Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 04:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that was the plan. im just worried about after bangin her if shes gonna show up at the spot every night
she wont if you leave a bad taste in her mouth, literally. (Atm)
Old 08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

she wouldnt be able to handle that **** at all. I got that chicks number from fport yesterday but honestly i dont even wanna call her. If we chill and **** and I wanna be done Im gonna constantly see her at the spot. Then again I havent got no *** in a minute so why not Im ****** confused. She's not hot but she does have a vag and wears tight skimpy ****
WTF bitches go to the spot????
Old 08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

For the price you cant go wrong w that **** looks pretty pimp.
That pic is definitely not a 1973 camper
Old 08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
only on wed nights in fport. they have rice burner night there and coz of all the rice burners we usually get kicked out pretty quick. After you left Mike a DT pulled up and said I know you guys are practicing but tonights not a good night so you gotta leave. That was pretty cool.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
my ex girlfriend tried to touch my *** and i pushed her away and left . that **** is just not right its a one way exit
Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
strictly stunt just bought an old camper top for like $375 . I'm pretty sure there are pics of it in this thread .

You guys gotta go vote for fiddy of the month at fiddylife
yeah he got a slide on. i dont have a truck big enough for a slide on, all i can handle is a little pop up

im not registered on 50 life
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
she wont if you leave a bad taste in her mouth, literally. (Atm)
:YEAHFuck I really wish I didnt listen to Julio. He kept tellin me get her # yo go get it. And when I started talkin to her he text me saying get them digits.
bp chaser

yo mike them header bolts - i know you really dont wanna do them coz theyre a pain to get out. i was gonna ask chris and give him some weed. that would probably work right?
definitely worth a try.

take off radiator
take off exhaust
get a left handed drill bit
see how you do

i have a metric tap set you can use if drilling it works
NealFoReal

Oh I thought he was posting a pic of the camper he wants to buy
Old 08-28-2008, 04:12 PM
what is he doing?

only on wed nights in fport. they have rice burner night there and coz of all the rice burners we usually get kicked out pretty quick. After you left Mike a DT pulled up and said I know you guys are practicing but tonights not a good night so you gotta leave. That was pretty cool.
what the hell is rice burners?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:13 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
my ex girlfriend tried to touch my *** and i pushed her away and left . that **** is just not right its a one way exit
so youd let a guy suck your dick for money, but you wouldnt let a chick milk your prostate?

would you let her lick it?
NealFoReal

definitely worth a try.

take off radiator
take off exhaust
get a left handed drill bit
see how you do

i have a metric tap set you can use if drilling it works
****. Ive tried 3x by myself already but I'll run to the store and pick up a left handed drill bit and give it one more shot. When I do a SS all I hear is rattling Bike sounds like ****
what is he doing?

:YEAHFuck I really wish I didnt listen to Julio. He kept tellin me get her # yo go get it. And when I started talkin to her he text me saying get them digits.
i giggle to myself when i picture you spitting game to the girls lol
bp chaser

only the dirtiest ones :YEAH
Old 08-28-2008, 04:14 PM
NealFoReal

what the hell is rice burners?
the hooked up hondas and scions and **** like that - like fast and furious cars.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:14 PM
bp chaser

yeah doesnt look like it. i googled that pic cuz the ad didnt have one
Old 08-28-2008, 04:15 PM
what is he doing?

only the dirtiest ones :YEAH
oh yeah so funny
i can't tell you how much i ******* love sitting at home all day and all night long while you're out. it just adds more to the annoyance now.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:15 PM
bp chaser

was he in a new grand cherokee?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:16 PM
NealFoReal

i giggle to myself when i picture you spitting game to the girls lol
I wasnt spittin game. Im just naturally charming Seriously tho I wasnt kickin any game. The first day I met her a few weeks ago was coz someone else wanted to go over and talk to them so we began talking. And what can I say - girls look at "all this" and cant help themselves
Old 08-28-2008, 04:16 PM
NealFoReal

oh yeah so funny
i can't tell you how much i ******* love sitting at home all day and all night long while you're out. it just adds more to the annoyance now.
i dont wanna get involved but you knew what you were signing up for

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!