HOW OLD IS "OLD" MAN ROGER??? (2 young 2 old)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: HOW OLD IS "OLD" MAN ROGER??? (2 young 2 old)

VVVVVVV OMR

Old 11-05-2007, 07:49 PM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

And here you can see OMR rocking a zimmer frame (notice its full fairing it has stock mirrors and stock rubber plugs on the legs)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	oldmanrogerfullfairing.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	202046  
Old 11-05-2007, 07:53 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

holy ****, the eyebrow talk had me laughing hard
Old 11-05-2007, 08:36 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

lol.....
Old 11-05-2007, 11:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

only because you know what i mean....lol

i got another one but it's a little gross , ever blow a snot rocket when your in the shower and be able to actually see your own nose hairs without using a mirror .......lol

it reminds me when it's time to trim them......lol
Old 11-06-2007, 03:20 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

work just got better ....
Old 11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
we should start an over 40 stuntin club.... we could share info. on medic alert bracelets... and what kind of orthapedic shoes we're wearing... and whats the best Sunglasses for cataracts (the kind with the side protecters... I know you see alot of them in fla OMR)

we could also compare whats better metamucil ...or Ensure... or just prune juice and fiber

we could also brainstorm on what's the best wrinkle creams and hair Dyes (to cover up the "silver")

and what's the best way to keep your ear hair and nose hairs and eyebrows from growing into an Uncontrollable Bush ! (I'm cereal about that one )

you can be president of the club it sounds like you have looked into all these things already
Old 11-06-2007, 09:22 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
only because you know what i mean....lol

i got another one but it's a little gross , ever blow a snot rocket when your in the shower and be able to actually see your own nose hairs without using a mirror .......lol

it reminds me when it's time to trim them......lol
i hate it when they tickle the outside of ur nose.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate when your talking to some one and you don't know one is sticking out.......lol

and no one is gonna say hay man you got a nose hair sticking out.....lol
Old 11-06-2007, 01:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i hate when your talking to some one and you don't know one is sticking out.......lol

and no one is gonna say hay man you got a nose hair sticking out.....lol
it looks bad when the hairs are coming out of a pretty girl's nose. kinda makes u lose some attraction to her

worst part though, is when ur nose slightly itches when ur talking to someone and u suspect a hair is sticking out, ticklin ya, but ur not really sure, and u wanna at least feel for it but then it'll look like ur pickin ur nose so u just listen to them go "blah blah blah" while u stand there waiting for the second where u can take off and go to the bathroom and see if one really is stickin out.

Last edited by Trachito; 11-06-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
also known as OMR

oh man i seen one of the worlds hottest bitches and when she got close and started talking to me i noticed a bright green booger in her nose.....hahahahahhaha

she is not as hot now when i see her....lol
Old 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM

all u can think about is that booger now when u see her, ha?
Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
also known as OMR

yep.....lol

if it wasn't so damn big and green i could get over it.......lol
Old 11-06-2007, 03:29 PM

yep.....lol

if it wasn't so damn big and green i could get over it.......lol
LMAO!!!! oh man, i have another crazy story. i remember when my exwife was attending some community college. i went to go pick her up and i was walking to her class. i spoke to several women along the way, just chattin it up. when i got to her in the hall way, she walked up and picked a booger that was hangin right outta my nose, lol. she must have seen it a mile away!!! i bet thats all those women think of when they think of me.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!! oh man, i have another crazy story. i remember when my exwife was attending some community college. i went to go pick her up and i was walking to her class. i spoke to several women along the way, just chattin it up. when i got to her in the hall way, she walked up and picked a booger that was hangin right outta my nose, lol. she must have seen it a mile away!!! i bet thats all those women think of when they think of me.
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaa h

i picture you being all cool talking to all the bitches and how you must have felt after
Old 11-06-2007, 03:38 PM

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaa h

i picture you being all cool talking to all the bitches and how you must have felt after
LMAO!!! thats exactly what it was like. i bet they didnt even hear a word i was saying, thinking, "Damn, that's a big *** booger." MAN that **** was embarrassing every time i thought about it afterwards. my good looks went right out the window, lol.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:40 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Omg.....you Guys Are Soooooooo Wrong!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM
also known as OMR

thats the kind of thought that sneeks into your mind when your sitting on the coach watching tv and it makes you shutter....lol

like when you get a chill...
Old 11-06-2007, 03:44 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 PM

thats the kind of thought that sneeks into your mind when your sitting on the coach watching tv and it makes you shutter....lol

like when you get a chill...
it always comes back to me when i'm brushing my teeth, looking in the mirror.

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
****, i hope i can be like that old guy in that pic when i'm old and gray.

Quick Reply: HOW OLD IS "OLD" MAN ROGER??? (2 young 2 old)