Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
are there any geologists there who you dont consider intelligent?
no, they all know what they're doing. they're just either lazy or crazy (literally), but they know what they're doing as far as the work.

off to taco tico.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

what chassis does it use?

for some reason i thought h3's used the trailblazer platform, which i dont think could take a pickup bed
Not sure.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/10/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Also a study found that unprotected vaginal intercourse causes pregnancies.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/10/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Also a study found that unprotected vaginal intercourse causes pregnancies.
that guys name is too similar to mine. i dont like him
Old 09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

could you imagine having a turbo and a supercharger in real life? would that even work? I suppose it could, although really very highly redundant, and also very redundant.
yes it could work and yes it will will. They do it to the mini cooper s
which are factory superchraged so they add a turbo to them and make over 300 at the wheels and make ver efficent power
Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Retired

that guys name is too similar to mine. i dont like him
Oh, My dad wanted me to tell you that you are a dick for superglueing the tires to the rims of the monster truck. You should have used rubber cement.

not really but he did bitch about how he had to replace the rims along with the tires because there was no way to seperate them without ruining the rims.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh, My dad wanted me to tell you that you are a dick for superglueing the tires to the rims of the monster truck. You should have used rubber cement.

not really but he did bitch about how he had to replace the rims along with the tires because there was no way to seperate them without ruining the rims.
I got them like that. I never modded it at all, in fact I only drove it twice.

blame 120clown lol
Old 09-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by wheelburns
yes it could work and yes it will will. They do it to the mini cooper s
which are factory superchraged so they add a turbo to them and make over 300 at the wheels and make ver efficent power
Mini Cooper S and even the John Cooper edition is just turbocharged. Are you talking about a one off race car or something?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:45 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

It wouldn't work too well. One is dependant on RPM and the other is dependant on air volume through the engine.....actually that's the same function. I think as long as you had a blow off valve in between the 2 as well as after the turbo, you might be able to make it work. Although sequential turbos would work so much better.

it workld becasue of this superchargers make power all the time where turbos need st br spinning so fast to be efficent.

so when u got a blower force feeding the turbi it helps the turbo to spool up and when its all said and done it works

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUF20SALsI4[/YOUTUBE]
Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Retired

I got them like that. I never modded it at all, in fact I only drove it twice.

blame 120clown lol
My dad could never understand that 4 people owned that truck before him. Or how stunters pass around women, bikes, and toys like joints.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

this job is going to be ****** cake :YEAH
Old 09-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Retired

it workld becasue of this superchargers make power all the time where turbos need st br spinning so fast to be efficent.

so when u got a blower force feeding the turbi it helps the turbo to spool up and when its all said and done it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUF20SALsI4
Normally they just go with a small/big turbo sequential (compound) turbo setup. DO you have a link to some underhood pics or a story on how it all works. I'd love to learn more about that kind of setup.
unemployment anonymous

Mini Cooper S and even the John Cooper edition is just turbocharged. Are you talking about a one off race car or something?
the brand new ones are from 01-07 they are all supercharged
Retired

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
Get it? What are you going to be doing?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Retired

the brand new ones are from 01-07 they are all supercharged
So on that race car they added a turbo in between the stock supercharger and the intake?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
unemployment anonymous

Normally they just go with a small/big turbo sequential (compound) turbo setup. DO you have a link to some underhood pics or a story on how it all works. I'd love to learn more about that kind of setup.
that i do

http://www.jscspeed.com/mini/interco...it_coopers.htm

thats the mini specific kit, there are several companies that make kits turbos make more efficent boost then lets a root style blower and have less of a rangoe so when you stuff compressed air into th a supercharge it it compresses it more pushing in more air

and the h3 is def built on the trailblazer chassis i use to be a gm tech. they def even put the same shitty 5 cylnder
Old 09-10-2008, 01:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

My dad could never understand that 4 people owned that truck before him. Or how stunters pass around women, bikes, and toys like joints.
word. i could use some more women right about now.
Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
what job is it?
Old 09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Retired

that i do

http://www.jscspeed.com/mini/interco...it_coopers.htm

thats the mini specific kit, there are several companies that make kits turbos make more efficent boost then lets a root style blower and have less of a rangoe so when you stuff compressed air into th a supercharge it it compresses it more pushing in more air

and the h3 is def built on the trailblazer chassis i use to be a gm tech. they def even put the same shitty 5 cylnder
Looks like I will be researching "twincharging" this evening:

The typical twincharge set/up has been used for 30/40 years on the Detroit 2 cycle diesel eng quite succesfully. Typicaly it was two/stage--Turbo feeding a rootes supercharger and aftercooled. nothing new guys;
Old 09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
unemployment anonymous

So on that race car they added a turbo in between the stock supercharger and the intake?
?? well i dont think u have a firm grasp on the a turbo.

turbos are mounted on the exhaust and the exhaust spins oneside and on the other side it is a compressor and compresses air from the atmosphere from there it is plumbed to the intake.

so in this case its plumbed to the intake and then it goes threw a roots style blower to further raise the boost

am i making sense?
Old 09-10-2008, 01:05 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

?? well i dont think u have a firm grasp on the a turbo.

turbos are mounted on the exhaust and the exhaust spins oneside and on the other side it is a compressor and compresses air from the atmosphere from there it is plumbed to the intake.

so in this case its plumbed to the intake and then it goes threw a roots style blower to further raise the boost

am i making sense?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twincharger

this explains everything so you dont have to

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!