Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:27 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

just got it nags
Old 09-10-2008, 11:28 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

****... I think I have to sit here and hit next till I get through all 70k+ members

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jrider
wut do yall think i should do
do what he asked of you....

tell his mom he is a big boy and can make his own decisions
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hey nags where is the main page info ?

even if it still says 54000 members..
Old 09-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

what the hell is in the email????
Old 09-10-2008, 11:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
hey nags where is the main page info ?

even if it still says 54000 members..
What you mean
Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

that little about paragraph that was on the top of the new posts list on the home page
Old 09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just got back from wheelies. made some progress with teh sdo's tonight. i finally have a clue on how to make them not tighten up continually
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Embrace the Hate

Originally Posted by MikeM
i finally have a clue on how to make them not tighten up continually
please do tell.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
have you ever thought to use a brake lathe to turn down a sprocket that is thicker than you want it to be???

I somehow ended up with a 535 pitch Vortex for my 636 and just came up with the idea tonight to mill off the extra thickness on the last 1/2 inch or so of it so I can use a 520 chain on it....

But I don't know or looked yet to see if the tooth spacing will work as planed....
in theroy it should work if it a hard coated one?

all cuts like butter in any type of machine so it should go pretty smothly just use the slow setting mad make sure the lathe has new tips
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

please do tell.
correcting lean angle by redistributing weight to the left or right *** bones. and i figured out one point where i always dip the clutch, i shouldnt.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by wheelburns
in theroy it should work if it a hard coated one?

all cuts like butter in any type of machine so it should go pretty smothly just use the slow setting mad make sure the lathe has new tips
i used an angle grinder once to turn a 530 into a 525. the sprocket outlasted the kids frame
Old 09-10-2008, 11:53 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

i used an angle grinder once to turn a 530 into a 525. the sprocket outlasted the kids frame
That was my first idea but I could not think of how to get it even all the way around...next was a router but how to set up a table for it and how many bits would i go threw

I think the bake lathe idea is the best 1 so far....and my dad will be doing it so it cost me no time or $$
Old 09-11-2008, 12:01 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i have a sore throat and it sucks
Old 09-11-2008, 12:02 AM

smoke brake....
Old 09-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Embrace the Hate

correcting lean angle by redistributing weight to the left or right *** bones. and i figured out one point where i always dip the clutch, i shouldnt.
i hate highsiding sdo's
Old 09-11-2008, 12:05 AM
bp chaser

That was my first idea but I could not think of how to get it even all the way around...next was a router but how to set up a table for it and how many bits would i go threw

I think the bake lathe idea is the best 1 so far....and my dad will be doing it so it cost me no time or $$
with the grinder, i clamped the sprocket to the top of my workbench horizontally. then i took the angle grinder horizontally but tilted like 3 degrees and lightly touched each tooth 1 by 1. I did a quarter of the sprocket, unlcamped it, rotated it 90 degrees and did another quarter. theyre not even, but they cleared teh 525 chain and thats what counts.

Since you have easy access to a capable lathe, thats a no brainer
Old 09-11-2008, 12:05 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

any machine shop with a blanchard grinder could also do it.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:07 AM
bp chaser

i hate highsiding sdo's
grab both levers and pull your legs up to your chest. that way when the bike launches you, you're good to go
Old 09-11-2008, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

just got back from wheelies. made some progress with teh sdo's tonight. i finally have a clue on how to make them not tighten up continually
just got back from wheelies. got highsided and thrown from the bike 1 time, slammed my nuts & chest into the tank and my pinkeys all black and blue. I put in work today son.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!