OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage

Originally Posted by Trachito
thats the age where the weight gain really begins, especially late 20's. i mention that around late 20's chics all the time: "Maaan, it's gettin hard finding a chic thats in shape the older i get. Once a chic is in her late 20's man, her body starts getting wider and picking up weight in a bad way. and they don't seem to care to do anything about it."
And the ******* start sagging in a really bad way from all the weight gain. They never seem to gain weight in their chest, just gut and thighs.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ok I'm out. BBL.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nice. Thats so mean that it would work. :YEAH I did pack on some pounds but I'm gonna start getting serious w working out. I think anyway.
Mention it casually and it will sting more. That is probably the worst dig that you could do to a girl that age. You know they stand infront of the mirror, but may just write it off and say "well no one notices anyway".
Old 06-02-2008, 01:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Officially have duct tape on what
my seat hole
Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

time to go find food
Retired

Originally Posted by NINER
Mention it casually and it will sting more. That is probably the worst dig that you could do to a girl that age. You know they stand infront of the mirror, but may just write it off and say "well no one notices anyway".
If they come back saying that you are getting laugh wrinkles say "I know, but on a guy they make him look distinguised and handsome, on a girl they just make you look old."

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

And the ******* start sagging in a really bad way from all the weight gain. They never seem to gain weight in their chest, just gut and thighs.
exactly. i cant stand when a chic's gut sticks out as far or further than her *******, especially saggy orangatang *******.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:23 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

If they come back saying that you are getting laugh wrinkles say "I know, but on a guy they make him look distinguised and handsome, on a girl they just make you look old."
LMAO!!!!!

if a guy says something makes a guy look handsome, they'll think he's gay. so say "I know but women always say that they make a man look.....blah blah blah."
Old 06-02-2008, 01:26 PM

i remember i went to a bar with a friend who's pretty well known in the French Quarter. Some out of shape stripper recognized him and said "Hi Jim!!"

"Who are you?"
"____, u don't remember me?"
"Mmmm.... you look bad," and he continued talking to the bar manager, LOL. the chick looked like her feelings were mad hurt, LOL.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Retired

exactly. i cant stand when a chic's gut sticks out as far or further than her *******, especially saggy orangatang *******.
Or the flat wide pancake ***.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Retired

So I guess my resume made it over to the companies manager for the england job and he said it was "brilliant" for someone my age and years of experience. Would be really interesting if that all fell into line for me.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Retired

Check it out if you haven't see it yet:
http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/24...ace-at-mugello
Old 06-02-2008, 02:19 PM
bp chaser

Check it out if you haven't see it yet:
http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/24...ace-at-mugello
my god thats hilarious and clever

Old 06-02-2008, 02:20 PM
bp chaser

and look at that ******* lean angle. holy ****
Old 06-02-2008, 02:22 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i wanna know what kinda clamps neal has for his DBs
Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM

Or the flat wide pancake ***.
yes, a very common thing on older women. horrible. and some think they have nice ghetto booties cuz they're wide, but a truly fine ghetto booty will bubble out like such:

Old 06-02-2008, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
and look at that ******* lean angle. holy ****
word. i wanna get that low one day. i need to start going to the track, man.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Retired

yes, a very common thing on older women. horrible. and some think they have nice ghetto booties cuz they're wide, but a truly fine ghetto booty will bubble out like such:

Yup. Pancake *** is flat AKA mom ***.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:26 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i wanna know what kinda clamps neal has for his DBs
full throttles
Old 06-02-2008, 02:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

just for the sake of the conversation at the top of this page some women over 30 do eat right and run on a tredmill every day to there body in shape..

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE subframe cage