Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 03:07 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
im on that site and you disguised as a link to an omr thread
you mean to tell me, that isnt you in the ******** video???
Old 09-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Well well well look at what the white trash cat drug in.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:10 PM

im outta here skanks, gotta go drop my girls car off to the bodyshop.

holla blox!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 66.3% condition.

thats ok, im 1 leg from pulling into our terminal
Old 09-15-2008, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
Well well well look at what the white trash cat drug in.
hasnt neal been here?

alright now im really out.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You have completed your route to Palermo on time. You collected $2,446.29 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $1,223.14 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $1,223.14. Your driver rating is now 96.52. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:15 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
pb&j isnt healthy?
i always thought it was okay but they started making fat free pb and sugarless jelly and that natural non chemical ****, whatever it's called. its terrible. all these people scared of **** they've been eating for decades. some of my family members repeat exactly what they hear on the ****** infomercials with how **** is cancerous and whatnot, yet "People are living longer than ever before"
Old 09-15-2008, 03:20 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
i always thought it was okay but they started making fat free pb and sugarless jelly and that natural non chemical ****, whatever it's called. its terrible. all these people scared of **** they've been eating for decades. some of my family members repeat exactly what they hear on the ****** infomercials with how **** is cancerous and whatnot, yet "People are living longer than ever before"
i dont actually care if its bad for me, just surprised me
Old 09-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
hasnt neal been here?

alright now im really out.
Lol no I was just throwing out random thoughts...
Old 09-15-2008, 03:23 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-15-2008, 03:24 PM

i dont actually care if its bad for me, just surprised me
i dont think its bad for u. the fat content isnt THAT high and i dont think its very much cholesterol. the sugar may be kinda high though. **** all that **** though. its a damn good dessert
Old 09-15-2008, 03:26 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I am so sick of fake versions of food. My wife eats vegetarian bologna, sunday for breakfast we has turkey bacon, pancakes made with egg whites and light syrup, and wheat english muffins with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. None of it tastes like the real thing. I like bacon, not turkey bacon. I like eggs, not egg whites. It pisses me off so bad. My friends that made the breakfast are both overweight and neither of them are losing any by eating all this **** that tastes nothing like what it's supposed to be.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:29 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Oh, for dinner saturday night we had turkey hot dogs. Have you had those? They taste like ******* cardboard. My wife swears they taste just like regular hot dogs. She swears all fake beef products taste like the real thing. It's been over 12 years since she had beef. They don't taste the ******* same.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:29 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
i dont think its bad for u. the fat content isnt THAT high and i dont think its very much cholesterol. the sugar may be kinda high though. **** all that **** though. its a damn good dessert
sugar is good for you. fat is good for you if youre skinny. chloesterol isnt of course.

I have peanut butter at least once a day
Old 09-15-2008, 03:30 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Oh, for dinner saturday night we had turkey hot dogs. Have you had those? They taste like ******* cardboard. My wife swears they taste just like regular hot dogs. She swears all fake beef products taste like the real thing. It's been over 12 years since she had beef. They don't taste the ******* same.
+1

we buy chicken/turkey hot dogs for becky and the kids, and then beef/pork hot dogs for me
Old 09-15-2008, 03:31 PM

One more rant. My company pushes 401k big time. "We want to take care of our workers after retirement." They match dollar for dollar. This year I've lost everything they've put in plus some of my own money. How is that helping. My father has been in the 401k forever and he has less money then if he had just put that money in the bank. The company must be getting kickbacks from fidelity.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:31 PM
bp chaser

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...latfender.html
Old 09-15-2008, 03:33 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
One more rant. My company pushes 401k big time. "We want to take care of our workers after retirement." They match dollar for dollar. This year I've lost everything they've put in plus some of my own money. How is that helping. My father has been in the 401k forever and he has less money then if he had just put that money in the bank. The company must be getting kickbacks from fidelity.
thats because the market is down. when the market goes up, your money goes up. you should know that by now. and tell your old man not to retire until; the market is up
Old 09-15-2008, 03:33 PM

+1

we buy chicken/turkey hot dogs for becky and the kids, and then beef/pork hot dogs for me
I do the same at home but we were at my friend's camp that they just bought.

The place came with a boat lift and they've never owned or really been in a boat. Now they think they need one. This should be fun.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

I like the fake baked ham deli slices and tofu hot dogs...the fake buffalo wings are the the best though.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!