Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 10:56 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by steven-o
they need to capitalize on it and start selling them as souvenirs to generate revenue.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:00 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

*******!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

aiiiiittte new progress scraped bar finally...busted leg though =[
Old 10-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yawwwnn
Old 10-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-19-2008, 11:25 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Crutches + snow +ice=sucks.

Lock your arms. You are noodle arming it.
i know, i'm not looking forward to it.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:37 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

braaapppp!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

i'm gonna go study for a little bit before i go to bed

Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 PM

ross, check this one out-

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/caption-pic-863122/
Old 10-19-2008, 11:51 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

i want to move to ******* Austria. lol
Old 10-19-2008, 11:52 PM

You have completed your route to Zurich on time. You collected $666.21 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $66.62 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $599.59. Your driver rating is now 10.76. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:53 PM

i want to move to ******* Austria. lol
i want to go to austria and do some *******.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:57 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

gosh im getting fat lol
Old 10-20-2008, 12:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

y o
Old 10-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by stock05
good stuff

Im going out for some food, and then prolly chill in the hot tub for while

BBL
Old 10-20-2008, 12:05 AM

gosh im getting fat lol
me too, hopefully i will be cleared by the doctor to return back to work november 1st.

i just recieved some hatemail. you would think my inbox is full of it, but since ive been on here, i think ive only recieved 2-3 hate messages.

Originally Posted by Ken Eberle
learn to ******* read you illiterate bastard what i said was as follows...i said to NOT use weapons and to NOT fight because he would more than likely get in trouble...what i did say was that S&W was better than Springfield...but i was only commenting on another post by EZEC so get your facts right...your a ******* idiot saying that its the same exact thing that I was promoting...i didn't promote **** and your the one telling him to assault them
Old 10-20-2008, 12:07 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

yooooooooo
Old 10-20-2008, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what up *******
Old 10-20-2008, 12:09 AM

, reply and tell him to punch himself in the face lol
Old 10-20-2008, 12:10 AM

, reply and tell him to punch himself in the face lol

i replied this...

"need some tissue?"

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!