omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 04:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: omr subcage

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
Yamaha $175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subcage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

OMR SUBCAGES - the original folding peg subcage

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:44 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
ok i get it lol

colour here is said kulla lol
in the southern parts of america the letter r at the end of a word like color is pronounced but in the north east it would also be pronounced kulla..

my name in the south is roger my name in the north east rojja..lol
Old 02-23-2008, 04:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 02-23-2008, 04:46 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

here car is car ,north east kaa
Old 02-23-2008, 04:46 AM
also known as OMR

what up canuckian.....
Old 02-23-2008, 04:47 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
in the southern parts of america the letter r at the end of a word like color is pronounced but in the north east it would also be pronounced kulla..

my name in the south is roger my name in the north east rojja..lol
is it said the same roger as rodger? Here it'd be rojja with a pretty short sounding a at the end

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:48 AM
also known as OMR

i don't need to explain canadian accent to you duffer you have been there ......lol

aboot =about and sorey = sorry.....lol
Old 02-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DURTY

here car is car ,north east kaa
i'd say kah. said quite shortly. like "it"

Old 02-23-2008, 04:50 AM
Registered Spammer

i don't need to explain canadian accent to you duffer you have been there ......lol

lol that's aboot right eh

Old 02-23-2008, 04:53 AM
Registered Spammer

hey durty are you a french canadian?

Old 02-23-2008, 04:53 AM
also known as OMR

is it said the same roger as rodger? Here it'd be rojja with a pretty short sounding a at the end
actually the name roger and rodger are pronounced exactly the same and when aussies say it they say some thing like rowja and some one from the north eastern u.s say it more like rawja

aussie =rowja
ne u.s =rawja
Old 02-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Registered Spammer

that's pretty close lol

Old 02-23-2008, 04:57 AM
also known as OMR

durty is half canadian and half jewish .....he's a canoe...

again that is one of those things that play better in person then in print
Old 02-23-2008, 04:58 AM

lol that's aboot right eh
ok ok ok...........listen up guys...the rest of canada really does talk canadian, now i know ur not gonna believe this BUT NOT MONTREAL!!!! its very europeanized, hard to explain but everything about montreal is nothing like the rest of canada, i go to ontario and even before they open there mouth i can tell there "canadians" just by the way they dress and look

not montreal......its like a mini NY in terms of the diversity minus the annoying NY accent, i hope u boys understand......im not just saying it, its reall true!!!! the only thing that is canadian about montreal is the money the cold and tim hortons!!!!!!!!!! OKKKKKKKKKKKK
Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Registered Spammer

durty is half canadian and half jewish .....he's a canoe...

again that is one of those things that play better in person then in print
lol that one is pretty funny.

like the two pretzels walking down the road.
one was assaulted/a salted

Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 AM

im greek canadian! spartan to be exact :YEAH
Old 02-23-2008, 05:00 AM
also known as OMR

that's pretty close lol
i think it would be hard to tell the difference if one person from australia said roger and some one from certain parts of newengland said roger.....

as long as thats all they said ...
Old 02-23-2008, 05:03 AM
also known as OMR

lol that one is pretty funny.

like the two pretzels walking down the road.
one was assaulted/a salted
thats the type of loke my girl would tell
Old 02-23-2008, 05:04 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DURTY
ok ok ok...........listen up guys...the rest of canada really does talk canadian, now i know ur not gonna believe this BUT NOT MONTREAL!!!! its very europeanized, hard to explain but everything about montreal is nothing like the rest of canada, i go to ontario and even before they open there mouth i can tell there "canadians" just by the way they dress and look

not montreal......its like a mini NY in terms of the diversity minus the annoying NY accent, i hope u boys understand......im not just saying it, its reall true!!!! the only thing that is canadian about montreal is the money the cold and tim hortons!!!!!!!!!! OKKKKKKKKKKKK
alright lol. I've only been from west coast to edmonton, no further east.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:04 AM

thats the type of loke my girl would tell

Quick Reply: omr subcage