Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

no sir green please, im trying to make a comeback.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

The range was/is dope but a s10 gets you a lot more respect in the streets.

hey if I sell my condo I'll be homeless since I haven't found a house yet so I'll have plenty of time to ride since I won't have my computer tv or couch lol.

Let me know when its good for you guys and I'll make it happen...or at least try.

I'm not sure about the block party yet even though I'm a straight up G I don't want to end up in jail...then I have to shank the biggest dude in there and attack the guards to show I live a thug life and I'm just to busy for court dates.

Last edited by EZEC; 08-29-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

fire fox sucks when it comes to posting pics

Last edited by old man roger; 08-29-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

good morning
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
also known as OMR

what up fiddy
Old 08-29-2008, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
get off your *** and hustle
Thats the plan. Honestly ever since being arrested and convicted of a felony and losing every single penny I had coz of my stupidity, Ive been so depressed that its just easier to be a loser right now. I enjoyed having the summer off but whatever small savings I had is just about gone so I need to get back to work. I prepared my resume and will be setting up job interviews next week. I'm looking for different areas of sales coz mortgages will make me even more depressed. If I cant find anything else then I'll go back to mortgages and give it one more shot.

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that sucks, who did you get it from? i think -sketchy- may have one.
I bought it from a guy on ebay with 100% feedback. He had it as an auction and I offered him 125 shipped and he said yeah. He didnt end the auction right away though. I had to send him 3 or 4 messages asking what was up. Finally he ended it but its been 5 or 6 days and I have not received a tracking number or any correspondence. I just sent him a message now and if I dont hear back from him I will file a paypal dispute. I hate ****** sellers who dont respond quickly (1 day) when you ask something.

Originally Posted by MikeM
rage rovers an S-Jew-V anyway, you'll get used to a mans truck
Word. Im just a lil upset. The RR is so ****** nice looking but its all good. I'll get over it. I was just as upset when I sold the M5 but was happy coz I was replacing it with the RR. The RR didnt fit my needs tho so I guess its for the better.

Originally Posted by EZEC
The range was/is dope but a s10 gets you a lot more respect in the streets.

hey if I sell my condo I'll be homeless since I haven't found a house yet so I'll have plenty of time to ride since I won't have my computer tv or couch lol.

Let me know when its good for you guys and I'll make it happen...or at least try.

I'm not sure about the block party yet even though I'm a straight up G I don't want to end up in jail...then I have to shank the biggest dude in there and attack the guards to show I live a thug life and I'm just to busy for court dates.
thats some funny **** right thurr.

Originally Posted by MikeM
id go up there on a week night take the next day off work if necessary
I'd go up during the week now but it'd be better over the weekend so we're not rushed and have time to chill. During the week at night we'd get to ride for an hour and then have to bounce. **** that. Lets all work out a convenient date for a Sat or Sun and make a day out of it

Originally Posted by old man roger
this is a range rover

this is a preppy suv

The first one is a hummer and the second is a range. old age must be getting to you. The RR is a chick magnet. Too bad that when I had it I had a girl. Now that I dont I'll be riding a hooptie

Off to shower, clean the truck a little and remove my plates and ****. Then take off the headers on my bike. My UPS guy that Im friends with told me he'll help me take the bolts off. He used to be a mechanic. Im trying to get him to come ride with us. He stunts a fiddy.

Anyways, later.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

nadda... i think im gonna go spot huntin here in a bit... that way we wont have to drive 1 1/2 hours to ride
Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

people
Old 08-29-2008, 01:44 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hey sweetie
Old 08-29-2008, 01:45 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hey sweetie
Get laid last night?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats the plan. Honestly ever since being arrested and convicted of a felony and losing every single penny I had coz of my stupidity, Ive been so depressed that its just easier to be a loser right now. I enjoyed having the summer off but whatever small savings I had is just about gone so I need to get back to work. I prepared my resume and will be setting up job interviews next week. I'm looking for different areas of sales coz mortgages will make me even more depressed. If I cant find anything else then I'll go back to mortgages and give it one more shot.

I bought it from a guy on ebay with 100% feedback. He had it as an auction and I offered him 125 shipped and he said yeah. He didnt end the auction right away though. I had to send him 3 or 4 messages asking what was up. Finally he ended it but its been 5 or 6 days and I have not received a tracking number or any correspondence. I just sent him a message now and if I dont hear back from him I will file a paypal dispute. I hate ****** sellers who dont respond quickly (1 day) when you ask something.

Word. Im just a lil upset. The RR is so ****** nice looking but its all good. I'll get over it. I was just as upset when I sold the M5 but was happy coz I was replacing it with the RR. The RR didnt fit my needs tho so I guess its for the better.

thats some funny **** right thurr.

I'd go up during the week now but it'd be better over the weekend so we're not rushed and have time to chill. During the week at night we'd get to ride for an hour and then have to bounce. **** that. Lets all work out a convenient date for a Sat or Sun and make a day out of it

The first one is a hummer and the second is a range. old age must be getting to you. The RR is a chick magnet. Too bad that when I had it I had a girl. Now that I dont I'll be riding a hooptie

Off to shower, clean the truck a little and remove my plates and ****. Then take off the headers on my bike. My UPS guy that Im friends with told me he'll help me take the bolts off. He used to be a mechanic. Im trying to get him to come ride with us. He stunts a fiddy.

Anyways, later.
i was having problems posting pics with fire fox so i posted 5 or 6 different pics just to see if i could see them
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Get laid last night?
you know it... i came and got back on afterwards too
Old 08-29-2008, 01:49 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Old 08-29-2008, 01:50 PM

did you tell her i said hi and i'll see her later
Old 08-29-2008, 01:51 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

roger can i use the 954 or 929 idle screw on the gixxer
Old 08-29-2008, 01:51 PM
also known as OMR

just clicked over to ie and neal your wrong you one thats a range rover not a hummer
Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
roger can i use the 954 or 929 idle screw on the gixxer
i don't know
Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
did you tell her i said hi and i'll see her later
lol... nah i left that part as a suprise
Old 08-29-2008, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol... nah i left that part as a suprise
she'll love you for it... lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!