What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

bam! lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all that work for the people waking up to see and you start a new page you ******......lol
Old 08-01-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

repost them on this page then lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
repost them on this page then lol
more work.....
Old 08-01-2008, 07:07 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
didn't go through the whole thread but here are just a few people that called him out and few posts that were just funny....lol

he always seems to ignore the posts from people close to him and always seems to respond to people so far away that he knows they will never travel that far just to shut him up
You just spent entirely too long on this dude lol.

I think you're falling for his trap lol
Old 08-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered Spammer

Here you go roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD
if your talking about racing GP at Laguna or Qatar I agree. it was my dream.. to race GP and it didn't happen. life can be a bitch and we get over it, and then race/stunt where and when we can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony L
here's the deal rob....

yes its tru you are a tool. we all know your full of **** so i'll offer a chance to redeem yourself maybe you can prove your not completely full of ****.... if your the road racer you say you are i have no problem backing a road racer of your = tallent. the only person i can think of that would even match your ability would be... TEACH.... so lets just say teach on the same bike as your zx10. 10 laps at jennings.... who would win? i'll put my bike and 5k that says he makes you look like even worse than you already look....

Your a hack quit trying to be someone your not.

any day you wanna go let me know i'll pay for his plane ticket and track fee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Buddy, I just said I would give you 100 bucks. Why ignore free money and try to get on a kid who, for all intent an purpose speaks what seems to be the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony L
i'll put 200 in the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-NECK
listen dude. just stop perpetrating and everyone would just leave you be...

...hell, ill even come to jennings and play..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehate.
OK what do you race? what class and what series? you drag or road race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
if you could actually do this you wouldnt be on here asking for money, youd be looking at sponsors asking for money.

come out to xdl and win sickest trick, or go to stuntwars and do the same

dont be a ***** and just post a posed picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD
if i were pro i'd be SBK... only i wouldn't because like a lot of other racers, including rossi, i believe SBK now sucks *** cuz its become electronic and computerized... but it doesn't matter bcuz i'm not pro. so i drag at immokolee when i can, get group track time at miami speedway when i can... and street race as much as i can where i can against who i can

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-NECK
you have yet to answer one legitimate question asked of you and your racing backround. youve danced around each question like a politician. This equals to me that you, are in fact, perpetrating. So, that being said, once you show proof of your racing backround, and all these things you claim, i will in turn answer questions asked of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Old man... all I have to do is kick your cane out and watch you fall. ENOUGH SAID. Go back into the shed and stab yourself with a pitchfork, you have nothing to contribute to the sport of stunt riding. You are just like the rest of the hobos that hang on to this sport and try to suck up some exposure. Funny part is, all of the people like you plaster bullshit all over MySpace and make a complete joke of themselves. Why don't you just go the extra mile and start stealing "PROFESSIONAL" stunters pictures and start claiming it's you?

All the guys that have been here awhile have been through a dozen just like you. Claiming bullshit they can't do, making up **** left and right to try and fit in. You had an out at the beginning but you didn't take Door #2, you decided to walk through Door #1 which opens up to a cliff where you are currently falling. Betting $5000 for a video by NOVEMBER... are you ******' kidding me? Do you honestly think that's a "Put up or shut up bet?" In a mere 50'ish posts and 1 picture you've demoralized yourself enough that NO ONE will ever take you seriously. (See Kelm, Bibo, Burial87, Sgt. Stud, E-Rack, and now RJD)

Quote:
That's all you've got is a one liner you pulled off google? What "come-back" website did you gather that one from?

Bottom line... there were REAL bets laid out before you. Guys IN FLORIDA willing to meet you at the track, willing to take you to stunt spots, even an entry invitation for Sickest Trick at Stuntwars or XDL.

But wait, you are probably holding out for the $5000 bet for your video by November. WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott3824
Ok tough guy, post a video tonight, i will put my 636 on the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Did he really just come on here and think he owned us because he said he can do something that he cant?

He bitched out of more **** than Ive even seen.

Now I have even less respect for him (if thats possible)

+1 on naming it "The Poser"

didn't go through the whole thread but here are just a few people that called him out and few posts that were just funny....lol

he always seems to ignore the posts from people close to him and always seems to respond to people so far away that he knows they will never travel that far just to shut him up

Old 08-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
+1 i said i would race him (twisties) on my 636........and i'm fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
ive called him out,

ive offered to meet him on his grounds

and under his circumstance

with a lower performance bike.

and hes still bullshitting.

and keep in mind i was just discharged from the hospital yesterday, and im still quite ill.

what other advantages does he ******* need.

i think the point has been proven.

Quote:
i agree, ive done all that i can. hes still backing down. im done

POINT PROVEN correct?

Quote:
he just wants my cell number, im guessing to prank call me. '

i dont roll like that. like i stated there i jumped through his hoops and hes still running his mouth. he knows where ill be, he knows how to contact me.

ive done all the work. let him step up if he has the *****.

im going to hop off here for a few minuet, im dizzy as ****, damn strep throat, sinus infection, fever, and a migrain

im going to shower and eat, then see whats up with this pathic crap

Quote:
dude, every time he asked for id hook it up and he'd just change it up again.

i know he wont show, its not worth a 8-9 hour round trip ride to me.

he knows where ill be this weekend, and he knows how to get a hold of me.

everybody told me to drop it so i did. apfire had a good point to about the leo's. so due multiple requests im backing off ans ill only meet just over half way. if he has ***** he'll make it the other half.

and like i said, im by no means a hardcore rider, stunter, or racer. im just a guy with a pretty bike. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i have no problem taking a road trip, i've been wanting to take a long trip on the bike, so he has no way out of it.

and yes u do have a pretty bike

Quote:
PA huh? thats a long *** trip brother. lol

we all know if by some miracle he actually shows up, it will be even more excuses.

lets see at this point my choices are the sarasota throw down, or ride 4 hours to stand in a parking lot waiting for nothing...

hhhmmm..... thats a tough one.

Quote:
i did, sarasota is a little closer to him than me.

ill be there friday evening through sunday evening.

i would give him credit if he so much as showed up and saved some face.

ive admit im not the man, but at least im putting for the effort.
and i have nothing to prove nor do i have the need to prove anything.
all me stepping up does is give him an opportunity to prove himself.
im doing him a favor. he should be thanking me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD
You said that you'd meet me at my grounds under my circumstances.... I'll be there... Be a man of your word and show up like you said you would

then when he knows ruthless aint gonna waste a 8 hour round trip on his stupid *** then he finally chimes in . typical

Old 08-01-2008, 07:15 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nags
You just spent entirely too long on this dude lol.

I think you're falling for his trap lol
i was bored
Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

RD has even upset the old man
Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 AM

nografix is a decent person

i feel stupid for reading all that
Old 08-01-2008, 09:23 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nografix
i feel stupid for reading all that
i feel stupid for reading that YOU READ all this

i mean dont u have anything better to do??? watsamatta with U???
Old 08-02-2008, 08:30 AM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

just kill this thread already! all were doin is juss givin him more attention/exposure. JUST TALK ABOUT **** N ITS ALL GOOD.:YEAH
Old 08-02-2008, 12:19 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Smoking Barrel
just kill this thread already! all were doin is juss givin him more attention/exposure. JUST TALK ABOUT **** N ITS ALL GOOD.:YEAH
We can talk about the chicks *** in your avatar!! :YEAH
Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

We can talk about the chicks *** in your avatar!! :YEAH
God Damn Farley your brilliant!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:29 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
God Damn Farley your brilliant!!!
What can I say, I'm drawn to a chicks *** like a fat kid on a cupcake. It's just too addicting!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:21 PM

Mr. Unassailable is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll work on a pic of me doing that. i've been known to pull of retarded **** for the sake of a good picture. LOL.

and Durren is a idiot IMHO
Old 08-03-2008, 03:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
i have nothing to prove to you, but i assure you, your ASSumptions are wrong. feel free to stop by on your way to arizona, i will be more than happy to show you what a big ***** i am.
hahahaha... why don't you come to AZ and i will show YOU what a big ***** you are! little sally beaner pants!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:13 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

dont worry i just posted on his myspace and he denied my comment to come race.... then wrote me the most dumb *** comment back just so he wouldn't look like a tool to his "fans" bwahahahaha what a homo
Old 08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hahahaha... why don't you come to AZ and i will show YOU what a big ***** you are! little sally beaner pants!
maybe if you would answer the phone, i might.

p.s. did you notice my all my red blox?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:22 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

IMHO that Pic is Pointless/Useless/worthless and
terribly thought Out.. What a Fkn herb...

Originally Posted by stock05
p.s. did you notice my all my red blox?

LOL..he's a Red Blok OG...

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.