stunnin bling bikes

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 07:27 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunnin bling bikes

Originally Posted by got_ink123
dude boss hogg i can't stop lauging at ur ******* avatar every ******* time i see it lmao . where's this video!??! it doesn't take two days to edit a 30 second clip for cryin out loud wtf!? send me the footage i'll edit it in 30seconds **** post it up how it is we dont need a production to see a 30second clip of a bike with $3000 stock wheels.
he isnt going to put one up.. now that everyone pissed him off hes out.. making dollas like a hood scholla.. yall keep talkin im gettin famous. just wait til i get a clip up just wait.. what he meant to say is just wait til i get a bike just wait..
Old 02-07-2008, 07:30 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: stunnin bling bikes

dude boss hogg i can't stop lauging at ur ******* avatar every ******* time i see it lmao . where's this video!??! it doesn't take two days to edit a 30 second clip for cryin out loud wtf!? send me the footage i'll edit it in 30seconds **** post it up how it is we dont need a production to see a 30second clip of a bike with $3000 stock wheels.

i laugh harder at that poser tattoo you got in your avatar........
Old 02-07-2008, 07:34 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

This makes me laugh:

This message is hidden because on_thegas is on your ignore list.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by kj
This makes me laugh:

This message is hidden because on_thegas is on your ignore list.

dont be like this guy, have a life so stupid **** dont seem amusing......
Old 02-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
ur all wrong!!! he knows wat hes doing!!! anyone with a chromed blinged out bike doesnt even need a CAGE let alone taking off his plastics!!! watsa matta witchu guys!!! wasnt anyone paying attention to this thread and the wisdom of RICKY!?!?!?!

stupid me. I take that back do some circles with that minty bitch asap!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by on_thegas
i laugh harder at that poser tattoo you got in your avatar........
I laugh even harder at your wanna-be bike in ur avatar and ur pos vette. and i'm gonna laugh even harder when you break loose on a back road and go to hit the brakes and someone's cut your lines and u go face forward through the windshield when you collide with a tree and when you land all busted up and bleeding i'm going to laugh when someone pours gasoline on you and then burns you alive.

Last edited by got_ink123; 02-07-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:43 PM

I laugh even harder at your wanna-be bike in ur avatar and ur pos vette. and i'm gonna laugh even harder when you break loose on a back road can go to hit the brakes and someone's cut your lines and u go face forward through the windshield when you collide with a tree and when you land all busted up and bleeding i'm going to laugh when someone pours gasoline on you and then burns you alive.

yea that would suck but not as much as havin that poser tattoo
Old 02-07-2008, 08:59 PM

the tattoo doesn't suck as much as when u were molested by your father until u were 19 and that one time when u sucked that huge black dick and all u got was that multicolored hunk of ****. so to make up for your life sucking u bought a computer and some dial up internet for ur trailor in ur reck neck state and split the price with ur 4 toothed mullet haired mother who sucks off 80 men with 30yr old pickup trucks infront of the salvation army for $3.25 a pop to get on stuntlife an act like u were a rich e-gangsta with this sweet (in ur mind and ur mind only) vette.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 PM

the tattoo doesn't suck as much as when u were molested by your father until u were 19 and that one time when u sucked that huge black dick and all u got was that multicolored hunk of ****. so to make up for your life sucking u bought a computer and some dial up internet for ur trailor in ur reck neck state and split the price with ur 4 toothed mullet haired mother who sucks off 80 men with 30yr old pickup trucks infront of the salvation army for $3.25 a pop to get on stuntlife an act like u were a rich e-gangsta with this sweet (in ur mind and ur mind only) vette.

you a dumbass person huh. when did i say i was rich and a gangsta.....your tattoo sucks more than the poster it looks like......hahahahah
Old 02-07-2008, 09:07 PM

And by the way, I know ur hunk of **** vette ain't compare to a real vette like this... wanna run?

I'm sorry fellas I know this ain't no vette forum but someone needs to shut this ***** out with his bullshit and that bullshit he calls a bike.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:12 PM

And by the way, I know ur hunk of **** vette ain't compare to a real vette like this... wanna run?

I'm sorry fellas I know this ain't no vette forum but someone needs to shut this ***** out with his bullshit and that bullshit he calls a bike.

hahaha i know you just didnt put that **** up there with those big *** ugly pipes and baby big block with 2 750 carbs on it.....hahahahaha
Old 02-07-2008, 09:15 PM

hahaha i know you just didnt put that **** up there with those big *** ugly pipes and baby big block with 2 750 carbs on it.....hahahahaha
don't even front ***** that **** will eat u alive, **** my boy birds got a vega that will blow the hitch and plastic shutters off ur ******* trailor home
Old 02-07-2008, 09:17 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

I laugh even harder at your wanna-be bike in ur avatar and ur pos vette. and i'm gonna laugh even harder when you break loose on a back road and go to hit the brakes and someone's cut your lines and u go face forward through the windshield when you collide with a tree and when you land all busted up and bleeding i'm going to laugh when someone pours gasoline on you and then burns you alive.

:l olHOLY ****!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was just seriously falling out of my chair laughing my *** off! ******* hilarious! Oh man that was funny! hahaha!

Now check out this Banner I made, I had to make the "Days of our lives" Banner have more of A meaning to it.. lol.

(click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dramalife.com.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	205969
Old 02-07-2008, 09:22 PM

don't even front ***** that **** will eat u alive, **** my boy birds got a vega that will blow the hitch and plastic shutters off ur ******* trailor home

yea i bet that short wheel base vega would just launch and go really fast wouldnt it.....my boys got a vega too and i know they dont hook good when you trying to go 5.50 in the 8th and im pretty sure your boy aint got a 900-1000 hp under the hood to go that fast and thats if he's got a nice light vega....you dont know **** about drag cars dude
Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

yea i bet that short wheel base vega would just launch and go really fast wouldnt it.....my boys got a vega too and i know they dont hook good when you trying to go 5.50 in the 8th and im pretty sure your boy aint got a 900-1000 hp under the hood to go that fast and thats if he's got a nice light vega....you dont know **** about drag cars dude
You don't know **** about life.

******* poser bitch. Will you please get the **** off stuntlife?? PLEASE!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
HOLY ****!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was just seriously falling out of my chair laughing my *** off! ******* hilarious! Oh man that was funny! hahaha!

Now check out this Banner I made, I had to make the "Days of our lives" Banner have more of A meaning to it.. lol.

(click to enlarge)
Attachment 205969
OMG LMAO DUDE I WILL VOTE FOR THAT STRAIGHT UP DUDE HAHAHA LMAO PUT IT ON THE POLL DDUE HAHAHAHaha I ******* LOVE IT LMAO!!!! YO wait check this one it's sickmaybe u can add it in there somewhere haha
Old 02-07-2008, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
You don't know **** about life.

******* poser bitch. Will you please get the **** off stuntlife?? PLEASE!
dude get some heads to donate 25cents each to my paypal and when we reach 10 bucks i'll donate the other ten and i'll make "Stunt Life: Days of out Lives" located at stuntlifedaysofourlives.com

Last edited by got_ink123; 02-07-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:33 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

On_TheGas, You sound like you might be on your period, Here have some Tampons! Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpphpiSdCbp.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	205970
Old 02-07-2008, 09:34 PM

dude eat one u have no clue what ur talking about **** my little old hooptie honda that's been rotting in the driveway w/ the turbo h22a would eat ur ******* "vette" alive. I'd put shame to the name Chevy.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:34 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

dude get some heads to donate 25cents each to my paypal and when we reach 10 bucks i'll donate the other ten and i'll make "Stunt Life: Days of out Lives"
You'll make what?

Quick Reply: stunnin bling bikes