omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 03:52 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: omr subcage

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
so he was white? I was thinking he was the black man that was beaten by the cops
He was a white truck driver who drove thru an intersection and was attacked and was almost killed . That avatar is not funny in any way .

Infact , if you think it's funny , you are as fucked up as the people who did this to him .

That picture shows the scum of america .
Old 02-26-2008, 03:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey roger, I found out today that I'm less than 1/16 chinese lol It was one of my great great grandparents
show us a picture of your face and we will decide how chinese you arei think you look like the guy holding the lol sign....
Old 02-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
no he was the stupid white guy that got out of his truck to try and talk to an angry mob.....
damn. like i said. toot toot. if they don't move then braap so the front doesn't drop in between the whoops

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:56 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

are you black?

i know resident rap star is black and trachito and dboy are mexicans. roger is old. lol
I am mexican american . I was born in the u.s. as were my parents , grand parents , and great grand parents .

And if i was in that truck , they would have tried to kill me too . They attacked anyone that was not black .

That day showed the stupidity of america .
Old 02-26-2008, 03:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn. like i said. toot toot. if they don't move then braap so the front doesn't drop in between the whoops
the guy was an idiot he knew he was in a bad neigborhood and he knew people wer egoing nuts and he got out of his truck right in the middle of it

now don't get me wrong i think the people that hit him in the head with a brick and kicked him in the head while he was already unconcious shout ne tortured in the worst way but he was stupid
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crazy D
He was a white truck driver who drove thru an intersection and was attacked and was almost killed . That avatar is not funny in any way .

Infact , if you think it's funny , you are as fucked up as the people who did this to him .

i don't know how to say it without sounding racist but that sort of behaviour reminds me of africa. not saying black people are gorillas or anything more that africans are stupid... it doesn't sound so racist in my head

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Nope. my brother, niece, and nephew are Jaimacan though and blacker than night lol ..Playa-p was a nickname I received many moons ago
Old 02-26-2008, 03:58 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Many people were hurt that day . Women , children , men . The only reason why that incident was popular was because it was on film .
Old 02-26-2008, 03:59 AM
Registered Spammer

I am mexican american . I was born in the u.s. as were my parents , grand parents , and great grand parents .

And if i was in that truck , they would have tried to kill me too . They attacked anyone that was not black .

That day showed the stupidity of america .
word
Originally Posted by old man roger
the guy was an idiot he knew he was in a bad neigborhood and he knew people wer egoing nuts and he got out of his truck right in the middle of it

now don't get me wrong i think the people that hit him in the head with a brick and kicked him in the head while he was already unconcious shout ne tortured in the worst way but he was stupid
for sure.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:00 AM

It's not meant to be funny . I found it searching for crashed semi pics and thought it would be an interesting conversation piece, you're digging a little deep there D..
Old 02-26-2008, 04:01 AM
Registered Spammer

i love when they show bondi rescue. Always hot chicks in bikinis :YEAH

Old 02-26-2008, 04:02 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I am not digging deep at all . Old duffer asked what that picture was , and i told him .

That's not digging . That's facts .
Old 02-26-2008, 04:02 AM

If it offends you then I will take it down. There is to be no drama in this thread or else roger will run out of smokes..It did turn out to start a conversation but not one that I think will turn out positive
Old 02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I don't care if you take it down or not . It's your avatar .
Old 02-26-2008, 04:06 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
It's not meant to be funny . I found it searching for crashed semi pics and thought it would be an interesting conversation piece, you're digging a little deep there D..
certainly got the conversation going lol.

I like how the europeans deal with riots. tear gas, water cannons and then a ton of riot police walking in a line that smack the **** out of rioters with batons. We had riots here where people targeted middle easterners. The lebanese attacked some people at a beach and it went from there. Police couldn't do anything. Same with the aboriginal riots and the ones out western sydney. I think they should have called the army in. They're only 30 minutes drive away

Old 02-26-2008, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

ok i can't hold it in any more......hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha
Old 02-26-2008, 04:07 AM

<<dont drive past 10
Old 02-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
If it offends you then I will take it down. There is to be no drama in this thread or else roger will run out of smokes..It did turn out to start a conversation but not one that I think will turn out positive
lol

are you looking for truck crashes because you crash in trukz?

Old 02-26-2008, 04:09 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Police couldn't do anything.
That's what happened here . Cops just drove around in their cars . Not doing anything while people were being hurt , and cars smashed while they were driving by .
Old 02-26-2008, 04:10 AM

only once but no one was injured ok ..lol..had to sorry

Quick Reply: omr subcage