hottest girl on stuntlife............

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: hottest girl on stuntlife............

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
THIS IS SOME BS...where's the hottest MALE stunter thread?

I wanna see some hot stunters!!!

P0s7 N00dz Guyz!
ok ok here you go

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1032/...e86eabffeb.jpg

Old 08-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
rog no more posting pics off of your facebook KK?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Hey Tneck you riding yet?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Hey Tneck you riding yet?
yes sir, me and Joe V just faked the funk and did a few monster jam shows this weekend...lol

ill be in INDY, and maybe pittsburgh stuntfest.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
rog no more posting pics off of your facebook KK?
did you notice the tumor on that guys ribs..
Old 08-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

thats gnarly...
6,500th post! lol
Old 08-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yes sir, me and Joe V just faked the funk and did a few monster jam shows this weekend...lol

ill be in INDY, and maybe pittsburgh stuntfest.
SHOW RIDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

What aboot XDL Phx?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:19 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ok since i can't use my bf.....how about vertical frank
very dapper.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:21 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
^^word. they have odd taste in guys too
whhhhooooo---attt?

we have phenominal taste in men....like grey poupon.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM

you girls are silly.
YOU HOT TOO.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:23 PM

"yum, yum give me some."
Old 08-21-2008, 03:25 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

that guy?? i thought that was u. no wonder u dont like pics of ur face on the innanet

very dapper.
whats dapper mean?

whhhhooooo---attt?

we have phenominal taste in men....like grey poupon.
i guess. women are complicated when it comes to their taste in guys. they find guys attractive but wouldnt date them. i dont get that ****. i'll date any chic i find attractive, plain and simple. women look at all kinda other **** and make all kinds of crazy assumptions off of one little thing, though. i think most of the time, they just feel intimidated by the guys they find attractive, so they pass the 8's, 9's, and 10's for the 7's and below. (i consider myself a 6, by the way, lol)
Old 08-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by scott3824
SHOW RIDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!! ya got me!

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
What aboot XDL Phx?
not sure, too far in advance...my stoppie flip pretty much put me out of the game for this year points wise, so im just kinda goin with the flow.

YOU HOT TOO.
guurrl, you crazy!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

now that i think about it, to notice that tumor, u'd have to look at that pic kinda hard. why were u lookin at the pic hard, roger?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
whats dapper mean?

i guess. women are complicated when it comes to their taste in guys. they find guys attractive but wouldnt date them. i dont get that ****. i'll date any chic i find attractive, plain and simple. women look at all kinda other **** and make all kinds of crazy assumptions off of one little thing, though. i think most of the time, they just feel intimidated by the guys they find attractive, so they pass the 8's, 9's, and 10's for the 7's and below. (i consider myself a 6, by the way, lol)
dap·per ˈdæpər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dap-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. neat; trim; smart: He looked very dapper in his new suit.
2. lively and brisk: to walk with a dapper step.
3. small and active.

What's attractive mean? Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with your point.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

i knew i shouldn't have looked at that pic
Old 08-21-2008, 03:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

im not gonna post pics but ill just say...id **** me, and i do alot.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:32 PM
also known as OMR

"yum, yum give me some."
ok so you got your guy pics now where the one of you in that silky thing looking all deep in though ...thats my favorite one:YEAH
Old 08-21-2008, 03:34 PM

dap·per ˈdæpər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dap-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. neat; trim; smart: He looked very dapper in his new suit.
2. lively and brisk: to walk with a dapper step.
3. small and active.

What's attractive mean? Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with your point.
by attractive i meant: literally attractive to her personal taste AND generally attractive. women pass up both for the "attractive" that grows on them.

Quick Reply: hottest girl on stuntlife............