Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 01:08 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh.... im back... my girl stole the comp when i went to smoke
Old 09-14-2008, 01:08 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-14-2008, 01:09 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
ahhh.... im back... my girl stole the comp when i went to smoke
and then you had to regulate on her *** right?
Old 09-14-2008, 01:12 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

i'll take care of her for ya 50...
Old 09-14-2008, 01:12 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
mostly the weather
some people really hate that east coast weather
Old 09-14-2008, 01:13 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackMan
and then you had to regulate on her *** right?
lol.... by watching man .vs wild which she hates

by having sex with her!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:15 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

she is pretty good at it

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

off to bed. buenas no-cheese
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by Trachito
off to bed. buenas no-cheese
later man
Old 09-14-2008, 01:16 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

some people really hate that east coast weather
it makes me depressed

by having sex with her!
:YEAH
Old 09-14-2008, 01:17 AM

she is pretty good at it
:YEAH
Old 09-14-2008, 01:17 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

rescue me on FX :YEAH that'll teach her
Old 09-14-2008, 01:18 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
drunk high and tired. but every time i close my eyes i get the spins
i always lay in bed with 1 foot on the floor
Old 09-14-2008, 01:20 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

What is "OMR subcage?"

Is that the cure for cancer or something?
Old 09-14-2008, 01:21 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Whats An OMR subcage?
a device that saves the world
Old 09-14-2008, 01:22 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
What is "OMR subcage?"

Is that the cure for cancer or something?
Old 09-14-2008, 01:24 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

a device that saves the world
OH..How does it work? Do you have to press buttons? Because Pressing buttons is hard work..
Old 09-14-2008, 01:25 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

post here no more go to the new omr thread

new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 09-14-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:28 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

^^^^^^ link denied
Old 09-14-2008, 01:29 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

^^^^^^ link denied

I know..That's because it was A link to that post..It was linked to a link of links like Zelda

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!