Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 12:41 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
something about a softball bat
yes, I imagine this
Old 09-13-2008, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

****** animal
I hate that I do exactly what he expects of me even when Im trying to do the right thing Speaking of do the right thing, you down for a lot session on Sunday? Im supposed to go out to NJ to ride w smoke and Julio but dont know if I wanna ride all the way out there If youre down for a lot session Ill stay local but if I cant find anyone to ride with Ill head out to joizee.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:42 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

smoke time... brb
Old 09-13-2008, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
its gonna go up for awhile but should go back down....

unless, the refinery gets fucked up....

then we're all fucked
well theyre gonna get fucked right? isnt that **** heading right for there I dont know what im talkin about coz i dont watch the news but i thought i heard something about that **** in passing.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:43 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Huh i think the most ive ever paid was $4.25.

Youre thinking that it sucks gas prices are sooooo high
gas is cheaper in FL than most states. NY is usually a quarter higher than whatever it is done here.

and no, thats not it. the streak is over with!
Old 09-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I hate that I do exactly what he expects of me even when Im trying to do the right thing Speaking of do the right thing, you down for a lot session on Sunday? Im supposed to go out to NJ to ride w smoke and Julio but dont know if I wanna ride all the way out there If youre down for a lot session Ill stay local but if I cant find anyone to ride with Ill head out to joizee.
Hey neal... Were you that guy that started with the 06 gixxer all stunted out top of the line ****?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
yes, I imagine this
Old 09-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
smoke time... brb
Mom dont let you smoke in the house????
Old 09-13-2008, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by villa76
Hey neal... Were you that guy that started with the 06 gixxer all stunted out top of the line ****?
yeah i was that squid how come Mike used to call it the $20,000.00 gixxer
Old 09-13-2008, 12:46 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i love chris rock
Old 09-13-2008, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by villa76
Mom dont let you smoke in the house????
zinggggg.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:47 AM
StuntUSA MOD

:YEAH
Old 09-13-2008, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i love chris rock
He's funny but gets to be too much after a while to me
Old 09-13-2008, 12:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah probably. how would you feel about comin out here for some night time service road action. im not down for a jersey trip at all
Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

Who's this:

blox from whitey
Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Not guilty

yeah i was that squid how come Mike used to call it the $20,000.00 gixxer.
You used to have that avatar on 12??? I just remember you joined right after me.... Plus we're the same age... That bike was pimp and i remember you defending yourself by saying you had loot and **** but anyways... What kind of **** are you doing on the bike now?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 AM
StuntUSA MOD

thats a crime to say!

his old comedy special from 99 is on comedy central now - I've seen it so many time I have it memorized
Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

some of his jokes, only black people will think are funny. i think.

so if he busts out too many of those in a row he starts to lose interest
Old 09-13-2008, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

yeah probably. how would you feel about comin out here for some night time service road action. im not down for a jersey trip at all
As long as by night time you mean 6pm when its still light out im down. Ill rock the service roads but I hate rocking them when its dark out. I cant see **** on streets that are lit up at night. The service roads just make it that much worse. Weekends are decent for them though at an earlier hour
Old 09-13-2008, 12:51 AM
StuntUSA MOD

all you guys are old ha ha

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!