Why Buy an OMR Subcage?

Old 08-23-2008, 01:34 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Why Buy an OMR Subcage?

Why buy an OMR subcage? WHY BUY AN OMR SUBCAGE?????

Purchase an OMR subcage right now and you could be DOING THIS!!!!
Name:  7.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  19.7 KB
We found this elderly, blind Rastafarian roaming the streets of West Palm and gave him an OMR SUBCAGE!!! And look at him now!!!
Name:  3.jpg
Size:  32.7 KB
It cures Alzheimer's!!!

It cures erectile dysfunction!!!

You too can be happy as a schoolgirl!!

You too can feel the orgasmic joy of an OMR SUBCAGE!!!

THIS SMILE CAN BE YOURS!!!!
Name:  2.jpg
Size:  16.7 KB

PM Old_Man_Roger right now and be the first on your block to own an OMR SUBCAGE for only $175. THAT’S RIGHT, $175!!

BUT WAIT!!! Place your order right now, or whenever, and shipping is FREE!!! THAT’S RIGHT, FREE!!!

Is that the look of a skeptic?

Name:  8.jpg
Size:  17.7 KB

Just look. We gave a random subcage to an adolescent boy, and look what happened.
Name:  4.jpg
Size:  18.4 KB
Motorcycle erectile problems.

But with the OMR SUBCAGE!!!!
Name:  6.jpg
Size:  23.9 KB

Be a CHAMPION!!! Purchase your OMR SUBCAGE now!!!
Name:  5.jpg
Size:  43.3 KB

P.M. OMR

Name:  7.jpg
Size:  19.7 KB

RIGHT

Name:  3.jpg
Size:  32.7 KB

NOOOOW!!!!

Name:  1.jpg
Size:  70.2 KB

**Kids, ask your parents before ordering

Name:  9.jpg
Size:  35.6 KB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
3.jpg (32.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Trachito; 08-23-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:35 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Buy an OMR Subcage?

Old 08-23-2008, 01:37 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

weird..
Old 08-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont forget the amazing switchbacks you'll be doin in notime...

Name:  OMRstunt1.jpg
Size:  54.7 KB
Name:  omrswitchback.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  53.4 KB
Old 08-23-2008, 01:45 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

LMAO!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:48 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

LOL!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 02:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh man
Old 08-23-2008, 06:58 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

OMG I just **** my pants hahahaha the best promotion ever! :YEAH
Old 08-23-2008, 10:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just showed this to my girl and she is dying ...lol
Old 08-23-2008, 11:48 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

this is great..
Old 08-23-2008, 11:48 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

WoW!!!! good stuff....lol
Old 08-23-2008, 05:15 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
WTF? is nagger sleeping?

i remember this sonic burger its where i almost go hit by a mustang pulling in there, i got my first taste of florida weather (it started pouring down rain out of no where), and we watched on of the male workers on rollerskates eat **** (his back landed on the parking stop, you know the cement ones, looked like it hurt because he took a while to get up) and to add insult to injury the order he was carrying landed all over him, it looked like some **** out of a movie. i swear it happened in slow motion.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

There are male Sonic waiters on rollerskates ? WTF
Old 08-23-2008, 05:28 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Crazy D View Post
There are male Sonic waiters on rollerskates ? WTF
im sure thats what he was thinking as his co-workers were peeling him up off the parking stop with milkshake and fries all over him.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:55 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
i just showed this to my girl and she is dying ...lol

OH OH! QUICK!
better try doin mouth to mouth!!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:59 PM

actually, naggers just has red eye in that pic and i guess it blends in with the rest of him and makes his eyes looked closed, lol.

thats a ****** hilarious story, stock.

hey omer, shoulda had her come out to the lot when i was visiting. she could have seen all.... this....
LOL
Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke View Post
OH OH! QUICK!
better try doin mouth to mouth!!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:10 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

bwahahahahahah
Old 08-24-2008, 12:15 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
+
I don't remember the dude eating ****
Old 08-24-2008, 01:26 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

hahahahA!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Why Buy an OMR Subcage?

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.