OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 12:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by MikeM
i want to hear some about high school girls masturbating in class
lol ur going to jail.

a bud of mine told me how he was driving on the bridge in his cousin's BMW and some minivan pulled up next to him, the side door slid open, and there were 3 naked high school bitches in there. 1 masterbating, and the other being eaten out by the third. dude said all he could do was stare and laugh. then they closed the door and went in another direction.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:01 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
well, i like hearing about cheating bitches. makes me happy i'm single. 1) cuz i don't end up like the suckas they're with, and 2) makes me realize there are more fuckable bitches out there than just the single ones.
You leave my wife alone.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:02 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-09-2008, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You leave my wife alone.
funny that ur town's name is BANGor
Old 06-09-2008, 12:04 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

gosh.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:04 PM

i actually used to have rules about not messing with married or taken women but now that only applies to people i kinda know. if i dont know the guy in any way, then i no longer care. i don't know why the few morals i had went out the window but they just did.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:05 PM

i'm off to the gym. peace out, ladies.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i had to do a bunch of research to find out if its a deal or a ripoff
Why waste your time, If I buy my **** there, you know it is at worst the same price.
Word.
i want to hear some about high school girls masturbating in class
+1
well, i like hearing about cheating bitches. makes me happy i'm single. 1) cuz i don't end up like the suckas they're with, and 2) makes me realize there are more fuckable bitches out there than just the single ones.
I'm going to follow in my uncles footsteps and date the same chick for at least a decade before getting married.
lol ur going to jail.

a bud of mine told me how he was driving on the bridge in his cousin's BMW and some minivan pulled up next to him, the side door slid open, and there were 3 naked high school bitches in there. 1 masterbating, and the other being eaten out by the third. dude said all he could do was stare and laugh. then they closed the door and went in another direction.
and why didn't he follow it? because that story is pure
Old 06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok so i think im gonna bite the bullet and shell out the extra $22 for a sprocket from that place im ordering from
You need to hurry the **** up and buy one already. Your sprocket is so fucked that you can barely pop the front wheel up. Squid. Put your stock sprocket on so we can ride tonight.

And I'll be back in a bit. :YEAH
Old 06-09-2008, 12:13 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
I'm going to follow in my uncles footsteps and date the same chick for at least a decade before getting married.
ur dating someone?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:14 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

after looking at that deal, i figure i might as well go with stunt steel.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol ur going to jail.

thats freakin awesome
Old 06-09-2008, 12:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
after looking at that deal, i figure i might as well go with stunt steel.
whats stuntsteel got?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:18 PM
bp chaser

Why waste your time, If I buy my **** there, you know it is at worst the same price.
Whenever "extra charges" pop up it requires a thorough investigation. Court records need to get subpoenaed and people need to sign affidavits and ****.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:20 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by stuntsteel.com
This kit includes everything you need to upgrade your sprockets for stunting. Make slow walking your bike a lot easie…

$ 225.00
PASS!!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:21 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You need to hurry the **** up and buy one already. Your sprocket is so fucked that you can barely pop the front wheel up. Squid. Put your stock sprocket on so we can ride tonight.

And I'll be back in a bit. :YEAH
I might hit up some shops at lunch and see if i can find a master link. if so i'll put my sprocket and chain from my other bike on
Old 06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
bp chaser

ur dating someone?
hes playing the field right now, banging anything that'll let him
Old 06-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

ur dating someone?
uutryutyy
hes playing the field right now, banging anything that'll let him
djdjdghjdg

Last edited by NINER; 06-09-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:35 PM
bp chaser

not really.

Which at the moment is one girl, but that's better than before.
you can really only use 1 vagina at a time anyway
Old 06-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Retired

you can really only use 1 vagina at a time anyway
fjjfruy

Last edited by NINER; 06-09-2008 at 01:07 PM.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]