Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 08:43 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Closerstuntz
A lil' late to the thread but wtf. whatz poppin'
what up fellow rider. we are having a intelectual convo' up in here. would you care to join us? stock05 is a little behind in his reading so i have to resort to typing like this....pip-pip cheerio..good day now to you too!

the funniest is that stock, you keep looking dumb cause you keep saying..."i don't understand" DUH understand you suck!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:18 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by poni
what up fellow rider. we are having a intelectual convo' up in here. would you care to join us? stock05 is a little behind in his reading so i have to resort to typing like this....pip-pip cheerio..good day now to you too!

the funniest is that stock, you keep looking dumb cause you keep saying..."i don't understand" DUH understand you suck!

whats funny is, that you think your posts make sense.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by stock05
whats funny is, that you think your posts make sense.
(whats=what's=what-is) what's funny is you got nothing dude(in the form of a come-back or burn)....and i have to see if you can identify the underwears hanging from my ceiling fan dude.....they could be ur woman's..i don't know for sure stock ..i told her not to leave her panties here at my house anymore, see that she gets it right next time, i'm a very busy person if you must understand.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

dont get mad at me because youre a squid who crashes into the back of other riders, then tries to blame them, for you lack of skill.

Okay, as I have posted on another thread...Listen dude, you have spilled much of your life on SL...Clearly your a NOBODY!!! Your nothing, your a ****** wetback..Can you swim?

You make no sense, your posts are lame. Your words ddon't make you look or sound educated, but ignorant. And did you say your close to getting your degree?...Are you sure? Hey ,if I were your age and slept on my MUMMY's sofa, I'd already have one. Or even making $2300 a month off of disability..I think your full of ****.

Your a typical ese!!! Can you even speak spanish?..If so
bese mi asno, or one of your species might say chupo mi culo! La cabeza es muy grande. Pare el ser tal asno y relajese. Va consigue el enemigo puesto, que coge!

Now, you may need your MUMMY to translate that for you but being she's just in the other room, shouldn't be a problem!!! And your constantly trying to correct someone's grammar, shall I revise most of the **** you say!!!?...Do you have webster's dictionary in your favorites? I'm so pococurante by the bullshit that comes out of your mouth! AND FROM THREAD TO THREAD...ARE YOU BI-POLAR? IF THERE WERE EVER SUCH A THING, I'D SAY YOU MIGH BE TRI-POLAR!

Now please, just chill, or not. I have 101 dumb *** remarks I could dig into your *** with, but I won't stoop so low(to your level that is), my lack of intelligence, well it isn't lacking. I don't need to talk ****, mind you on a forum, to make myself feel about.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:05 PM
cereal killa

SENIORITA!!!!! u get me randy talking all that spanish...i don't understand a lick of it (just like stock duzn't comprehend) BUT I LIKEY!!!! tell me more!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:13 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

SENIORITA!!!!! u get me randy talking all that spanish...i don't understand a lick of it (just like stock duzn't comprehend) BUT I LIKEY!!!! tell me more!!!

Damn, I'm so tired of incompetent men!! And don't try to correct my spelling and/or grammar, I'm not writing a research paper...I'm on a forum!! If I cared I'd correct it! Sorry I don't sit with spell check open on a thread...

Donde estan los cuadros? Puesto les
Old 11-25-2008, 02:17 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3641076
Donde estan los cuadros? Puesto les[/QUOTE]

explain
Old 11-25-2008, 02:40 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by 50slut
explain

Where are the pics? put them up
Old 11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Damn, I'm so tired of incompetent men!! And don't try to correct my spelling and/or grammar, I'm not writing a research paper...I'm on a forum!! If I cared I'd correct it! Sorry I don't sit with spell check open on a thread...

Donde estan los cuadros? Puesto les
sawry jens....i don't know spanish from french.....
Old 11-25-2008, 03:00 PM
**** YOU ALL!

sawry jens....i don't know spanish from french.....

WHERE ARE THE PICS?...You said you were taking pics and posting them...I see none
Old 11-25-2008, 04:31 PM
cereal killa

WHERE ARE THE PICS?...You said you were taking pics and posting them...I see none
i was busy last nite jen! relax....you will get some ...heehehhe weren't supose to say anything hehehehehe
Old 11-25-2008, 04:53 PM
**** YOU ALL!

i was busy last nite jen! relax....you will get some ...heehehhe weren't supose to say anything hehehehehe

eeeek, I deserve it
Old 11-25-2008, 04:58 PM
cereal killa

eeeek, I deserve it
oh shaddap jen. no ya don't!!! lets have a beer!
Old 11-25-2008, 04:59 PM
**** YOU ALL!

oh shaddap jen. no ya don't!!! lets have a beer!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

(whats=what's=what-is) what's funny is you got nothing dude(in the form of a come-back or burn)....and i have to see if you can identify the underwears hanging from my ceiling fan dude.....they could be ur woman's..i don't know for sure stock ..i told her not to leave her panties here at my house anymore, see that she gets it right next time, i'm a very busy person if you must understand.
im laughing my *** off right now at you typing that, because it actually happened to you.

Okay, as I have posted on another thread...Listen dude, you have spilled much of your life on SL...Clearly your a NOBODY!!! Your nothing, your a ****** wetback..Can you swim?

i will be a nobody, while you continue to be a somebody, who crashed into somebody, because you are a squid and have no business on a bike in the first place.

You make no sense, your posts are lame. Your words ddon't make you look or sound educated, but ignorant. And did you say your close to getting your degree?...Are you sure? Hey ,if I were your age and slept on my MUMMY's sofa, I'd already have one. Or even making $2300 a month off of disability..I think your full of ****.

my posts make no sense? between you and douchebag, i dont know who's worse at trying to make sense. yes, i am very close to getting my degree and dont sleep on my moms sofa, so try again. dont be jealous of my disability just because its more than your monthly income. you can think im full of ****, doesnt really bother me, i mean come, you also think that youre not at fault for squidding out and crashing into the back of another rider.

Your a typical ese!!! Can you even speak spanish?..If so
bese mi asno, or one of your species might say chupo mi culo! La cabeza es muy grande. Pare el ser tal asno y relajese. Va consigue el enemigo puesto, que coge!

no, i dont speak spanish, sorry try again.

Now, you may need your MUMMY to translate that for you but being she's just in the other room, shouldn't be a problem!!! And your constantly trying to correct someone's grammar, shall I revise most of the **** you say!!!?...Do you have webster's dictionary in your favorites? I'm so pococurante by the bullshit that comes out of your mouth! AND FROM THREAD TO THREAD...ARE YOU BI-POLAR? IF THERE WERE EVER SUCH A THING, I'D SAY YOU MIGH BE TRI-POLAR!

if my mom were in the other room it wouldnt help any, considering she is german and japanese. bullshit that comes out of my mouth? last time i checked, i was typing replies, not saying them.

Now please, just chill, or not. I have 101 dumb *** remarks I could dig into your *** with, but I won't stoop so low(to your level that is), my lack of intelligence, well it isn't lacking. I don't need to talk ****, mind you on a forum, to make myself feel about.
you dont need to talk ****, but yet you just wrote an entire essay full of **** talking? you suck at life.

i look forward to you next reply you cunty *****.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:08 PM
cereal killa

im laughing my *** off right now at you typing that, because it actually happened to you.

you dont need to talk ****, but yet you just wrote an entire essay full of **** talking? you suck at life.

i look forward to you next reply you cunty *****.
CUNTY *****??? thems fightin werds
Old 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

you are all ****. have a good day.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Especially stock.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:11 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by nags
Especially stock.
awww **** nags just sent you away with 3rd degree burns...GANGSTA BUMP
Old 11-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

awww **** nags just sent you away with 3rd degree burns...GANGSTA BUMP
........are you for real?

Quick Reply: Hola!