OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
It is Saturday!!!:YEAH

and so is tomorrow as was yesterday
No doubt. I'm still confused but I'll agree that today feels like a Saturday to me since I slept all day like I normally do on Saturdays.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
alright. i'm just impatient. i still have a yellow tail and a seat sitting in my living room.
haha I was the same way..
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
LOL wheelie says he feels the same so he tends to do the same

i need a new avatar.. i think these stupid simpsons characters are rubbing off on me
You definitely need a new avatar. Youre an adult now so enough with the simpsons You might not act like an adult all the time but you are an adult. So grow the **** up
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
at this point ide rather be by myself, or with some1 who squids as much, 80% of the time until i get better..

one thing ide never do though, is bring my bike to a spot and watch every1 else the whole time and never ride... mating squids
Youre crazy bro. I didnt start improving until I started riding with people better than me. When I was riding by myself I thought I was improving but really wasnt. Stop being a bitch and ask uncle roger to pick you up to go to the spot.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:31 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Youre crazy bro. I didnt start improving until I started riding with people better than me. When I was riding by myself I thought I was improving but really wasnt. Stop being a bitch and ask uncle roger to pick you up to go to the spot.
yo i wish uncle roger would take me to the spot. not in a dirty way...in a stunt sorta way u pervies.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

And Im off to eat. I did my good deed of the day. Saw a kid fishtale around the turn and crash into a tree. He couldnt get out coz his tires were bald and he drove a trans am so Ive been trying to help him get out of where he was stuck for the past hour. I couldnt get him out coz my straps broke but his dad promised me free pizza at his store when I come by :YEAH BBL.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo i wish uncle roger would take me to the spot. not in a dirty way...in a stunt sorta way u pervies.
Sure.....
Old 05-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Administrators

+1
Old 05-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Administrators

And Im off to eat. I did my good deed of the day. Saw a kid fishtale around the turn and crash into a tree. He couldnt get out coz his tires were bald and he drove a trans am so Ive been trying to help him get out of where he was stuck for the past hour. I couldnt get him out coz my straps broke but his dad promised me free pizza at his store when I come by :YEAH BBL.
:YEAH

Old 05-16-2008, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

Dont you got people in Jersey that teach you ****? Youre more than welcome to come and chill at our spot. Im sure Mike would help you and I can show you whatever I know. Isnt much but I'll always help w what I know :YEAH Food time. be back.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:39 PM
NealFoReal

i had an rmf. my top speed is now 73. Should I repair now or get to the terminal and repair? Im resting in Lyon.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Administrators

i had an rmf. my top speed is now 73. Should I repair now or get to the terminal and repair? Im resting in Lyon.
Get to the terminal....

But what do I know...
Old 05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Administrators

You have completed your route to Marseilles on time. You collected $394.33 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $3.94 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $390.39. Your driver rating is now 0.35. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.

Where to next????
Old 05-16-2008, 03:44 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

We understand

Thats why i said 80% of the time.. so figure ide go to the spot with them 1 time out 5.. remember ide practice more than them too..

I don't know if he is going.. I don't know if uncle still trippin bout the situation

You definitely need a new avatar. Youre an adult now so enough with the simpsons You might not act like an adult all the time but you are an adult. So grow the **** up
thanks
OK..ill try

Last edited by bornreadybc; 05-16-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:57 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Blaaaaaaah
Old 05-16-2008, 04:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Get to the terminal....

But what do I know...
Yeah I'm not listening to you lol.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Dont you got people in Jersey that teach you ****? Youre more than welcome to come and chill at our spot. Im sure Mike would help you and I can show you whatever I know. Isnt much but I'll always help w what I know :YEAH Food time. be back.
yeah i come out and ride with mike. i get tips and stuff. i like riding with different people all the time too.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:01 PM
NealFoReal

Check out my mamas progress. She's painting this picture for me.

Original

Name:  DSC03998copy.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  174.0 KB

Mama's painting

Name:  img183.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  34.4 KB

She still got work to do but its looking better than the last time.

Last pic I took

Name:  img179.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  47.5 KB
Old 05-16-2008, 04:02 PM
NealFoReal

I wish she did it at the same angle and everything. It'd be cool if it was an exact copy of it.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage