Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:35 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by PETe P
i don't need relationship advice, i can screw them up myself just fine.
then go get'em tiger
Old 11-26-2008, 06:17 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by badinagoodway
rotten carma for me???? first of all, it's Karma. Learn how to ******* spell or don't even bother posting. Secondly, for someone who has more than one STD, you might want to shut the **** up.

To set the record straight, Poni broke up with me, announced it online and then proceeded to hate me so after a month of stupid-girl-crying over a boy, I accepted Durty's offer to get to know someone new. In Poni's world, that's cheating somehow. He already told me he tries to make girls feel sorry for him by acting betrayed. But you know what, I'm pretty sure no one on this forum cares about this ridiculous bullshit. I didn't want to post on here, Poni (even though you always bug me to post) But enough is enough. STOP TALKING ****!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME OR YOU OR OUR SITUATION!!!! This **** happened MONTHS ago, GET OVER IT. If I'm such a "*****" as you like to call me several times a day via text-messaging, then why are you still wanting to spend time with me??

Have a good day, all. Sorry for that brief interruption.
that just happened?

Originally Posted by Trachito
word. his bitch *** is prolly asleep sitting up against a wall somewhere, with a big *** messican hat on

yea retard, i never brought it up, our friend stock did ok? i never started talking ****. i even said to someone earlier that i didn't like my personal **** on here. you want to vent talk to stock, he loves the attention like a little school *****. you two would get along great Alana.
HA! you just got put on blast.

Bullshit, Poni...you always start the **** and then claim you never started. same old story everytime, well, the reason you hate me today and told me to "Go get dead" ( whatever that means) is that you wanted to post a picture of my bra online to make fun of stock!!! And I said no, so you proceeded to call me every name in the book (loser,*****, dirty piece of ****). So wouldn't that be starting **** on your part??? All you care about is how you look online to these people you don't even know. Online, you create this new persona for yourself, act like you are something you are not so I guess it makes you feel good but seriously come back to reality. None of this **** matters anyway.......
what a ******* clown.

pour some tussin on it

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Don't feel too bad for Durty. He's caused more hate and discontent on this site than just about anyone.
yeah, but now that he's settled down, im catching up to him.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! if she only knew. durty's been WAAAAY worse than stock. at times i wondered if they were trying to compete on who could be the worse *******.
+1

Originally Posted by DURTY
NO DOUBT!!!
we just like to keep it real.

i only correct when it's not intentional

when i first came on SL and and saw how newbs were flamed i avoided posting on threads with stock and durty for fear of having my feelings hurt

****, i forgot i gotta to down to my truck. might as well take that walk to kmart then. bbl
can i get that translated into english?
Old 11-26-2008, 06:18 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Hi Mr. Stock
Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stock05
we just like to keep it real.
NO DOUBT!!!

FYI when quoting one of the two of them be carefull cuz they have trouble with the whole "quoting" thing and put in there own words and.........u get wat im saying they cant quote for **** so u quoted something that was not said by that person......anyway back to bitting my nails!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
Hi Mr. Stock

NO DOUBT!!!

FYI when quoting one of the two of them be carefull cuz they have trouble with the whole "quoting" thing and put in there own words and.........u get wat im saying they cant quote for **** so u quoted something that was not said by that person......anyway back to bitting my nails!!!

yeah, i noticed that.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you and me both, id probably way out skank you though.
iono about that
Old 11-26-2008, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Damn, I'm so tired of incompetent men!! And don't try to correct my spelling and/or grammar, I'm not writing a research paper...I'm on a forum!! If I cared I'd correct it! Sorry I don't sit with spell check open on a thread...

Donde estan los cuadros? Puesto les
Youre not writing a research paper but you should still know the difference between your and youre and now which to use in sentences My 2cents anyway.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
iono about that
maybe now, but not back in my hey day.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
NealFoReal

BLAH BLAH BLAH..!!! I won't take the time to read your bullshit. So why waste your time?
Theres an ignore button. I know a lot of people have stock on ignore
Old 11-26-2008, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

maybe now, but not back in my hey day.
back in my hey day shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiit you wouldnt be able to top me as a hoe lol.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:52 PM
NealFoReal

BLAH BLAH BLAH..!!! I won't take the time to read your bullshit. So why waste your time? It's only full of some incompetent bullshit that no one really cares about!! Most likely you went on about my accident, you talked about how much $ you make, you felt the need to let everyone know, once again, your attempt to get a degree, and bable bullshit....

SPARE ME!!!!! And I just looked up at your last setence...wanna talk about grammar and punctuation?.....You can pay for school but you can't buy class!!

I call your bluff on all your bullshit!! Your a waste of space now choke on your fathers **** for bringing a poor excuse of a man into this world!!!
while we're correcting spelling errors HOVA
Old 11-26-2008, 06:54 PM
NealFoReal

****** italians

yeah. it hurt my feelings too
A lot of Italians don't like blacks and Hispanics/Spanish/Mexican/Etc.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EZEC
seriously dude....i hope the next dude your girl ***** has aids and gives it to you.
Hey buddy. How you been? I think I got you beat on riding. I'm going on riding once in 6 weeks But me not riding is not out of choice unlike some people eh hum ezec.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:57 PM
NealFoReal

And these messages brought to you in part by:

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-26-2008, 07:03 PM
NealFoReal

we should throw an OMR ad into this mix. i'm sure no one would notice, lol
Oh **** I just did before and reading your post too lol. That's funny ****.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:06 PM
NealFoReal

persona???? HEY EVERYONE...I'M A SQUID, MY NAME IS MATTHEW MORRONE... I got a odd bike to stunt, my ex G.F feels like a **** cause people keep talking about our relationship, sorry that you have to hear this **** ok? it burns my ears and me everytime i hear it, SO WHY WOULD I BRING IT UP???? the bra thing was a laugh , I TOLD YOU TO STOP LEAVING UR PANTIES AT MY PLACE SO WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT???

another thing sweet heart, NEXT TIME WHEN YOU BUY A MOTORCYCLE, ACTUALLY RIDE IT, DON'T SAY YOU GOT A BIKE AND LEAVE IT IN THE GARAGE. ALL SUMMER!..YOU ARE A POSER! (here's the drama) I love your kid, i love puppy , but loving you is harder than being able to say that i'll ride with Durty, you did that all on your own,so in hindsight...you are a *****, now you got it on SL and you deserve what you get.

Ya , ur right, I bought a bike and then didn't ride it. That's why I never posted on here, you always told me to and I said "I'm not a stunter so really what could I say??? You're calling me out cuz I couldn't afford to register and insure my bike. oooo, you're right, I must be a loser. Anyway, doesn't matter, your words fall on deaf ears. But please stop pming everygirl that comes on these sites, They all tell me you creep them out. Remember when you were on that other "stunt forum" and you were pming the girls there, ya they also all told me you creep them out. You remember that stunt website right?? The one where you pissed off everyone and now they hardly talk to you. yeah, you remember.

Anyway, I'm bored of this. But I like your friends on here. They seem fun.

Post some boobie pics then
Old 11-26-2008, 07:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by poni
Anyway, I'm bored of this. But I like your friends on here. They seem fun.

THIS CHICK IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHEN PEEPS ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT'S ON THE NET.... it gets to them,NOT MY PROBLEM.. no stick around "bad in a ***** way" Durty should be back to set the record straight....could be bad for me or you. not only DID YOU HAVE TO SELL THE BIKE CAUSE YOU SUCK, what happened to the volvo i got you for a smokin' deal....? sold that too cause you suck..what are you on vehicle #3?#4????
FYI your FAKE TITTY job is as fake as you and your life, the scars are so bad it looks like a pizza cutter carved you up. I know you are probablly crying like a little bitch you are. don't act hard then clear away the tears you ****. you work in a dead end bar waitress job relying on handouts and tips to take care of your little girl, and now you have nowhere to live...shouldn't have kicked me out, mighta helped you out, and i did, but nobody wants to rent to you cause you are unreliable. period.
**** I'm on fire tonight. I just asked for boobie pics before reading this part. Its meant to be boys and girls. post up the boobie shots
Old 11-26-2008, 07:10 PM

Theres an ignore button. I know a lot of people have stock on ignore
i dont think so, a lot of people say they have me on ignore, but then respond to my posts, so i call them out and they say they were just bullshitting.

back in my hey day shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiit you wouldnt be able to top me as a hoe lol.
***** please.

A lot of Italians don't like blacks and Hispanics/Spanish/Mexican/Etc.
ive noticed that, they are some of the most racist/ignorant ***** that i have met. not the ones out here in cali though, it mostly the ones from the tri-state area.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:10 PM
NealFoReal

well if she has something so do U...SOO WTF ARE U INFECTED WITH!!!!!!

FYI rubber or NOT doesnt save u from herpes and alot of other std's except HIV....
Durty - go get tested homie
Old 11-26-2008, 07:13 PM
NealFoReal

well this is reasuring, but thx anyway for the info...made a doctor's appointment to be sure one way or the other...havent had any cold sores at all tho...so we will see
It could take years to show just an FYI. Even if the doc tells you you're clear now, it could magically pop up years from now

Quick Reply: Hola!