Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:22 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Mexico is weird how diff states they got diff looking people like some some they got short dark people that look asian, and some other they got like really light skin mexicans with green or blue eyes that almost look white
Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

thats where my family is from
Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DBoy
this guy is puerto rican

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MopM9gKwfcU

they have some fine woman also
is that a song about myspace? lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:25 AM

I only been there once
Old 01-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
is that a song about myspace? lol
i heard something about myspace not sure lol
Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Registered Spammer

Mexico is weird how diff states they got diff looking people like some some they got short dark people that look asian, and some other they got like really light skin mexicans with green or blue eyes that almost look white
which are you?

thats where my family is from
is it desert like texas in that part?
I only been there once
Did you go where your family is from?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered Spammer

i heard something about myspace not sure lol
I didn't understand any of it until he said myspace and there were chicks dancing lol

Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 AM

yeah i went to that part where my fam is from is not like a desert though
Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 AM

http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/photos.../durango.shtml
Old 01-14-2008, 05:34 AM

they got caves and stuff , theres some towns that look nice with big houses i'll prob check it out again now that im older
Old 01-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Registered Spammer

you going to move there?

I thought it'd be like arizona but there's rivers and grass.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered Spammer

is this snow?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:39 AM

theres some roads that if you fall asleep on and go off them you go down like so many hundreds of feet lol its crazy
Old 01-14-2008, 05:41 AM

that one prob not even mexico or i dont know i remember it only snowed once in mexico but not sure
Old 01-14-2008, 05:44 AM
Registered Spammer

theres some roads that if you fall asleep on and go off them you go down like so many hundreds of feet lol its crazy
lol they don't have fences on them?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:45 AM

brb....
Old 01-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Registered Spammer

that one prob not even mexico or i dont know i remember it only snowed once in mexico but not sure
didn't think it would. I'd want an air conditioned car there I think lol

Old 01-14-2008, 05:46 AM
Registered Spammer

brb....
aight

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages