Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 07:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old duffer
Europeans are weird like that. I don't get them. I thought they were meant to be stylish
they think they are, i suppose.

so where are the fine aussies at? sydney?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:42 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Do you know if they passed that fat law to stop serving people there?
no fat laws around here. that would be fucked up with the amount of fat people around here.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to bed

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:44 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
they think they are, i suppose.

so where are the fine aussies at? sydney?
probably gold coast in qld I think.

later

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:46 AM

I'm off to bed
Old 10-19-2008, 07:53 AM

well, The Objective turned out to be a crazy movie. weird ending....
Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

well, The Objective turned out to be a crazy movie. weird ending....
def. weird ending. Could have been better... with the same plot
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:YEAH

we have a legal spot now

and im finding the slower i come into the circle (below idle )the better i am,still suck at it tho
Old 10-19-2008, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
def. weird ending. Could have been better... with the same plot
yah, the movie was good but the ending was ****. it didnt really have a meaning.
Originally Posted by burnoutnut
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:YEAH

we have a legal spot now

and im finding the slower i come into the circle (below idle )the better i am,still suck at it tho
we had a legal spot where cops used to come chill and watch. some cop came and told my boy he had to leave even though we have permission and then wrote him up for 8 citations. **** like no headlight, no blinkers, wreckless endangerment, etc. its a controlled environment though and a stuntbike is like a dirtbike. its not gonna have lights and ****. he's gonna try to battle it out in court.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

we had a legal spot where cops used to come chill and watch. some cop came and told my boy he had to leave even though we have permission and then wrote him up for 8 citations. **** like no headlight, no blinkers, wreckless endangerment, etc. its a controlled environment though and a stuntbike is like a dirtbike. its not gonna have lights and ****. he's gonna try to battle it out in court.
THERE is always one isnt there
Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 AM

i have to poo
Old 10-19-2008, 08:26 AM

THERE is always one isnt there
apparently. don't know what to do now. guess i gotta find another spot. might try getting written permission then finding out what i have to do to say that we can stunt there legally so if the cop comes, we have enough proof that he can't site us, just like he wouldnt be able to go to a private dirt trail and site dirtbike riders for no lights and ****.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:27 AM

i'm pooing

gotta love laptops
Old 10-19-2008, 08:32 AM

did the smell run everyone away??
Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 AM

oh well. off to make pancakes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

i'm pooing

gotta love laptops
thats just nasty dude
Old 10-19-2008, 08:34 AM

****!!!! i forgot i have to have my son's bday party today!!! i gotta go to the store!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 AM

thats just nasty dude
not as nasty as that piece of **** cop who's running us out of our lot
Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 AM

aight, i'm outta here. adios.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!