Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:26 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i cant find plastic 55gal drum anywhere

i got 4 of them come get them
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
I don't know **** about insurance.. I just want the cheapest **** possible.
call a few companies and get a quote for all the same coverage with each company. or you can go online and enter your info and have a broker shop it out for you.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:28 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Hollywoods block party was fun as hell but way toooooooo much danger lol. i was only there for 15 or 20 minutes before Tys bike cut off mid wheelie and flipped him over the bars but in that 20 minutes i saw a couple of crashes, a couple of looped whoolies and ************* on banshees ridin reckless clippin your toes as they roll past

Another one of my boys got crashed into at the hunts point spot.
ha ha thats sick well minus the bad parts lol how many arrested?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i got 4 of them come get them
i found some on craigslist :YEAH
Old 09-07-2008, 09:29 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
call a few companies and get a quote for all the same coverage with each company. or you can go online and enter your info and have a broker shop it out for you.
now-a-days you can get online quotes in like ten mins
Old 09-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have a perfect driving record. Never a single ticket or accident
same here... no accidents, and just some speeding tickets from couple years ago.

I dont mind the price im paying right now, it's the service they have, there ****** ********.

i have Erie insurance
Old 09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Group Moderator

if you call them for anything they act like your making them work to hard or something
Old 09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
unemployment anonymous

i found some on craigslist :YEAH

i get them from my work i havent decided what im gunna make with them yet thinking a floating island with a water slide for the lake.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:33 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

sick!

Just got off the phone with Geico. Dropping my plan to the state required minimum and paying 1/3 of what I was paying and getting a refund in the mail :YEAH
Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by scott3824
most insurance rates are based on credit score now
i have sick credit and horrible driving record so i disagree
Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Group Moderator

i get them from my work i havent decided what im gunna make with them yet thinking a floating island with a water slide for the lake.
thats cool... the lake where i take my jetski's has some big *** floating island thing, with one of them big *** moon bounce things you can shoot people into the water with... pretty cool
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM
unemployment anonymous

sick!

Just got off the phone with Geico. Dropping my plan to the state required minimum and paying 1/3 of what I was paying and getting a refund in the mail :YEAH
thought florida didnt require insurance? i know they dont require inspection stickers
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Group Moderator

i have sick credit and horrible driving record so i disagree
i think it's all factored in together...
Old 09-07-2008, 09:36 PM
unemployment anonymous

thats cool... the lake where i take my jetski's has some big *** floating island thing, with one of them big *** moon bounce things you can shoot people into the water with... pretty cool
we had a blob the blob kept popping eveytime i had people over and beer was involved the blob died we had one like they have in the movie heavy weights.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

thought florida didnt require insurance? i know they dont require inspection stickers
Not on bikes. I meant my truck
Old 09-07-2008, 09:38 PM
unemployment anonymous

i think it's all factored in together...
mass just had a huge insurance reform im not even sure anymore but now we can use all the ones you see on tv the duck the gecko the caveman the black guy that walks threw accidents yep we can use all of them
Old 09-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Group Moderator

florida doesnt require insurance on bikes?...

damn in PA you get your license jacked for 6 months if your caught with no insurance... on the spot
Old 09-07-2008, 09:39 PM
unemployment anonymous

so just spur of the moment made plans with 3 friends and were going to moto gp and xdl im ******* pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Group Moderator

mass just had a huge insurance reform im not even sure anymore but now we can use all the ones you see on tv the duck the gecko the caveman the black guy that walks threw accidents yep we can use all of them
u mean aflack, geico, and alstate... lol the duck, the gecko, and the caveman...
Old 09-07-2008, 09:44 PM
unemployment anonymous

u mean aflack, geico, and alstate... lol the duck, the gecko, and the caveman...

cmon that was funny

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!