OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 04:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]

Originally Posted by Trachito
very few people under the age of 60 win, period. sucks that all that loot goes to people with one foot in the grave. i hope my dad wins, so i inherit it one day, lol. plus he said if he won, he'd give me a quarter mil. thats all i need to be hellafied comfortable.
Word. I notice that when I see the winner on the news or on those I won the lotto shows - its very rarely someone who's young
Old 07-15-2008, 04:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
word, you could pay off your house and your bike, and still have enough money to pay the 2 best looking prostitutes in nola to service you for a few days straight
:YEAH
Old 07-15-2008, 04:06 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-15-2008, 04:06 PM
NealFoReal

i pay half plus an additional $90 every 2 weeks. helps pay off the house sooner.
Yeah Mike you should do that. Pay 1/2 a payment every two weeks instead of 1 payment once a month. That knocks 7 or 8 years off a 30 year mortgage
Old 07-15-2008, 04:09 PM
NealFoReal

same here. i wouldnt retire anyone but myself. i'd just make the lives of the people closest to me easier. plus i'd pay off my exwife and baby momma a good bit and have them sign something saying they'll NEVER, under any circumstances, come after me for money, provided my kids' school and medical insurance is paid for.
My parents are well off so they wouldnt need **** from me. The only person I'd retire besides myself would be my brother. The rest would go into the bank and i'd live off the interest or Id just take the moulah in 26 annual payments like they offer it. :YEAH
Old 07-15-2008, 04:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yeah Mike you should do that. Pay 1/2 a payment every two weeks instead of 1 payment once a month. That knocks 7 or 8 years off a 30 year mortgage
it doesnt affect ur biweekly budget any, either. u hardly feel it.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:11 PM
NealFoReal

Lets just see if dude ever pays for it. Thats a different story
Im already thinking he's gonna back out. I got his offer and accepted it right away so if he was by his pc he woulda seen that I accepted it and probably contacted me somehow **** I hope he doesnt back out now
Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM
NealFoReal

it doesnt affect ur biweekly budget any, either. u hardly feel it.
Word. If youre gettin paid biweekly anyway you can budget yourself accordingly. In reality you are paying 13 monthly payments tho when you pay bi weekly.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM

My parents are well off so they wouldnt need **** from me. The only person I'd retire besides myself would be my brother. The rest would go into the bank and i'd live off the interest or Id just take the moulah in 26 annual payments like they offer it. :YEAH
eh, my mom would retire but she's an accountant so she'd have to work taking care of my money. i'd also learn the stock market. i'd also do the gold thing. gold doesn't lose it's value. just in case the economy crashes and the dollar isnt worth ****. prolly $500k in gold under some property i'd own.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:13 PM

Word. If youre gettin paid biweekly anyway you can budget yourself accordingly. In reality you are paying 13 monthly payments tho when you pay bi weekly.
yup. plus the 90 bucks i throw in biweekly. i pay close to 3 grand towards my principle every year. prolly more.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:19 PM
NealFoReal

eh, my mom would retire but she's an accountant so she'd have to work taking care of my money. i'd also learn the stock market. i'd also do the gold thing. gold doesn't lose it's value. just in case the economy crashes and the dollar isnt worth ****. prolly $500k in gold under some property i'd own.
My brother is making a living off of day trading BUT he's also been studying and taking courses for 3 or 4 years already. He started out doing okay and got cocky and lost a ton of cash in 1 day so he's been trying to recoup the money he lost which I think he just did or is close. He works at a brokerage firm but doesnt do **** with his clients. His partner handles the book of clients and he trades all day long. I have all the courses which he gave me but Ive been so blah that I havent looked at them in over a year. Eventually Id like to go back to that because thats something you can do for 4 or 6 hours a day and get paid. Ideal situation for any of us.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i pay half plus an additional $90 every 2 weeks. helps pay off the house sooner.
im lookin at my mortgage right now, and the next payment isnt due til 9/1, and its 70% higher than my quoted monthly payment. maybe im only supposed to pay bi monthly? if thats teh case then paying a quarter of it every 2 weeks will kill this thing off in no time.

Im already signed up to pay $20 extra per month to pay it off quicker. wish i could afford 90
Old 07-15-2008, 04:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Intertel system with 50 phones. It has all these call center programs for tracking/recording and **** like that. One of my retarded moves Dude is in NY so hopefully he pays and comes and picks it up instead of me having to ship it. BUT my ****** Range didnt sell again **** i want that thing gone bad.
15 grand will support your bike/newport/weed/mcdonalds habits for a few months pretty nicely
Old 07-15-2008, 04:24 PM
bp chaser

oh i plan to. I also come into large sums of money here and there. those will all be going towards my mortgage now. it should be done in 20 years no problem.

another thing my parents preached to me about mortgages is that as inflation and the cost of living goes up every year, mortgage payments dont. So even tho $950 a month is a lot of money to me right now, in 30 years $950 will be the price of a gallon of gas
Old 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
bp chaser

I wouldnt even retire myself
Old 07-15-2008, 04:26 PM

My brother is making a living off of day trading BUT he's also been studying and taking courses for 3 or 4 years already. He started out doing okay and got cocky and lost a ton of cash in 1 day so he's been trying to recoup the money he lost which I think he just did or is close. He works at a brokerage firm but doesnt do **** with his clients. His partner handles the book of clients and he trades all day long. I have all the courses which he gave me but Ive been so blah that I havent looked at them in over a year. Eventually Id like to go back to that because thats something you can do for 4 or 6 hours a day and get paid. Ideal situation for any of us.
4-6 hours a day? how do i get into that? prolly takes a lot of money to get back some decent returns one can live off of.
im lookin at my mortgage right now, and the next payment isnt due til 9/1, and its 70% higher than my quoted monthly payment. maybe im only supposed to pay bi monthly? if thats teh case then paying a quarter of it every 2 weeks will kill this thing off in no time.

Im already signed up to pay $20 extra per month to pay it off quicker. wish i could afford 90
ur not supposed to pay. 70% extra is a lot. u sure u didnt get hustled? much of it could be escrow, but thats still a lot. look into what ur monthly payment consists of.

15 grand will support your bike/newport/weed/mcdonalds habits for a few months pretty nicely
he should prolly knock down his debt.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

Your statement is a monthly statement. Why is the payment 70% higher than the quoted payment tho? Does the payment match the payment on the note you signed at closing?

oh i plan to. I also come into large sums of money here and there. those will all be going towards my mortgage now. it should be done in 20 years no problem.

another thing my parents preached to me about mortgages is that as inflation and the cost of living goes up every year, mortgage payments dont. So even tho $950 a month is a lot of money to me right now, in 30 years $950 will be the price of a gallon of gas
Your parents are right but your property taxes will increase every year so you have to take that into account. Your $950 payment will be $1000 next year and so on and so on and so on.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

ur not supposed to pay. 70% extra is a lot. u sure u didnt get hustled? much of it could be escrow, but thats still a lot. look into what ur monthly payment consists of.
it might be taxes, but i think i already paid the taxes for the whole year at closing

lol, the way gas is going up, i wouldnt be surprised

I wouldnt even retire myself
i would for about a year. i'd either become a college student and study **** i've always wanted to know, or start some company where i can afford someone to run it so all i have to do is go in at 10 and be out by 2, with a 2-3 hour lunch in between.
NealFoReal

Word up. 15g's would really help me out right now til I can start making some money again. Ive listed that thing as much as I have my range

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]