OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 12:24 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh yeah.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Take that chief lol.
not now chief im in the zone
Old 06-15-2008, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Duffer try to get as much as you can out of that contract but the lowest I would go down to is 1.75. Maybe 1.70. Its a demand route so theres bonuses for the demand. When I thought I was bidding yesterday on the veggies, Mike told me to go as low as 1.55 coz its a demand route and that holds extra bonuses. Same thing w oil - its a demand so I'm assuming there's extras on top of the base. Let me check something. Hol up.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:28 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cool. Well I didnt have a chance to get at it but I'm gonna do that tomorrow before I head out riding. What do you use to pop open the link? I saw some people say use a screw driver and a hammer and then saw some others say they used needle nose pliers somehow. I was just planning on popping off the link and putting the new one on but I'm gonna take it off completely now that you said that.
if it's the clip type i just use a wide pair of plyers , i put one side of the plyers on the open end of the clip and the other side on the rivet and push it back then either a flat head to get the rest of it apart or some times you can just grab it with the plyers and pull it apart
Old 06-15-2008, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
not now chief im in the zone
I told you mayn. That **** works for everything. :YEAH
Old 06-15-2008, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

if it's the clip type i just use a wide pair of plyers , i put one side of the plyers on the open end of the clip and the other side on the rivet and push it back then either a flat head to get the rest of it apart or some times you can just grab it with the plyers and pull it apart
Word its the clip type. Thanks mayn. I wonder how long this 5 minute job is gonna take me
Old 06-15-2008, 12:32 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
also known as OMR

Word its the clip type. Thanks mayn. I wonder how long this 5 minute job is gonna take me
well judging on how long it took you to get the cct in and adjusted i would say about 8 hours
Old 06-15-2008, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

well judging on how long it took you to get the cct in and adjusted i would say about 8 hours
haha. whats fucked about that is that it took me about 40 minutes or somewhere around there to get the old one off and put the new one on. It was adjusted right from the beginning but I kept thinking I heard something so I kept adjusting and readjusting it. I probably lifted the tank up 8 times to readjust **** and it was fine I think my regular chain was too tight causing the whirling noise I heard. Now that I loosened it a little I dont hear it anymore. Now i just hear clunking from the clip lol. Always something.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

haha. whats fucked about that is that it took me about 40 minutes or somewhere around there to get the old one off and put the new one on. It was adjusted right from the beginning but I kept thinking I heard something so I kept adjusting and readjusting it. I probably lifted the tank up 8 times to readjust **** and it was fine I think my regular chain was too tight causing the whirling noise I heard. Now that I loosened it a little I dont hear it anymore. Now i just hear clunking from the clip lol. Always something.
But yeah, 8-10 hours sounds about right
Old 06-15-2008, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

Duffer where you at? Respond to my pm in trukz so i know youre on the job or post up here. Stop hiding. Theres no kangaroos around so its safe to come out
Old 06-15-2008, 12:48 AM
also known as OMR

remember to have the open side of the clip facing back when it is on the top side of the sprockets so it cant get pushed off from any thing while the chain is turning
Old 06-15-2008, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

remember to have the open side of the clip facing back when it is on the top side of the sprockets so it cant get pushed off from any thing while the chain is turning
Its amazing but I actually knew that. Mount it from the top of the chain with the open side of the clip facing the rear of the bike. Good lookin mayn. If I were you I would assume that I didnt know that.

DUFFER WHERE ARE YOU??????????????
Old 06-15-2008, 12:55 AM
also known as OMR

i think duffer quit
Old 06-15-2008, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

************. No contract again

Utopia bid the oil down to 1.55 and the oil was bid down to 1.45
Old 06-15-2008, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

i think duffer quit
****** bastard. He quit OMR Industries and didnt bid on the contract. Well we wouldnt have won it anyway since these ******* bid it soo low but still. Duffer slacking all around
Old 06-15-2008, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Yo do you know if a 600rr radiator will bolt up to an F4i? I'ma look at some pics and search now but figured you might know? You know pretty much everything else lol.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:03 AM
also known as OMR

hope he didn't run into a mean kuwalla bear or some thing...lol
Old 06-15-2008, 01:04 AM
also known as OMR

Yo do you know if a 600rr radiator will bolt up to an F4i? I'ma look at some pics and search now but figured you might know? You know pretty much everything else lol.
not a clue really but i would suspect the fan and mounting holes probably wouldn't
Old 06-15-2008, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

hope he didn't run into a mean kuwalla bear or some thing...lol
haha. First the roo's and now kuwallas. Hes getting fucked up all around

not a clue really but i would suspect the fan and mounting holes probably wouldn't
Word. Im searching right now to see whats up.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

1 more post til ad time

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]