Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 01:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
no i did see the video
What video? I was on the local news but I couldnt find that link. You got it?

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
jesus christ dre whats the ******* sticker question....lol
every1 in here last night wanted OMR stickers.... and some wanted to order a special order subcage with your logo
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

jesus christ dre whats the ******* sticker question....lol
You really should be putting OMR stickers on your cages. Free advertising homie.

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Oh i had this dream that i got a my ex girl pregnant then i woke up and im like oh my god that was just a dream sweet lol
Old 01-16-2008, 01:15 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i told roger if he makes me a cage i'll buy it
Old 01-16-2008, 01:16 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What video? I was on the local news but I couldnt find that link. You got it?
if i didnt see it then how could i have it
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

NealFoReal

every1 in here last night wanted OMR stickers.... and some wanted to order a special order subcage with your logo
Oh yeah. Righteous wanted you to do something like the sick cage and put OMR welded into the center of the cage. That would look hot. Read your thread OMR How do you know if you missed business or not if you dont read your threads?
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Afternoon Peoplzz
Old 01-16-2008, 01:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

who wanted to buy a subcage ?
NealFoReal

if i didnt see it then how could i have it
You said no but I did see the video so I thought you saw me on the news?
NealFoReal

Oh yeah. Righteous wanted you to do something like the sick cage and put OMR welded into the center of the cage. That would look hot. Read your thread OMR How do you know if you missed business or not if you dont read your threads?
who wanted to buy a subcage ?
Read
Old 01-16-2008, 01:18 PM

mybad i meant didnt
Old 01-16-2008, 01:19 PM

i coulda been on the fox news rocking a wheelie if i wanted one day they were live in front of this building where they do abortions and they had the cameras live and everything and i wanted to go home and get the bike right away but when i got home i saw the news and they were already done

You said no but I did see the video so I thought you saw me on the news?
why were you in the news??
also known as OMR

dude you guys post like 50 pages the two days i was at stunt wars......lol

any one that wants a subcage usually pm's me..
Old 01-16-2008, 01:20 PM

me and duffer did the first ones lol
Old 01-16-2008, 01:21 PM

im getting married
Old 01-16-2008, 01:21 PM

ya dboy.. wit you and duffer i cant keep up to read whats been posted in less than a day
Old 01-16-2008, 01:22 PM
NealFoReal

Well get busy reading coz there might have been other people looking for cages. If you want, I'll stay on this page and point people in your direction for a piece of the profits. He needs a cage for an 02 F4i he just picked up. 5% please.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages