OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]

scoot
http://honeymoons.about.com/od/vacat...pt_October.htm
Old 07-01-2008, 01:58 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
when i went around 1997, i paid 7 bucks for a combo meal at McDonald's, no bullshit. they sell pineapple everywhere too. a lot of hawaiians are prejudicial towards main landers too, and they try to start fights. they aint small people either. even the women are round ***** of muscle and fat.

i went with the Marine Corps for combat training so it wasnt all that great for me, especially not on a marine's salary. Hawaiian dirt tastes sweeter than mainland dirt though.
my son says he's going to run away there when he gets mad at me...there or mexico to become a bull fighter
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KC Becky
when/if we end up getting married i'd rather go away to one of those places where they do everything for you. honeymoon wedding in one. now....if someone else is going to pay for it then i want to do it up fancy....but i refuse to go in debt or take out a big loan for a wedding.
i look at it as i am throwing a big *** party for most of our friends .... i expect to have it paid off within 2 years so it's not that big of a deal ...

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

LMFAO!!! i could see mikes moms face now

pffft. what, do you think we're pwt or something
hey, i didn't think some of my friends were until they showed their true colors recently.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:59 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-01-2008, 02:01 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by scott3824
i look at it as i am throwing a big *** party for most of our friends .... i expect to have it paid off within 2 years so it's not that big of a deal ...
i think i might also think differently about weddings if i hadn't already had one maybe
hey, i didn't think some of my friends were until they showed their true colors recently.
lol, that's ok.....by long island standards i'm definitely pwt i'll show these bitches whats up in a couple of years

Originally Posted by NINER
That's pretty racist saying that all brown people look alike.

i guess ur rubbing off on me
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ur a gold digger
ha
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 PM

lol, that's ok.....by long island standards i'm definitely pwt i'll show these bitches whats up in a couple of years
have yall thought about welfare and food stamps?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
what is he doing?

have yall thought about welfare and food stamps?

my kids will be on state insurance until i get a job that offers it
Old 07-01-2008, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
i've never gotten laid at a single wedding. i dont think i'll ever attend them again. bitches always bring their boyfriends and since its mostly my white friends and coworkers getting married, they play too much shitty country music or hire crappy bands.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:05 PM

my kids will be on state insurance until i get a job that offers it
nuffin wrong with that. thats what i had to do until i could afford insurance, even as an engineer. but i was going through a divorce and was behind on bills from being a student.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:06 PM
what is he doing?

i've never gotten laid at a single wedding. i dont think i'll ever attend them again. bitches always bring their boyfriends and since its mostly my white friends and coworkers getting married, they play too much shitty country music or hire crappy bands.
i like going to them....either with a date or with my kids...NEVER by myself. i always feel out of place when i go alone. i like weddings, they're fun usually....except for the last one i went to. i mean, it was nice to sit and talk to my friends i see once a month or every other month but the wedding was pretty lame
Old 07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
what is he doing?

nuffin wrong with that. thats what i had to do until i could afford insurance, even as an engineer. but i was going through a divorce and was behind on bills from being a student.
they had insurance with their father...but when we left kansas he dropped the insurance on them state insurance is actually better because it covers more

lovin the acronyms: OMG!! like WTF?? that pwt needs to STFU!!

i like going to them....either with a date or with my kids...NEVER by myself. i always feel out of place when i go alone. i like weddings, they're fun usually....except for the last one i went to. i mean, it was nice to sit and talk to my friends i see once a month or every other month but the wedding was pretty lame
every wedding is lame unless i get laid... so every wedding is lame.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:08 PM
what is he doing?

lovin the acronyms: OMG!! like WTF?? that pwt needs to STFU!!
that's how i roll
what is he doing?

every wedding is lame unless i get laid... so every wedding is lame.
maybe you should work on your game a little more

they had insurance with their father...but when we left kansas he dropped the insurance on them state insurance is actually better because it covers more
is that the kind that u dont have to pay anything at the doc's office? they have a new kind that u only pay like $50 a month. i guess thats for richer poor people
Old 07-01-2008, 02:09 PM

maybe you should work on your game a little more
i dont like picking up on women in front of their boyfriends. i have SOME morals, ya know

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages]