The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

bearings I like because there are bearing shops that are cheap. lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Registered Spammer

went downstairs to work on my bike and realised I can't do anything until I get more parts for it

Old 02-02-2008, 12:00 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

so before I got the front end I found the bearing part #'s real quick but now that I need them I cant re-find them for ****...
Old 02-02-2008, 12:04 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
went downstairs to work on my bike and realised I can't do anything until I get more parts for it

me to

I got the tail----no sub frame to mount it on
I got the front end-----no neck bearings or front wheel
I got the new side fairings---no cage yet so I dont know where to cut the wholes for it

but I can do the 2nd idel cable mod and put the new tank on...And I guess I could cut down the pipe
Old 02-02-2008, 12:07 AM

well back to looking for the part #'s....
Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
me to

I got the tail----no sub frame to mount it on
I got the front end-----no neck bearings or front wheel
I got the new side fairings---no cage yet so I dont know where to cut the wholes for it

but I can do the 2nd idel cable mod and put the new tank on...And I guess I could cut down the pipe
brake lines----no left rearset or front resevoir to bleed them
tank and pump----waiting on tip sensor and battery
airbox and injectors----no throttle cables
clipons----need fork seals

pretty much everything I put on would have to come straight off again

Old 02-02-2008, 12:54 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

yea......
Old 02-02-2008, 01:00 AM

and I found what I need and a local place that has them in stock...
Old 02-02-2008, 01:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
any pics of one for a F poor I ???
pm sent
Old 02-02-2008, 01:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey nice place you got here hooligan...lol

and i have to make a **** load of subcages in the next few weeks so i won't be in the lead ever in this thread......lol
Old 02-02-2008, 01:53 AM

I will be needing another one in a few weeks after I get the new **** box back togather and running
Old 02-02-2008, 01:55 AM

and I wont be staying in the lead in this thread for long....I got better things to do with my time than win this thread...
Old 02-02-2008, 01:56 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

whats up *****
Old 02-02-2008, 01:57 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Duffer you trade stocks online? What website?
Old 02-02-2008, 01:58 AM
also known as OMR

I will be needing another one in a few weeks after I get the new **** box back togather and running
sweet ,i have had a run on f4i subcages for the last few weeks:YEAH but i gotta build my stock back up already ,i got home and there were 3 more f41 orders in my pay pal account:YEAH

i got to meet mike m and becky tonight they were at the spot....

mike m is just like i expected him and becky was all quiet and lady like ,not at all what i expected of her great peeps ,i hope they hang out some more while they are here but they are leaving sunday so i doubt i will get to see them before they leave
Old 02-02-2008, 02:00 AM

Did you finally teach mike how to ride?
Old 02-02-2008, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

and I wont be staying in the lead in this thread for long....I got better things to do with my time than win this thread...
i know i wont be in the lead at all because i gots lotta work to do ,i hope it doesn't just turn into a post count battle ..

it's more fun when people are actually posting back and forth and talking not just banging out posts...
Old 02-02-2008, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by letsride
Did you finally teach mike how to ride?
mike has a broken wrist and i have a broken thumb so we were spectators tonight
Old 02-02-2008, 02:03 AM

So Im looking for something like the make a wish foundation to see if my mom can meet Tom Brady, Anyone think theirs any chance of that?

Quick Reply: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!