stunnin bling bikes

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 06:07 PM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunnin bling bikes

Originally Posted by got_ink123
nah that marcus winfield's... of course it's my ink why would i have someone elses **** on mine?
sounds-visions.com just cause i type horrible dont mean **** !and just cause u hatin *** ***** keep hatin i luv haters remind that u aint got **** and the reason i was askin cause ur ink sucks dick i i dont tat i got my artist for that.and i dont give a **** what u hatin *** ****** say u got game like fat boy eat dick.all i ask is simple question and all u haters do is hate ,
Old 02-04-2008, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
if its a popup thats stopping you, use firefox or just click on the **** that says temporarily allow popups from this site and click on the icon again.

or disable your popup blocker, come on man its 08
wtf is fire fox
Old 02-04-2008, 06:08 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ricky
first off i bought the telefonica brand new o miles i paid for that bike when it first came out 7k. the rims were 3k .misc chroming full exhaust pcm hid light and led lights another 4k im nota ****** idiot read the post !and im about to open a tattoo shop is that ur ink in ur pic
actually, you are an idiot...
that bike you posted a pic of is the Alstare Corona replica, not a Telefonica rep (which is blue and says "Telefonica" on it).

Also, exactly what pipe, PC and lights cost 4K?

you're ridiculous dude.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by big dave
actually, you are an idiot...
that bike you posted a pic of is the Alstare Corona replica, not a Telefonica rep (which is blue and says "Telefonica" on it).

Also, exactly what pipe, PC and lights cost 4K?

you're ridiculous dude.
first off i said i put 6k in to my bike and with rims performance machine rims ,chroming,hid lights ,pc full exhaust yosh tri-oval my rims alone cost 3k so what the **** r u talkin about!!~!it's just funny hear u all just keep the hatin comin !!! and u r right about the corona it's 03 so the **** what u know what was meant by it.man now i know why shugga don't even come on his own site u ****** r straight haters !!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by pixel 6
Chai. And Big Train Chai is the best =)
try to upload that pic it didn't come out can u send it to me
Old 02-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

subscribed.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

try to upload that pic it didn't come out can u send it to me
are you black?
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

first off i said i put 6k in to my bike and with rims performance machine rims ,chroming,hid lights ,pc full exhaust yosh tri-oval my rims alone cost 3k so what the **** r u talkin about!!~!it's just funny hear u all just keep the hatin comin !!! and u r right about the corona it's 03 so the **** what u know what was meant by it.man now i know why shugga don't even come on his own site u ****** r straight haters !!!!!!!!
ENOUGH WITH THE ****** TALK you can call us guys.. Just because you get a little worked up doesnt mean you got to throw the n word around..
Old 02-04-2008, 06:20 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds-visions.com just cause i type horrible dont mean **** !and just cause u hatin *** ***** keep hatin i luv haters remind that u aint got **** and the reason i was askin cause ur ink sucks dick i i dont tat i got my artist for that.and i dont give a **** what u hatin *** ****** say u got game like fat boy eat dick.all i ask is simple question and all u haters do is hate ,
yea yea blah blah blah lets see ur ink post it up... oh yea I forgot you've been using a computer for years but your retard illerate lying *** doesn't know how to use one... you stupid ******* bitch, you can't even correctly answer what bike you got. and then when someone asks for a pic you post your ******* avatar you ******* moron we can already see that ****... post a real pic... you sir are a ******* retard. the reason people are hating is because we hate bullshitting liars... if you can't figure out who i mean that would be yourself. and stop actin like u don't know how to post a pic u obviously do after you posted your ******* avatar. **** man i wouldn't trust your *** with cleaning my windshield when i park at the local steak shop
Old 02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

well kane has sponsors and i did this out of love for my bike i have pm rims that cost me about 3k i did this with my own money not sponsor ! i mean i worked my *** off to do this :YEAH the only thing i didnt chrome was my forks outher then that she just right
much props, i wanna see pics...

oh and just FYI.. my sponsor money is my own money that I worked my *** off to earn. and I did it for the love of my bike also!

heres mine:

Old 02-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

he cant help it. He's an original e-gansta.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

oh and just FYI.. my sponsor money is my own money that I worked my *** off to earn. and I did it for the love of my bike also!

heres mine:

ahhh there she is.. isnt that bubbles kane.. i do want to see pics rick.. if it looks like this i will retract previous statements but he still has a handbrake and a cage..
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

yea yea blah blah blah lets see ur ink post it up... oh yea I forgot you've been using a computer for years but your retard illerate lying *** doesn't know how to use one... you stupid ******* bitch, you can't even correctly answer what bike you got. and then when someone asks for a pic you post your ******* avatar you ******* moron we can already see that ****... post a real pic... you sir are a ******* retard. the reason people are hating is because we hate bullshitting liars... if you can't figure out who i mean that would be yourself. and stop actin like u don't know how to post a pic u obviously do after you posted your ******* avatar. **** man i wouldn't trust your *** with cleaning my windshield when i park at the local steak shop
dude stfu .. you cant hold yourself back or something. whats your story you got a hard on or somethin
Old 02-04-2008, 06:35 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
dude stfu .. you cant hold yourself back or something. whats your story you got a hard on or somethin
my story? glad you asked. Well I was born in Philly and grew up about 10 mins outside of the city. I went to a quiet little elementary school and attended a private school where I was soon kick out for hitting my latin teacher. Then I attended Public highschool where most of my brain was rotted out taking automotive and video classes, hung out with some highschool rejects like you usually find in suburb public schools and found myself being arrested for a whole bunch of ****.. did my bootcamp etc. During highschool I was a cook at a local resturant. I shortly after left that job for a job as detailer at the BMW dealer in the next town over... two months later the manager quit and I was promoted due to my dedication. I then had medical problems and left the job about 6 months later and went back to cooking when I was released from the hospital. I then got a job driving a dump truck at the local landscaping outlet. I decided to go back to school and took production classes. Had a hard time getting my foot in the door so I worked for a construction company and a paving company. I finally got the job I wanted and moved a few hours away for a job running the control rooms for a new company where I currently reside and work. Thats my life story. Glad you were interested.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ImWhite
it will fit your 12 year old vegetarian body type better
hey easy on the vegetarian comments there buddy

MY MYSPACE IS PRIVATE AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD MAKE IT PRIVATE WAS TO PUT IM 16 !
oh cause your profile pic kinda looks like darius and his r1 you ****** punk.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are you black?
that's an insult to black people....take that back.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

heres mine:

**** i feel ya kane but these people tryin to compare u to me when ur completely on a different level and like u i worked my as off threw my shop to get my things ,and just like u i did it out of love not for SOME of these hatins *** GUYs lol i didn't N.MUCH PROPS.GLAD U GOT UR PIC UP PEOPLE WEERE TELLIN ME I WAS STUPID FOR SCRAPING TAIL WITH OUT 12 BAR.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:02 PM

A Kane I Sold Ur Old Bike That U Learned How To Stunt On With Paulie The Old F4 Eazy ,bought It Of Paulie 3yrs Ago When He Fucked Up That Sponsor Ship At CHICAGO Cycle Center. THE OLD BLUE AND SILVER BIKE
Old 02-04-2008, 07:06 PM

Joe Briggs is a decent person

+1 dame sounds like this guy is on crack ====
Old 02-04-2008, 07:08 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Name:  ssuperstreetbike002.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  280.1 KBThis thread is kinda gay. This isn't something new.Nice stunt bikes have been around for a couple years.Just geting more and more often now days. But heres mine.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Joe Briggs
+1 dame sounds like this guy is on crack ====

Please don't report posts because someone cursed. If they offend you, then this clearly isn't the site for you

Quick Reply: stunnin bling bikes