omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: omr subcage

Did any of you guys buy tires for your Truckz??
and Did it make that great Of a diffrence???
Old 02-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
whats up guys

ive been driving a locomotive all morning

Oh yah....
Old 02-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Administrators

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
Yamaha $175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subcage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

OMR SUBCAGES - the original folding peg subcage
Old 02-23-2008, 03:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Oh yah....
GE 44 ton diesel. Its got a pair of 215 hp Cat's in it. I was expecting much bigger motors, but i guess its not necessary with such little rolling resistance
Old 02-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Did any of you guys buy tires for your Truckz??
and Did it make that great Of a diffrence???
They big a huge difference in canada/alaska.
GE 44 ton diesel. Its got a pair of 215 hp Cat's in it. I was expecting much bigger motors, but i guess its not necessary with such little rolling resistance
You know all the engines do is run a generator right?
Old 02-23-2008, 03:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and I worked as the fire man on a steam locomotive today too. Steam engines produce the most power of anything ive ever seen. 2 18" diameter cylinders full of steam at 150 psi. I think that works out to about 5000 pounds of force going to the driving wheels
Old 02-23-2008, 03:55 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER

You know all the engines do is run a generator right?
yup. thats why GE makes locomotives. 4 big electric motors turn the wheels
Old 02-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

and I worked as the fire man on a steam locomotive today too. Steam engines produce the most power of anything ive ever seen. 2 18" diameter cylinders full of steam at 150 psi. I think that works out to about 5000 pounds of force going to the driving wheels
Shoveling coal?
Old 02-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Retired

yup. thats why GE makes locomotives. 4 big electric motors turn the wheels
But do you know why they do that? They also do it on those huge dumptrucks if that helps.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Retired

Paying to drive a train is about the whitest thing I can think of.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:59 PM
bp chaser

Shoveling coal?
1 handed

and keeping the water at the righ tlevel in the boiler
Old 02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
bp chaser

But do you know why they do that? They also do it on those huge dumptrucks if that helps.
i can think of a lot of reasons to do it that way. which one are you thinking of?
Old 02-23-2008, 04:04 PM
bp chaser

Paying to drive a train is about the whitest thing I can think of.
HAHAHAHA yeah. We dont pay anymore. My dads certified now so he gets to drive anyway. I got to drive because he let me.

although im sure he does pay some annual dues to the railroad club
Old 02-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Retired

i can think of a lot of reasons to do it that way. which one are you thinking of?
Mostly the drive train losses and the fact that electric motors deliver 100% torque at 0 RPM.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Retired

HAHAHAHA yeah. We dont pay anymore. My dads certified now so he gets to drive anyway. I got to drive because he let me.

although im sure he does pay some annual dues to the railroad club
Actually, paying to do any thing for a couple of hours that other people get paid to do for for many hours a week is a VERY white thing to do.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:06 PM
bp chaser

Mostly the drive train losses and the fact that electric motors deliver 100% torque at 0 RPM.
the second one was what i figured you were getting at.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Administrators

Thanks, I will Get me a set.. :YEAH
Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM
bp chaser

this was the best shaped passenger today. there were alot of milfs, and then this jailbait ****
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jailbait.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	206604  
Old 02-23-2008, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

Miles To Go: 185 Miles
Old 02-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Retired

this was the best shaped passenger today. there were alot of milfs, and then this jailbait ****
Nice pooper.

Quick Reply: omr subcage