What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 01:39 AM

Radius is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

I thing we should change the name of this topic to the "Bitch About Rob Durren Thread". I mean that's all it is. Can the mods do that here?

Last edited by Radius; 07-22-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:49 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

ok, my take is that Durren seems like he's the kind of guy who's:

Always been smarter than everyone else; which is why he can fool the average person into believing he can do this trick, but only thought he could get one over on the experts. Gotta keep the lie going I guess.

Has few real friends; which is why he sends friends requests to everyone on myspace, he probably bought that program that does it all for you.

But, he does have interest in motorcyles/racing/stunting, even if he just rides his bike around his neighborhood and a parking lot for a few pics to put on his profile.

I have similar interests. I'm not a pro. I wish I thought of having friends pick up my bike and pose for a pic, cuz it is a cool pic, the story is just a lie that he tells women to get laid(outcome: unlikely) that he probably even believes himself now.

just let the man have a billion myspace friends that he'll never meet or talk to. He's just the nerdy kid in school that we all used to ignore, let's do that now.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:59 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

to my little friend , vikes & waston is kinda in middle school and try my new friend name 40mg ABG in high school...hes around to help you out.

ps i dont think it make any sense. but hey **** it.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:01 AM

oh that rob on my girls myspace.com ...hmm he has been blowing kisses and left her alot of roses on her comments.

ps i like how the way he act , big shot.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:01 AM

and i want be like him one day
Old 07-22-2008, 02:05 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
ok, my take is that Durren seems like he's the kind of guy who's:

Always been smarter than everyone else; which is why he can fool the average person into believing he can do this trick, but only thought he could get one over on the experts. Gotta keep the lie going I guess.

Has few real friends; which is why he sends friends requests to everyone on myspace, he probably bought that program that does it all for you.

But, he does have interest in motorcyles/racing/stunting, even if he just rides his bike around his neighborhood and a parking lot for a few pics to put on his profile.

I have similar interests. I'm not a pro. I wish I thought of having friends pick up my bike and pose for a pic, cuz it is a cool pic, the story is just a lie that he tells women to get laid(outcome: unlikely) that he probably even believes himself now.

just let the man have a billion myspace friends that he'll never meet or talk to. He's just the nerdy kid in school that we all used to ignore, let's do that now.
you willing to put your bike and everything you own on that video too?

i didn't start this thread, someone grabbed a pic off mspace and threw it in here so they could complain... musta been bored i guess. but yo you sound pretty sure of yourself. ah yeah, you'll have no prob betting a bundle.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:14 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

here's the deal rob....

yes its tru you are a tool. we all know your full of **** so i'll offer a chance to redeem yourself maybe you can prove your not completely full of ****.... if your the road racer you say you are i have no problem backing a road racer of your = tallent. the only person i can think of that would even match your ability would be... TEACH.... so lets just say teach on the same bike as your zx10. 10 laps at jennings.... who would win? i'll put my bike and 5k that says he makes you look like even worse than you already look....

Your a hack quit trying to be someone your not.

any day you wanna go let me know i'll pay for his plane ticket and track fee's
Old 07-22-2008, 02:16 AM

i d def beat him on road racer with my three wheeler fisher price and horn !
Old 07-22-2008, 02:16 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
you willing to put your bike and everything you own on that video too?

i didn't start this thread, someone grabbed a pic off mspace and threw it in here so they could complain... musta been bored i guess. but yo you sound pretty sure of yourself. ah yeah, you'll have no prob betting a bundle.
Buddy, I just said I would give you 100 bucks. Why ignore free money and try to get on a kid who, for all intent an purpose speaks what seems to be the truth?
Old 07-22-2008, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Buddy, I just said I would give you 100 bucks. Why ignore free money and try to get on a kid who, for all intent an purpose speaks what seems to be the truth?
i'll put 200 in the pot
Old 07-22-2008, 02:18 AM

ill put my three wheeler fisher price pink slip in da pot.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
ill put my three wheeler fisher price pink slip in da pot.
your really putting it all on the line there huh
Old 07-22-2008, 02:27 AM

I'm not the one putting my money where my mouth is... And I didn't say you came on here showing off... I did say you were intelligent... Intelligent enough to explain how it would be done.

But when I read some of the responses and observations from the others about your photo. I started to think about how unlikely it is for someone who claims "I am not a stunter" to go out and attempt a "stunt" that has never been done by anyone. because the stunt itself is viewed as almost impossible by expert stunters.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:48 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
because the stunt itself is viewed as almost impossible by expert stunters.
Its not impossible, in fact, its very possible. But on a mintish, stockish ZX10, we're talking WAY above average professionals here, this would take a lot of training and would be a worlds first as far as I know.

2:28 here, Zoltan
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEndvzXXT4Q[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-22-2008, 02:54 AM

Radius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony L
here's the deal rob....

yes its tru you are a tool. we all know your full of **** so i'll offer a chance to redeem yourself maybe you can prove your not completely full of ****.... if your the road racer you say you are i have no problem backing a road racer of your = tallent. the only person i can think of that would even match your ability would be... TEACH.... so lets just say teach on the same bike as your zx10. 10 laps at jennings.... who would win? i'll put my bike and 5k that says he makes you look like even worse than you already look....

Your a hack quit trying to be someone your not.

any day you wanna go let me know i'll pay for his plane ticket and track fee's

Bro excuse me, I know I have no seniority here, but why are all you guys so godamn desperate to put this guy down at any cost? I mean did he kill your dog or **** your old lady or something? YOU look like the chump when you're willing to go to any length to run him down. I mean he already said he's going to deliver on the video and if he doesn't then he's a liar. What more do you want? This is clearly just twisted hate ****.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:06 AM

Its not impossible, in fact, its very possible. But on a mintish, stockish ZX10, we're talking WAY above average professionals here, this would take a lot of training and would be a worlds first as far as I know.

I said "viewed as almost impossible. because that's basically what several ppl earlier said.

I know that if done correctly it can be done. and I agree that on a zx10 or any sportbike it would take a lot of training to accomplish.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

2:28 here, Zoltan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEndvzXXT4Q
well all i can say is thank you nick for posting this clip because i read this whole ******* thread and the only thing in it worth a **** was watching zoltan
Old 07-22-2008, 05:56 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

fake as a 3 dollar bill
Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Radius
Bro excuse me, I know I have no seniority here, but why are all you guys so godamn desperate to put this guy down at any cost? I mean did he kill your dog or **** your old lady or something? YOU look like the chump when you're willing to go to any length to run him down. I mean he already said he's going to deliver on the video and if he doesn't then he's a liar. What more do you want? This is clearly just twisted hate ****.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:00 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mikkee
Has nothing to do with hate.. I understand networking via myspace. I do it also to promote myself, other stunt riders, and the growing sport of stuntriding as a whole.. And you leaving mass comments on girls pages on a daily basis will definitely bring in some good networking traffic. But what is your purpose of your mass networking? If I saw a bunch of pics of you at the track killing it every month, while trying to promote track schools or sumthing I'd understand.. So do what you do.. why post up some wierd set up stunt trick...? Be real and do what you do, instead of leaving nothing but happy hump days, tied up tuesdays and all that other sex related garbage on every girls page in the country. Seems like a big fake attention thing to me.. Anyway keep doin your thing champ! :YEAH
From someone who has been working on switchback endos, can ride on his fender switchback, and above all, has a firm grasp of bike control.

There is NO way you're doing this rolling by yourself. This is something you posed for a photo. To loop a fender-switchback endo and catch it is something that not only has yet to be done. But poorly attempted at best by the worlds top riders.

That said, I don't care what you do for fun. But don't come on here and lie to us like we're a bunch of idiot squids who don't know anything about physics let alone motorcycles. Is it possible? Yes, by all means, have you done it, no. Not to say your going to get a lot from this community of misfits, but have some respect.

This bullshit is about as thick as some of the leach riders sponsor resumes.
Here is a little food for thought brought to you by Pabst Blue Ribbon. Might I add, that its on super sale at the local Vons and I don't see a monetary reason to be sober for this injured reserve break I'm taking.

So, to the point.
For someone to do this trick they would need to be a host of things.
Proficient at riding switchback on the fender.
Proficient at riding switchback on the fender in an endo.
Proficient at stalling endos switchback.
Proficient at catching an an endo at the stall with only 1 hand.
Lastly proficient enough do it on a ZX10 with stock bars, full fairings, also, catch the passenger rearset. And at the same time, claim the camera mount on the tank as a load baring handle.

For a non stunter to be able to do anything on that list is applaudable. The amount of time it would take a non stunter to learn everything on that list and do it on cue in front of a camera on a ZX10 puts my money on the line.

100 bucks for the video by Wednesday on the ZX10, in full gear, no help, no bullshit. Beer is rad, it just makes me want to give away my money at theoretical bets. Theoretical in the respect that the trick would be semi possible by the riders I'm betting.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Radius
read above u!!! u ARE the biggest CHUMP in this thread!!! ur defending a poser that wants ***** soo badly from gayspace that he posts fake stunt pics.......WTF does this make U, since u have desperatly been the ONLY one defending him the whole thread!?!?!?!? ur seriously RETARDED or u just want attention by being the devils advocate, either way ur NOT cool and its GAYYYYY attention that ur getting fagget!!!!
Originally Posted by EZEC
+10000000000000000

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.