Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 12:57 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Trachito
i think i ran JennyJennJen off with all the corrections. her grammar and spelling on here was perfect by the time i was done with her

hahahahaha.......... im sure she's around somewhere trying to get attention
Old 01-05-2009, 02:32 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

u guys are totally ******* up a good thread with this stupidity. it would be better if you just let the thread die with dignity.
this thread will never die....as long as Jenny keeps popping up from time to time...horndogs are gonna look to see if someone got her to break with showing a picture. then suddenly Jenny wont be a ***** anymore....they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a ***** again.

this is the best Thread on SL...Who gives a **** about stories of random people ******* up peoples SPOTS. If your Spot wasn't the MALL parking lot your spot wouldn't get BLOWN UP...DUMBASSES
Old 01-05-2009, 02:49 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

this thread is a lil old......
Old 01-05-2009, 03:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nina weee
well, hopefully she's using correct grammar, spelling, and use of commas

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
this thread will never die....as long as Jenny keeps popping up from time to time...horndogs are gonna look to see if someone got her to break with showing a picture. then suddenly Jenny wont be a ***** anymore....they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a ***** again.
i suppose. she got me to break and put up a pic of myself. i guess that makes her a horndog also, lol

Originally Posted by poni
this thread is a lil old......
thank you.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM

i suppose. she got me to break and put up a pic of myself. i guess that makes her a horndog also, lol
That doesn't mean anything. Its a tottally different thing. If she asked for your phone number you'd give it to her as soon as she pushes ENTER. But you ask for hers and shes like "well.....IIIII dont know"

Its like girls calling each other pimps cuz they get guys. No your a *****. If a guy goes out to the club....He 'HOPES' to get a girl.
When a girl goes out to the club she 'KNOWS' weather or not shes ******* or not.

So that doesn't matter if you showed her a picture of yourself....She probably the only person on here that knows everyones faces with the names. Shes still one up on you
Old 01-05-2009, 11:24 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

That doesn't mean anything. Its a tottally different thing. If she asked for your phone number you'd give it to her as soon as she pushes ENTER. But you ask for hers and shes like "well.....IIIII dont know"

Its like girls calling each other pimps cuz they get guys. No your a *****. If a guy goes out to the club....He 'HOPES' to get a girl.
When a girl goes out to the club she 'KNOWS' weather or not shes ******* or not.

So that doesn't matter if you showed her a picture of yourself....She probably the only person on here that knows everyones faces with the names. Shes still one up on you
ur right, but i still have a choice and the older and wiser i've gotten, i've become more choosey. and i don't think i'd give her my number JUST cuz she asked, especially since she already has a guy anyway. **** it, women still gotta put in some work to get with this, unless i'm just feeling easy that night
Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

.they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a ***** again.
you guys dont have her digits yet? sheesh ive had em for a while

welcome to the site jenn..where ya been ?

ahh **** it ill just text ya
Old 01-06-2009, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
you guys dont have her digits yet? sheesh ive had em for a while

welcome to the site jenn..where ya been ?

ahh **** it ill just text ya
YOu guys are both in the same State....I hope you got her number
Old 01-06-2009, 03:43 AM

ur right, but i still have a choice and the older and wiser i've gotten, i've become more choosey. and i don't think i'd give her my number JUST cuz she asked, especially since she already has a guy anyway. **** it, women still gotta put in some work to get with this, unless i'm just feeling easy that night
U talk like ur 40. LOL...I dont think you've gotten 'more choosey'. I think you just dont go after someone just cuz they are cute like maybe you did when you was like 18. But if something falls in your lap your gonna take that ****!

and look if she had a guy(and she does) but gives you her number....then shes not happy with him and they are eventually gonna break up....so **** it...CAll her. If she didn't want you to have it she wouldn't have given it to you. Thats like these girls that go out to the clubs but then tell you they got boyfriends but just wanna dance..LOL..GET THE **** OUTTA HERE....ur in a club your trying to get attention. Shes just lying to herself what she wants. If she really wanted her boyfriend, she wouldn't be at the CLUB (just trying to dance) she'd be at home with him

JUST SAYING.....
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 AM
cereal killa

yea , some or most of that is pretty true.....go at it man. you must be gay, or ur drive is crazy low. if you don't **** thatn *** then FWD the number mother ******. guys that don't take advantage of that have got real issues.....
Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 AM

U talk like ur 40. LOL...I dont think you've gotten 'more choosey'. I think you just dont go after someone just cuz they are cute like maybe you did when you was like 18. But if something falls in your lap your gonna take that ****!
no, i have gotten more choosey. no more fatties and whatnot, not even on deseperate days. ur right, i dont go after a chic just cuz she's pretty. a lot of glamorous chics are hot but more expensive than they're worth, or just straight up bitches. but yah, if either chic falls on my lap, i'm gonna take it. just don't ask me for money, beeotch
Old 01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
cereal killa

jens hasn't been around this thread in a while man....you may be SOL
Old 01-06-2009, 05:51 PM

who may be SOL? not me. i wasn't swinging on that girl's nuts.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM

who may be SOL? not me. i wasn't swinging on that girl's nuts.

She doesn't come here no mo....now shes busy making a MYSPACE page
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
cereal killa

She doesn't come here no mo....now shes busy making a MYSPACE page
jens gets around eh??? SL, myspace....geez next thing it'll be yahoo or messenger...
Old 01-07-2009, 02:31 PM

dude yahoo is a messenger
Old 01-07-2009, 02:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

dude yahoo is a messenger
by messenger im sure he means MSNmessenger now plz let this thread DIE!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
by messenger im sure he means MSNmessenger now plz let this thread DIE!!!
why do you care? just stop coming to it and posting...theres 1,000 or more other threads....
Old 01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by nina weee

Attention? Watch your mouth little lady. Re-read this lame *** thread, I HAVE ALL THE ATTENTION I NEED.

Quick Reply: Hola!