OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:10 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Here it is . It should buffer and play . You can save it too , if you want .

I haven't listened to it on a good stereo yet , so the volumes might be a little off . I usually burn it to a cd and listen to it in my truck .
Then go back and adjust (if needed)

http://www.roadrashy.com/Chocolate_R...y_D_re-mix.mp3
Old 03-23-2008, 05:15 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Here it is . It should buffer and play . You can save it too , if you want .

I haven't listened to it on a good stereo yet , so the volumes might be a little off . I usually burn it to a cd and listen to it in my truck .
Then go back and adjust (if needed)

http://www.roadrashy.com/Chocolate_R...y_D_re-mix.mp3
you prbably went through alot of trouble to download this but my wmp doesn't have sound....lol sorry ....

did you see the link i posted ? interior crocidile alligator..it pretty much sums up why i hate rap
Old 03-23-2008, 05:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

The original folding peg subcage
Old 03-23-2008, 05:18 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

i'm on dial up. It takes long enough for sl pages to load

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:18 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

people are still up?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:21 AM
also known as OMR

yep i fell asleep around 8 and woke up around 1.....
Old 03-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Registered Spammer

8:22 here.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:22 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
you prbably went through alot of trouble to download this but my wmp doesn't have sound....lol sorry ....

did you see the link i posted ? interior crocidile alligator..it pretty much sums up why i hate rap
I kinda like that aligator beat
Old 03-23-2008, 05:25 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i'm on dial up. It takes long enough for sl pages to load
The song is 11mb . When i convert my music to mp3 , i usually go with a 320 kbps for better sound , so it makes the file kinda big .

The video came out to 53.4 mb . It will take me a while to upload it to youtube , so ill probably do it when i go to bed .

Last edited by Crazy D; 03-23-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:26 AM
Registered Spammer

roger, I think I need a function utility bar for my tank

Old 03-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Crazy D
The song is 11mb . When i convert my music to mp3 , i usually go with a 320 kbps for better sound , so it makes the file kinda big .
that'd take at least 45 minutes i'd guess lol

Old 03-23-2008, 05:30 AM
also known as OMR

roger, I think I need a function utility bar for my tank
whats that a hammer ?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:31 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 03-23-2008, 05:33 AM
also known as OMR

not the right tool for denting a tank
Old 03-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Registered Spammer

I was thinking about the cap lol

I've seen tanks on here that look like they were dented with rocks

Old 03-23-2008, 05:37 AM
also known as OMR

I was thinking about the cap lol

I've seen tanks on here that look like they were dented with rocks
you did what i told you and it didn't work ?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
you did what i told you and it didn't work ?
I gave it a go. I reckon I'm going to have to put some muscle into it though.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 AM
also known as OMR

hammer the screw driver in good and solid and grab the screwdriver with a pair of vice grip and twist it right then left , you will here the tumblers breaking and crunching .....

do not pry on the cap to try and open it because you will ruin your tank...
Old 03-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Registered Spammer

how big should the screw driver be?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]