Omr Subcage

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:30 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr Subcage

OMR SUBCAGE(S)
subframe cages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 12-04-2007, 03:31 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
she is a member here that loves d boy and she works at a naked hotel

I know who she is...
Old 12-04-2007, 03:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

then why did you post the question smileys
Old 12-04-2007, 03:34 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

in the pm when i said gixxie i didnt mean gixxer chick just so u know lol
Old 12-04-2007, 03:35 AM

then why did you post the question smileys

because I could
Old 12-04-2007, 03:36 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

she is a member here that loves d boy and she works at a naked hotel
Does she really i always had a fantasy being with an alien
Old 12-04-2007, 03:37 AM

she hot lol
Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 AM

time to take a nap..
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
in the pm when i said gixxie i didnt mean gixxer chick just so u know lol
i know who you meant

I just found out this mexican lead singer that try to sue me 5 years ago was kidnapped and burned like couple days ago ouch in mexico. he was from my old town
Old 12-04-2007, 03:42 AM
also known as OMR

why was he suing you
Old 12-04-2007, 03:45 AM

Stupid stuff
Old 12-04-2007, 03:53 AM
also known as OMR

i got arrested for beating up gary sharone when i was 18 he was the lead singer for extreme and then years later he was the lead singer for van halen
Old 12-04-2007, 03:58 AM

Thats pretty coo did you get an autograph 2 lol
Old 12-04-2007, 04:00 AM
also known as OMR

no but i spent the night in jail.......lol
Old 12-04-2007, 04:01 AM

i almost got my *** kicked by this singer guy that found out i was hanging out with his wife that weird thing about it, is that her husband use to be in the band from that guy that got killed like last week
Old 12-04-2007, 04:04 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DBoy
i almost got my *** kicked by this singer guy that found out i was hanging out with his wife that weird thing about it, is that her husband use to be in the band from that guy that got killed like last week
******* another mans wife is never a good idea..lol
Old 12-04-2007, 04:08 AM

******* another mans wife is never a good idea..lol
i never fcked her lol and he was 36 years old and she was 19 so i pretty much knew she was a gold digger

i said i was just hanging out with her man lol she had alota hot friends
Old 12-04-2007, 04:10 AM
also known as OMR

Old 12-04-2007, 04:11 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE(S)
subframe cages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage