OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:40 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

You have completed your route to Frankfurt on time. You collected $671.45 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $235.01 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $436.44. Your driver rating is now 56.91.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

6/21/2008 6:26:46 AM: Twisted Fister: That may be, but when the channel is over run with spamming 12 year olds, those of us that are 30+ get a bit annoyed. Especially since this has been our companys channel since January.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan

You have completed your route to Frankfurt on time. You collected $671.45 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $235.01 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $436.44. Your driver rating is now 56.91.
I just arrived. we should do lunch lol

Old 06-21-2008, 08:59 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'll buy the beer
Old 06-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 06-21-2008, 09:01 AM

we can try to e-run from the cops on our way back to Dub-land so we don't get e-D.U.I.'s......lol
Old 06-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered Spammer

we'll be on the front page in no time with the collections the top drivers have :YEAH

Old 06-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
we can try to e-run from the cops on our way back to Dub-land so we don't get e-D.U.I.'s......lol
I should probably overhaul my truk first, it's getting a bit slow lol

Old 06-21-2008, 09:04 AM

old duffer 1,469

MikeM 1,282

old man roger 1,024

OnEWhEeLNEAL 899

Trachito 495

KC Becky 393

NINER 379

Zuki750 355

r6-hooligan 321

bornreadybc 275

StrictlyStunt 176

scott3824 152

steven-o 124

WHEELIE 69
Old 06-21-2008, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by old duffer
we'll be on the front page in no time with the collections the top drivers have :YEAH
I just bumpped mine up to 50% today......you save up a ton of $$$$ when you got nothing to buy other than fuel and repair
Old 06-21-2008, 09:07 AM

I'm the #9 ***** in this thread
Old 06-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered Spammer

roger says i've been slacking lately, look at wheelie lol

Old 06-21-2008, 09:08 AM

I'm gonna try for #8
Old 06-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Registered Spammer

i went up to 50 because only things I have to buy are an overhaul and the lowboy when i get another 50 dr.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered Spammer

it's only 33 posts, shouldn't be too hard :YEAH

Old 06-21-2008, 09:10 AM

roger says i've been slacking lately, look at wheelie lol
thats not bad for a guy who don't have i-net at home or work.....

he posts from his car via wi-fi in a apt. parkling lot 3 blocks from his house
Old 06-21-2008, 09:11 AM

i went up to 50 because only things I have to buy are an overhaul and the lowboy when i get another 50 dr.
and parts as they expire
Old 06-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered Spammer

Ranked #1,028 of 13,390 drivers.

almost there :YEAH

Old 06-21-2008, 09:13 AM

it's only 33 posts, shouldn't be too hard :YEAH
I may be able to get it done.......but I got things to do

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]