anal

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 11:13 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ****

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
LMFO!!!!! my girl jess next to me was like haha sounds like me and my other chick sara hit her and was like *****! haha... im juss laughin at all yall.. first of all u cant tell a chick to relax because then she thinks its gunna hurt and by then u already freaked the **** outta her and sorry boys u aint gettin it in... if i was a dude i would grab the bitches hair and yell "watch this" and juss put it in! lol... if she dont like it..well hey atleast u tried right!
why cant more girls be like her????
Old 10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFO!!!!! my girl jess next to me was like haha sounds like me and my other chick sara hit her and was like *****! haha... im juss laughin at all yall.. first of all u cant tell a chick to relax because then she thinks its gunna hurt and by then u already freaked the **** outta her and sorry boys u aint gettin it in... if i was a dude i would grab the bitches hair and yell "watch this" and juss put it in! lol... if she dont like it..well hey atleast u tried right!
oh i got it. then got kicked out..

I just talked to her on the phone. she wants to try again tomarrow lol

:YEAH
Rookie wants more!
Old 10-29-2007, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
thats it, im on my way to flordia right now... see ya in a few!
why cant more girls be like her????
fifty ,i think you missunderstood her she is saying she will whatch while one of her girls sticks it to you....do you really want her sticking it to you ?

i mean given the name of the tread i don't think you do or maybe im wrong and thats how you roll
Old 10-29-2007, 11:35 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
fifty ,i think you missunderstood her she is saying she will whatch while one of her girls sticks it to you....do you really want her sticking it to you ?

i mean given the name of the tread i don't think you do or maybe im wrong and thats how you roll

i blame it on lack of beer......

or maybe its just that we operate different out here in texas... i didnt know you flordia ******* were like that! i knew there was a reason id never been there
Old 10-29-2007, 11:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i blame it on lack of beer......

or maybe its just that we operate different out here in texas... i didnt know you flordia ******* were like that! i knew there was a reason id never been there
Old 10-29-2007, 11:40 PM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person

hahaha... CORRECTION !!! i will watch while u stick it to one of my girls!! there better!
Old 10-29-2007, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

hahaha... CORRECTION !!! i will watch while u stick it to one of my girls!! there better!
ooohhh ok then im down for that:YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-29-2007, 11:55 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ooohhh ok then im down for that:YEAH :YEAH
go get it roger, then tell me if its worth an 18hr drive
Old 10-29-2007, 11:59 PM

soo i just realized im sittin here drinkin pink lemonade eatin grape nerdz watchin TV with my girls and talkin about girls gettin fucked in the *** with a bunch of stunt riders online! yep i think i might have to throw this down in the book of "wierdest monday nights ever"
Old 10-30-2007, 12:02 AM
also known as OMR

soo i just realized im sittin here drinkin pink lemonade eatin grape nerdz watchin TV with my girls and talkin about girls gettin fucked in the *** with a bunch of stunt riders online! yep i think i might have to throw this down in the book of "wierdest monday nights ever"
you think this is weird you should be in at the spot at three in the morning when every one is done riding and just shooting the **** ,you wouldn't beleive the **** we talk about..

im 39 years old and it makes me blush some times
Old 10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
also known as OMR

and some times the girls are worse then the guys...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 AM

you think this is weird you should be in at the spot at three in the morning when every one is done riding and just shooting the **** ,you wouldn't beleive the **** we talk about..

im 39 years old and it makes me blush some times
i can imagine... considerin u guys should hear the **** me and chicks talk about while we r at the spot watchin the guys stunt! lol...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 AM

TiTcHgsxr600 is a decent person

ooo **** this is a great conversation
Old 10-30-2007, 12:39 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

and then there was 2...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:41 AM

and then there was 2...
haha yeah theres more of us but i dont think people can compare to what us girls talk about at the spots
Old 10-30-2007, 12:41 AM
also known as OMR

i suspect they may know one another
Old 10-30-2007, 12:43 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

is it one of your itchy feelings roger????
Old 10-30-2007, 12:44 AM
also known as OMR

no i got a cream that takes care of that ......lol

i kid i kid
Old 10-30-2007, 12:45 AM

i suspect they may know one another

i think your right!
Old 10-30-2007, 12:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no i got a cream that takes care of that ......lol

i kid i kid

i was tryin to set you up for the burn but you took it yourself

Quick Reply: anal