Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 04:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

in my mind stock drives a rusted out 83 regal with 22's on it ....lol
Old 08-29-2008, 04:46 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
He's from Detroit?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
He's from Detroit?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:49 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
Im sure u drive the finest in automotive excellence.. I appologize for not being up to par..
i was just saying you should have known better.

i actually sold my range rover not to long ago and now all i have is my 93 civic si (hatch), 87 TTA, and my 72 monte carlo (that im currently building a twin turbo LS1 for), but i cant drive any of these because my license is suspended.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:52 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

What up peeps!
Old 08-29-2008, 04:52 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

why do all the good spots have a no trespassing sign at the entrance???
Old 08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i just ignore those ...lol
Old 08-29-2008, 04:55 PM

hey rodg, check this **** out-

my boy takes this fight in new mexico on july 20. he beats this dudes *** off for three rounds and at the end of the third the guy is out on his feet and has to have the ref hold him up. my boy (tristan) wins by unanimous descision, but the guy whos *** he kicked wins fighter of the night (taking home cash and a belt, which he paraded around with after the fights), how does that work? either new mexicans really stick together or the promoters saw something that i or the judges failed to notice.

judge for yourself-
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=40032172
Old 08-29-2008, 04:56 PM

because power whoolie calamari like yourself crash and get hurt.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

well its kinda a gray area... theres 3 entrances to this place and only one has a no trespassing sign on it

Originally Posted by stock05
because power whoolie calamari like yourself crash and get hurt.
my e-lawn is gettin kinda tall... get back to work....
Old 08-29-2008, 05:04 PM

well its kinda a gray area... theres 3 entrances to this place and only one has a no trespassing sign on it

my e-lawn is gettin kinda tall... get back to work....
lol *******, you know i gotta talk **** to you ever since ysrrider called you out.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:08 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol *******, you know i gotta talk **** to you ever since ysrrider called you out.
lol... that was fucked...

i do admit though... i only have 2 pics of me hittin idle on my myspace... and their with the fisheye...
Old 08-29-2008, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

hey rodg, check this **** out-

my boy takes this fight in new mexico on july 20. he beats this dudes *** off for three rounds and at the end of the third the guy is out on his feet and has to have the ref hold him up. my boy (tristan) wins by unanimous descision, but the guy whos *** he kicked wins fighter of the night (taking home cash and a belt, which he paraded around with after the fights), how does that work? either new mexicans really stick together or the promoters saw something that i or the judges failed to notice.

judge for yourself-
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=40032172
dude in the blue and white shorts throws like a girl , covers up when he should be punching and turns his back to his opponent and all that was just in the first round...

he was out classed , out of shape and got his *** handed to him so i don't know why the hell they would give him any thing
Old 08-29-2008, 05:12 PM
also known as OMR

what was up in the second round ? semi stoppage ?
Old 08-29-2008, 05:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i collect them, in my garbage can
Old 08-29-2008, 05:15 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
don'tget caught doing that
Old 08-29-2008, 05:15 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

holy wasting my day away on stuntlife..
Old 08-29-2008, 05:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
im seriously considering riding there anyways...
Old 08-29-2008, 05:18 PM

im seriously considering riding there anyways...
ur s/n is OUTLAW and a no trespassing sign is restricting u?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!