omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: omr subcage

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subcage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage
Old 03-16-2008, 10:25 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
it could be worse the crust will probably just be hard ,it's the rest of the pizza that would probably be rotten and moldy
and I'll send you some empty beer bottles too....:YEAH
Old 03-16-2008, 10:25 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

whats happening ?
Old 03-16-2008, 10:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what up stevo
Old 03-16-2008, 10:37 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

how it going omr?
Old 03-16-2008, 10:37 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im back like cooked crack
Old 03-16-2008, 10:41 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

cheerio, peeps
Old 03-16-2008, 10:43 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i got ur PM
Old 03-16-2008, 10:44 PM
also known as OMR

watching a movie
Old 03-16-2008, 10:46 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

ROGER.............

??? for you...

I am trying to adjust my clutch cable on the Honduh... and I can get the clutch to release but the bike barely rolls... In "N" it rolls the way it should but in gear with the clutch pulled in it don't seem to want to..clutch let out in gear the bike wont move.....

I have no idea how long its been sitting so could it just be from lack of use???

I tryed adjusting the cable every way poss.... down on the cover and lever...
Old 03-16-2008, 10:52 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i got ur PM
cool.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:00 PM

ultra
Old 03-16-2008, 11:00 PM

Old 03-16-2008, 11:07 PM

man, the streets were packed with women today. I had to go out on my 1000RR. tons of hoochie women out there in tiny as shorts or tight, tight pants. u know i had to run game.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0106.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	207409  

Last edited by Trachito; 03-16-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:08 PM

either im trippin or stevo posted the same exact time as me for my last 2 post.............sweet....ie
Old 03-16-2008, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
man, the streets were packed with women today. I had to go out on my 1000RR. tons of hoochie women out there in tiny as shorts or tight, tight pants. u know i had to run game.
:YEAH
did you do some wonderful power whoolies for them?

i would have ..

Last edited by bornreadybc; 03-16-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:12 PM

either im trippin or stevo posted the same exact time as me for my last 2 post.............sweet....ie
haha
Old 03-16-2008, 11:13 PM

:YEAH
did you do some wonderful power whoolies for them?
nah, not with that amount of traffic that was out there. i had to split lanes just to get through.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:14 PM

aight, i'm ago watch a movie. catch u ladies later
Old 03-16-2008, 11:18 PM

hey trachito so how was the NO after katrina really?

was it as bad as the news tried to make it seem?

caz i know i forgot what hurricane but they showed Jamaica on the news and they showed the absolute worst part, where the houses were made of collect sheets of metal and everything was FUCKED up.. i didnt even see that side of JA till the next time i went down there to visit family, and i though inside would be shitty like dirt floors and emptiness and just bad, but **** man the inside was wonderful dispite the outside i mean they didnt have anything on plently of houses in the US but it was like as nice as, if not better than, a well (woman) kept average american home

Quick Reply: omr subcage