The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

well if dboy is a drunken mexican there shouldn't be a problem with the name lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i know lol
Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

d boy is often a drunk mexican...lol
Old 02-04-2008, 07:11 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

roger
Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
d boy is often a drunk mexican...lol
can you call me?
Old 02-04-2008, 07:14 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

10 4.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
can you call me?
What up Born So when you getting your bike running
Old 02-04-2008, 07:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo some help needed here. I put on my ESD rearsets a while ago. Once I did that my brake light stopped working. The tail light was working but not the brakes (front or rear). Then when Mike & I looked at it we thought we figured out that the brake light was always on because the spring on the brake light switch had to be adjusted. I tried adjusting it but then out of nowhere the tail light stopped working completely. I disconnected the brake light switch and tested the tail light where the switch plugs and the lights worked so I thought the brake light switch was busted. I ordered a new one and still nothing. The lights work before the switch but not once the switch is on. Anyone got any idea??? Sorry to ramble.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:15 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The only subcage endorsed by Bornreadybc
Old 02-04-2008, 07:16 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I cant drive for a few more hours....lol
Old 02-04-2008, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo some help needed here. I put on my ESD rearsets a while ago. Once I did that my brake light stopped working. The tail light was working but not the brakes (front or rear). Then when Mike & I looked at it we thought we figured out that the brake light was always on because the spring on the brake light switch had to be adjusted. I tried adjusting it but then out of nowhere the tail light stopped working completely. I disconnected the brake light switch and tested the tail light where the switch plugs and the lights worked so I thought the brake light switch was busted. I ordered a new one and still nothing. The lights work before the switch but not once the switch is on. Anyone got any idea??? Sorry to ramble.

fuse
Old 02-04-2008, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by DBoy
What up Born So when you getting your bike running
not sure
im still pulling apart...
Old 02-04-2008, 07:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

dboy just post up in that thread and tell them you're just having trouble getting started and youre not trying to **** around
Old 02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

fuse?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats a tuff one over the computer...
Old 02-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Do i gotta sign up on that forum
Old 02-04-2008, 07:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
fuse
All fuses are good but it shouldnt be the fuse anyway coz it lights up without the switch attached. Right?
Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Registered Spammer

i was a bit slow lol

Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
thats a tuff one over the computer...
I'm probably gonna just come back to it. I got a list of stuff building up I gotta do but I want brake lights. Havent had em for a few.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i was a bit slow lol
You're always a little slow

Quick Reply: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!