Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 02:11 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
The point is you shouldn't be STALKING anybody.
Well she shouldn't be going the same way to work everyday..she should try to shake n bake me a little bit. Plus im tired of eating at all the same places she eats at everyday myself.....getting kinda boring
Old 12-15-2008, 02:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
Well she shouldn't be going the same way to work everyday..she should try to shake n bake me a little bit. Plus im tired of eating at all the same places she eats at everyday myself.....getting kinda boring
lol, ur just following her to make sure she gets home safe and ****, right?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:15 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

YOUR RIGHt....see thats why i've always liked you....ur advice is KICK ***!!!
everyone likes 'chito.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:16 PM

badinagoodway is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if youre scared of an std youre a candy *** pour some vinegar on it if it itches youll be all good
you're supposed to put vinegar on it????? aw,****, I thought it was windex. uh-oh....

sdfkillz, you are one funny ************...speaking of *************, HI PONI!!!! (aka snugglebear)
Old 12-15-2008, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
gramatikal insults are as gay as ur STOCKINGS
gramatikal insults are gay as hell, I agree. I **** up on spellings too.....HOWEVER, There should be some sort of rule that if your gonna try and joke on someone you should at least spell **** right just so it doesn't make you look like a big ol' TURD

Originally Posted by Trachito
lol, ur just following her to make sure she gets home safe and ****, right?
YES
Old 12-15-2008, 02:18 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

ur doing it all wrong. u need to threaten her. that always does the trick

LMFAO!!!!

CHITO CHITO.....
Old 12-15-2008, 02:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by badinagoodway
you're supposed to put vinegar on it????? aw,****, I thought it was windex. uh-oh....

sdfkillz, you are one funny ************...speaking of *************, HI PONI!!!! (aka snugglebear)
u are one weird girl...i just hope u didnt give me the HERPES!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:19 PM

HI PONI!!!! (aka snugglebear)
u tryin to get back with the guy? he's a major puss if he goes back to you
gramatikal insults are gay as hell, I agree. I **** up on spellings too.....HOWEVER, There should be some sort of rule that if your gonna try and joke on someone you should at least spell **** right just so it doesn't make you look like a big ol' TURD
yeah, yeah, yeah, just post the link to that ugly chinese bitch. i wanna read 99 pages of insults then read her emo blogs.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
You make no sense...re-read that!! And with your IQ you still won't get it!!

nice to look at ...that is all, then you take your clothes off and you are a skinny frail heroin addict lookin twig like amy winehouse...wasn't that ur pik.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
LMFAO!!!!

CHITO CHITO.....
thats right. i know women. **** chocolates and roses when u can stalk a bitch

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Aww you're talking like that to poni, are you thinking about getting back together with him? Is he really as stupid as we all think? And are you ***** a ugly as he says or as sweet as Durty claims?
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

WHAT UP SNAKE-WRANGLER!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by poni
WHAT UP SNAKE-WRANGLER!!!!
there he goes talkin about durty's dick again.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

u tryin to get back with the guy?
yes she is!!! they we'll end up together in the end!! they are meant for each other no matter wat comes between them (no pun intended) they work things out in the end, in a very weird and mysterious way!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:23 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

thats right. i know women. **** chocolates and roses when u can stalk a bitch

HELL YEAH or **** I guess some bitches like HERPES KEEP THAT **** ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Aww you're talking like that to poni, are you thinking about getting back together with him? Is he really as stupid as we all think? And are you ***** a ugly as he says or as sweet as Durty claims?
there was a pic posted somewhere. she was aight, but not worth getting herpes over.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:24 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah, just post the link to that ugly chinese bitch. i wanna read 99 pages of insults then read her emo blogs.
Dude I can't find it right now...Look it up on here. type in Bodybuilders.com and im sure it will pop cuz everyone was talking about it like a month ago on here. You will spend like 2 hours looking at it...but it will be like the funniest 2 hours of your life LOL
nice to look at ...that is all, then you take your clothes off and you are a skinny frail heroin addict lookin twig like amy winehouse...wasn't that ur pik.
How come everyone in this thread is cool....except for you?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

there was a pic posted somewhere. she was aight, but not worth getting herpes over.
Literally Is any chick worth getting it over?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM

How come everyone in this thread is cool....except for you?
i was starting to think u were a lame *** until i read this.

i'll look up the *****, thanks
Old 12-15-2008, 02:27 PM
**** YOU ALL!

You know whats sad..is your pathetic cries for help! Shall I go on? Do you want me to let your girl BADINAGOODWAY know all about your bullshit PM's to try and hook up with this "AMY WINEHOUSE HEROIN ADDICT LOOK ALIKE" and until you got shut down, you weren't talking ****!!

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 12-15-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Hola!