!!! Wtf Is Wrong With Some Of The Ppl On Sl?! I Didn't Think This Was Myspace.....**** Save The Drama........watch A Soap Opera...or Pop In A **** And Beat Your Frustration Out!!!! I Came On Here To Meet Chick Riders And Maybe Meet Some People That Would Want To Help Me Learn To Stunt!!! Boy Did Most Of You Put A Sour Taste In My Mouth About Sl!!!

Im Sorry To Those That Are Incompetent And Hide Behind A Computer/keyboard To Make Themselves Feel Like A Man!!! Is That All You Got? Go To Your Local Bar And Talk ****...see What Might Happen Then...you Might Just Get Your *** Beat!!! Cut The **** Out......or Go To Another Thread And Talk ****!!! **** God Damn!!
Do you always have the first letter in every word in Caps?
Old 10-24-2008, 01:08 PM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww, that is great. Congrats n welcome!!!! Def get another bike if ur gonna race it, start w/ a 600, i went from 600 to 1000, now back to 600 cause trust when i say its better on turns!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
white trash haha...dude you live in toledo, ohio... your gf is proly the town pro for the trailor community
Ok I wasn't going to jump on this thread.... but, really? Maybe you should just use the search and find Lacey before you go any further?
Besides that, I'll punch you in the throat if you talk any more **** about her.

Originally Posted by scott3824
Yeah I figured multi-syllabic words and proper grammar would confuse you.
Scooter, I love you and the fact that you used "multi-syllabic" in order to reason with a person that doesn't understand big words.

HOW OLD ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS?!
Some of them are about 12. They just like to be salty. No worries, there will be another new chick that will sign up sometime who WILL show her boobies and you'll see what all the fuss is about. It actually WORKS some of the time

Originally Posted by nags
How the hell did you post in all capital letters?
my pumpkin is a computer genius

Originally Posted by anya
Awwwww, that is great. Congrats n welcome!!!! Def get another bike if ur gonna race it, start w/ a 600, i went from 600 to 1000, now back to 600 cause trust when i say its better on turns!!!!
aaaand Anya ignoring all the 9 pages of crap to say hello

ok I'm done. Off to a less retarded thread..... somewhere....
Old 10-24-2008, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi

aaaand Anya ignoring all the 9 pages of crap to say hello

ok I'm done. Off to a less retarded thread..... somewhere....

Just wanted to respond to what was relevant on this thread!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:21 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

jen-jen don't be mad or upset hun.....it's just people talkin ****. i'm sure you are an upstanding woman for ur man. ***** make people do and say really odd things....chin up.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:25 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags
How the hell did you post in all capital letters?
IT'S EASY.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:27 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Brappp

Last edited by RecklessDan; 10-24-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

SO SLEEPING WITH MY BF MAKES ME HAVE "LOOSE MORALS?"...DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIM I DONT?...or wait I forgot where I was for the moment.....YOU JUST WANTED TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM.........THATS HARD TO DO!!!:YEAH
youre a **** shut up and get the **** off stuntlife and dont come back untill you gain a sense of humor. its a ******* website, dont get offended cuz ppl with ***** wanna see boobies. yes weve seen them before and we will want to see new ones for the rest of our lives, its the evenflow, go with it.
Originally Posted by anya
i like you
Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
Ok I wasn't going to jump on this thread.... but, really? Maybe you should just use the search and find Lacey before you go any further?
Besides that, I'll punch you in the throat if you talk any more **** about her.
hahah that made me spit cappucino on my computer, thanks. nothing like a good throat punch threat to inspire my day
Old 10-24-2008, 01:51 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
youre a **** shut up and get the **** off stuntlife and dont come back untill you gain a sense of humor. its a ******* website, dont get offended cuz ppl with ***** wanna see boobies. yes weve seen them before and we will want to see new ones for the rest of our lives, its the evenflow, go with it.
That's kind of harsh on a girl just cause she won't show her ***** (which she should)
Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That's kind of harsh on a girl just cause she won't show her ***** (which she should)
not cuz she wont show *****, i have redtube if i really wanna see *****. cuz she takes something thats supposed to be light hearted and fun and gets all serious and pulls out the bitch card instead of taking the humor and having fun with it. wow, whats wrong with some ppl, some of you guys need to eat more fiber
Old 10-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahah that made me spit cappucino on my computer, thanks. nothing like a good throat punch threat to inspire my day
sorry, that's gunna be a bitch to clean up.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:32 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
Brappp
right on man! +1
Old 10-24-2008, 02:37 PM

Jenny, FYI this is only internet....Dont get offended!!! Its a place for pple to get together n have a good time n laugh....Some peeps def have a crazy sarcastic sense of humor here....Just go along w/ it n have a good time. NEways, good to see more girl riders on here. Welcome!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:50 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

I DONT GIVE A F#@% WHAT YOU PPL SAY ABOUT ME..........ITS A PICTURE> DOESNT MEAN IM A ****** ****!!! IN ALL REALITY....YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ***!!!! SUCK YOUR NEIGHBORS **** OR F#@% YOUR OWN MOTHER!! YOU MIGHT EVEN THINK ABOUT HANGING YOUR F#@KING SELF.

IT WAS A PICTURE WITH A MEANING FOR ONE PERSON TO SEE!!! BIG DEAL YOU ALL GOT TO SEE IT! I DONT CARE> IF I WERE A **** OR WANTED ATTENTION, I WOULD HAVE POSTED MORE...DONT YOU THINK. NOW GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND INSERT YOUR FOOT!

AND I KNOW THIS WILL ONLY STIR UP MORE **** AND I WIL LNOT FEED INTO YOUR TWELVE YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL GAMES....BUT DID YOU ALL EXPECT ME TO SIT BACK AND BE BASHED?

absoFUCKINlutely NOT! I WILL NOW, JUST LAUGH AT THE EGOTISTICAL BULLSHIT YOU HERMETS HAVE TO SAY!!!

JUST REMEMBER IM NOT LAUGHING WITH YOU.....IM LAUGHING AT YOU!!!
thats it!! raaage raaaaaage BRRRRRRAPPPPPP
Old 10-24-2008, 03:20 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i would just like to clear a few things up.
A) i think all of the chicks in this thread are hot and would like to see them all topless or in bathing suits with no harm or disrespect intended
B)IF YOU HOLD SHIFT YOU CAN POST IN ALL CAPS
C)When You Use Caps Lock It Only Caps The First Letter Of Every Word
D) i still love *****, SL, and this thread!:YEAH

Quick Reply: Hola!