pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by alevelcs
i just wanna say that i came here to see 1 of 3 things

drama, a proven lie, or a eulogy
i think we've covered all 3 so far. whats left now? an apology?
Old 05-04-2008, 03:30 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Armenian
ok guess im not going wakeboarding. looks like i better go fire up the lawnmower and be responsible or something
Just wait till the grass is knee high, thats what I do.
I'd play gta4, then ride when it gets dark.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:31 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Im telling yall it happened to him in a grand theft auto 4 game
Old 05-04-2008, 03:31 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by DURTY
thats some COLD **** bro.
No no,, here are my thoughts.. Either we here on stuntlife have made a miricle happen by our prayers. OR he is lying and the **** never went down like that. SOO i'd like to know.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by apfire26
Just wait till the grass is knee high, thats what I do.
I'd play gta4, then ride when it gets dark.
ya i seriously need to do that. i got a little weed happy with some Round-Up a few weeks ago and now i have brown spots all over my front yard haha.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:44 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Question Re: pray for bishop

ill try to ignore that comment, cuz ill assume u didn't read the last 10 or so pages.
Actually Durty, I have Read this whole thing.

I know some people might like Drama But most of the time your Making fun of someone/Making others laugh Durty. I know your Straight up with everything you say (Why I respect you) but This thread is only filled with hate/Lie's/Drama and very little comedy.

Just saying after reading this whole entire thread, People just keep repeating them selfs over and over and create more and more Drama. So This is real, the whole story's true? Or is This is All lie? or is it the "Truth" with A few made up twists?? who knows?? Not me, But why is everyone waisting there time arguing about it? If this is fake, its fake. If this is real, Its real.. No amount of arguing/Bitching at each other is going to change that... That is all I'm saying...

PLUS I'll tell you one thing, If you people stay this serious during a serious thread again, I am going to have sex with all of your sisters and Impregnate them One by one until I create A massive army of my super children then I will take over the WORLD! (Of stunt life)

^^^What did I just say? I really have no idea why Panda Bears feel this way about penguins who smoke crack rocks on A all pink Beach with KANE. Why does Kane get to have A army of Pink Penguins that do nothing but drink at hooters all day? I mean who pay's the tab???
Old 05-04-2008, 03:47 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i'm suprised this thread isnt closed yet.. however when i was readin it last night i got a kick out of it,

i'll say this thought, when my boy got stabbeed a while back he got stabbed in the stomach and chest he was in a coma for 1 1/2 weeks and when he snapped out of it he humbled up and wasnt the same as he was
Old 05-04-2008, 03:47 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

PLUS I'll tell you one thing, If you people stay this serious during a serious thread again, I am going to have sex with all of your sisters and Impregnate them One by one until I create A massive army of my super children then I will take over the WORLD! (Of stunt life)
I only have two brothers, but u are welcome to try and impregnate them I guess.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i hope he post a pic of the wounds or a note from the hospital or a link to the event or the eulogy of the dudes he ICED!!!

Last edited by DURTY; 05-04-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:50 PM

Actually Durty, I have Read this whole thing.

I know some people might like Drama But most of the time your Making fun of someone/Making others laugh Durty. I know your Straight up with everything you say (Why I respect you) but This thread is only filled with hate/Lie's/Drama and very little comedy.

Just saying after reading this whole entire thread, People just keep repeating them selfs over and over and create more and more Drama. So This is real, the whole story's true? Or is This is All lie? or is it the "Truth" with A few made up twists?? who knows?? Not me, But why is everyone waisting there time arguing about it? If this is fake, its fake. If this is real, Its real.. No amount of arguing/Bitching at each other is going to change that... That is all I'm saying...

^^^What did I just say? I really have no idea why Panda Bears feel this way about penguins who smoke crack rocks on A all pink Beach with KANE. Why does Kane get to have A army of Pink Penguins that do nothing but drink at hooters all day? I mean who pay's the tab???
u cant be serious??? u start u post all serious THEN U MAKE IT A JOKE URSELF **** outta here bro before i crush U!!! lol
Old 05-04-2008, 03:52 PM

u cant be serious??? u start u post all serious THEN U MAKE IT A JOKE URSELF **** outta here bro before i crush U!!! lol
Pink Penguins are no joke.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:53 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

You should know that was the point of the post...Come on Durty! Your getting old! lol
Old 05-04-2008, 03:54 PM

ok guys lets stop posting in here cuz it'll just look like a PW thread and people will NOT sift through 50 pages to see wat has REALLY happened!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:56 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Pink Penguins are no joke.
Tell me about it, Last time I tryed to hustle one of Kane's Pink penguins I got jacked, They took all My loot, Gave me A nasty concussion and When I woke up My shoes were gone....******* bastards!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:03 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

:fight
Old 05-04-2008, 04:05 PM

Tell me about it, Last time I tryed to hustle one of Kane's Pink penguins I got jacked, They took all My loot, Gave me A nasty concussion and When I woke up My shoes were gone....******* bastards!
Originally Posted by steven-o
:fight

ok guys lets stop posting in here cuz it'll just look like a PW thread and people will NOT sift through 50 pages to see wat has REALLY happened!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 04:19 PM

Actually its 27
Old 05-04-2008, 04:23 PM

Actually its 27
ya BUT my point was if people like u keep going and people like me keep answering like im doing AGAIN lol it will reach 50

Old 05-04-2008, 04:26 PM

Well my point is that i want other peoples points to be on point. SO every point is correct and we dont have 50 pages of points that are wrong.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Well my point is that i want other peoples points to be on point. SO every point is correct and we dont have 50 pages of points that are wrong.

LOL! (Trying to be quite so Durty doesn't yell at me for another pointless post! So keep this post on the DL...hahaha)

Quick Reply: pray for bishop