hottest girl on stuntlife............

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 04:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: hottest girl on stuntlife............

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Well this thread didnt go like i thought it was gonna... thought i would see some hot chicks and next thing you know t neck fills my screen! lol All the hot ladies on here can come to my place.. i would like to look at you
Dont worry we're bringing it back in line
Old 08-21-2008, 04:18 PM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fiddys4life
Come on ladies, start your own thread for yourself. This is hottest FEMALE on SL not dudes. Now we need more pics of females.

On another note, Haze that pic of you in the white is bangin and you look like your rollin your *** off, so does everybody else.
I was rollin... c'mon, what do you expect? it was my bday and i was celebrating it at miami beach... didn't leave the club till 6 in da morning. :YEAH
And he's right, we need more pic's of females! Allie's pretty smoken hot herself! Post some pic's girl!!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Eh I won't date a chick just cause she's hot gotta have more than looks IMO.. I'm not that lonely lol
Old 08-21-2008, 04:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
okay, now whats doofy??? ur always using uncommon words, alie.

she looks good from the back, i must say. nice, smooth back and legs look nice. any face pics?
"doofy" means, dorky, clutsy and unafraid to make a fool of oneself.

pretty presidente.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I wanna eat ice cream and cake off Alie's tummy.. wait wait.. **** what's healthy to eat??? bwahh cheat day it is then!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:21 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by T-NECK
smoochy smoochy!

GET CRACKING ON THAT FOOTAGE!!! you know what im talking about, dont make me
yeah yeah i will.... maybe ill get it up right before i come to orlando this winter
Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
Dislikes: Skinny Asians LMFAO!!!!
i appreciate the music in the background.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
oil wrestling lawyer chick :YEAH:YEAH:YEAH

why am i sweating
Old 08-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

truth. people only get better looking when they are great on the inside.
so why do they pass up the guys they think look really, really good then? its like they expect the ugly dudes to have good personalities, provided they arent too, too ugly

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Eh I won't date a chick just cause she's hot gotta have more than looks IMO.. I'm not that lonely lol

i will, as long as she isn't a total bitch. if she is then i'll leave her at the restaurant with the check
Old 08-21-2008, 04:26 PM
got blox?!

BTW ladies some of the guys you posted up were not that hot, only one of them was hot, sorry. Here's my choice:
YUM! LOL

Let's just start our own thread:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...ml#post3464132

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-21-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:29 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

how about we have the girls post up links to their myspaces?? i wanna see pics!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:30 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
BTW ladies some of the guys you posted up were not hot, only one of them was hot, sorry. Here's my choice:
YUM! LOL

Let's just start our own thread:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...ml#post3464132
u must have a thing for torn jeans

which reminds me, i saw some of ur pics and ur jeans all seemed to have the same tear on the upper left thigh area. do u do that on purpose or is it the same jeans or is the name brand's trademark?

got blox?!

how about we have the girls post up links to their myspaces?? i wanna see pics!!!
refer below...check my sig, lolol

only if they arent private. i hate having non friends on my friends list, especially if its to look at pics of chics i'll never get to touch
Old 08-21-2008, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
I was rollin... c'mon, what do you expect? it was my bday and i was celebrating it at miami beach... didn't leave the club till 6 in da morning. :YEAH
And he's right, we need more pic's of females! Allie's pretty smoken hot herself! Post some pic's girl!!

Hey, Ur Hot...I'm def not hot...I'm doofy. Here's an example:
Old 08-21-2008, 04:34 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Trachito
u must have a thing for torn jeans

which reminds me, i saw some of ur pics and ur jeans all seemed to have the same tear on the upper left thigh area. do u do that on purpose or is it the same jeans or is the name brand's trademark?

Toren jeans...yes please! i don't think i know anybody who doesn't own a pair from stunting and falling and ****.
Me... those are just my fav pair, same ones, i wear them on a regular basis.... i should probably throw them out, the holes are gettin too big, but whatever
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey, Ur Hot...I'm def not hot...I'm doofy. Here's an example:
terrible picture but you still look hot
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
oil wrestling lawyer chick :YEAH:YEAH:YEAH
why am i sweating
cause your similar to an internet predator who dosent leave the house....el oh el
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Doofy=hot in my book.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:35 PM
AuthorityStunts

allie just come over here lol i would like to ......

Quick Reply: hottest girl on stuntlife............