Rocsteady Attacks Ryan S Again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Rocsteady Attacks Ryan S Again!!!!

Originally Posted by RocSteady
You guys are waaaayyyy too sensitive and take **** waaaayyy too personal holy ****.

I love how one completely random guy ( me ) can join a random site and make one pointless joke and get a bunch of people HEATED.

This site is a JOKE
And yet you still come in here and Post..
Old 11-17-2007, 04:32 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

You guys are waaaayyyy too sensitive and take **** waaaayyy too personal holy ****.

I love how one completely random guy ( me ) can join a random site and make one pointless joke and get a bunch of people HEATED.

This site is a JOKE

dude!! do you even realize that the guy you're talkin **** to now is the dude that got hurt that you insulted in the first place?!?!?! what a fukin tool!!!! you coulda just made things a little easier on yourself by apologizing directly to him!! that probably woulda took too much class, huh, you piece a fukin trash!! i gotta teenage kid and he's always shootin off at the ****** mouth so i kinda get it that you didn't think about the consequenses, but you deserve whatever the **** you get now!! and i am not an easy guy to get pissed......WTF????
Old 11-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Alright ill bounce, i wont be able to stunt for at least a month anyways so ill sign up on the site sometime down the road. Later

Originally Posted by old man roger
i wish it was that easy but i suspect you will still be a dick when you come back

OMR was right...
Old 11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by steelhead1
dude!! do you even realize that the guy you're talkin **** to now is the dude that got hurt that you insulted in the first place?!?!?! what a fukin tool!!!! you coulda just made things a little easier on yourself by apologizing directly to him!! that probably woulda took too much class, huh, you piece a fukin trash!! i gotta teenage kid and he's always shootin off at the ****** mouth so i kinda get it that you didn't think about the consequenses, but you deserve whatever the **** you get now!! and i am not an easy guy to get pissed......WTF????
How did i talk more **** to ryan? I said people are being pussies and this sites a joke. LOL wheres the **** talking to ryan? Right...
Old 11-17-2007, 04:47 PM

richfunk is an unknown quantity at this point

How did i talk more **** to ryan? I said people are being pussies and this sites a joke. LOL wheres the **** talking to ryan? Right...
dude.. really you just need to get off the site.. cause your gonna just end up getting fucked up.. lol.. its already going to suck to ride.. not knowing who knows you.. just ******* get off the site already.. stop pushing and pushing it.. cause you gonna get fucked up..
Old 11-17-2007, 04:56 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

right! but when u said people are pussies and take **** too personally, Ryan's the ****** guy you quoted!!!! what the **** is wrong with you???? the guy SHOULD take it personally!!! you fukin ripped on him b4 he even got out of the ****** hospital!!!! i'm tryin to be civil but WTF???? you should at least try to act like someone who knows their ****** place!!!! i look around this site and i gotta tell ya.... with the broken bones and road rash and loss of life and fuking limb that goes along with this ****, the LAST ****** thing i see is a bunch of pussies!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:02 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

That's it!!! I'm calling in a favor from one of the NY families!!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:16 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This site is a JOKE
that wasn't a random comment. You were looking for this. Now it's looking for you.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

R0cSteady is a decent person

i am a total piece of ****. I try and hate to make up for my total lack of talent, and lack of bike for that matter. i talked **** about ryan S because i am an emo bitch that will never be half the guy ryan S is, or anyone else on this forum for that matter.... i am going to go listen to some My Chemical Romance and cut my wrists now. Maybe suck my boyfriends dick while im at it....