Guys, how skinny do you like your woman?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 11:05 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guys, how skinny do you like your woman?

Originally Posted by cupcake
A warning would have been nice so I could of refrained from spitting up the corn I was just eating
Old 07-18-2008, 11:06 PM

SquidStunter is a decent person

i like them thick , nice thick thick thickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BOOTY
Old 07-18-2008, 11:08 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  too_darn_skinny.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  15.6 KB

holy ****!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:09 PM

Name:  TooSkinny.jpg
Size:  29.8 KB
Old 07-18-2008, 11:10 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

wow...it's too bad I'm jealous, otherwise I'd comment on how great she looks
Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 PM

how is she still breathing??

Name:  Funny_Pictures_1363.jpg
Size:  30.6 KB
Old 07-18-2008, 11:13 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

That's actually sad cause there are so many girls out there that look like that who think they are fat....and most of them live in Orange County...no but seriously...its sad!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:14 PM

uh yea... hello!

Old 07-18-2008, 11:15 PM

and most of them live in Orange County...
Old 07-18-2008, 11:18 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*

And have faces as if they've been beat the **** up Or am I just referring to someone else???
Old 07-18-2008, 11:18 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

uh yea... hello!

******* delicious!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by SquidStunter
i like them thick , nice thick thick thickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BOOTY
Name:  rumpshaker.gif
Size:  7.7 KB

Old 07-18-2008, 11:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i sense someone has a weight problem
Old 07-18-2008, 11:29 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i sense someone has a weight problem

what woman doesn't! But if your referring to me, nope, I'm very happy with how I look!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

A warning would have been nice so I could of refrained from spitting up the corn I was just eating
haha, my bad.....
Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

what woman doesn't! But if your referring to me, nope, I'm very happy with how I look!
i did not mention any names

well then is it you
Old 07-18-2008, 11:32 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i did not mention any names

well then is it you
Nope, me like how me look!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:32 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

well im happy with how you look too.......:YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
well im happy with how you look too.......:YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 11:38 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yea.....:YEAH

Quick Reply: Guys, how skinny do you like your woman?