anal

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 AM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person
Re: ****

ewww can u imagine what it must be like for ur just take a pooo.... it prolly just falls outta there!!! hahaha...
Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
ewww can u imagine what it must be like for ur just take a pooo.... it prolly just falls outta there!!! hahaha...
oops that was supposed to say "for her to..." my bad juss woke up not all there yet!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:11 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw a vid once where the 2 chickies were fistin each other in the *** then one started shovin strawberries and some other types of fruit up the other girls ***. then the girl wit the fruit in her *** started poppin it outa her *** and into the other chickies mouth...n she ate it. def wierd ***** to see after u just got done eatin
Old 10-31-2007, 11:11 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i've done a few girls up the anus. used a condom each time. one chick screamed telling me not to stop. that was awesome. the others... well, they tried.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:12 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

facialabuse dot com
Old 10-31-2007, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
i've done a few girls up the anus. used a condom each time. one chick screamed telling me not to stop. that was awesome. the others... well, they tried.
why would u use a rubber when ur banbin her up the ***? did the first experience mess u up wit the chick paintin a picasso on ur pubes wit her ****?

Old 10-31-2007, 11:15 AM

what about face ****** a chickie...anybody else do that?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
why would u use a rubber when ur banbin her up the ***? did the first experience mess u up wit the chick paintin a picasso on ur pubes wit her ****?

hahaha grea stuff!!! im guessin bcuz it went in easy right???
Old 10-31-2007, 11:19 AM

hahaha grea stuff!!! im guessin bcuz it went in easy right???
no, this was years before the pubic **** incident. it was so i could go in her front raw afterwards. gotta keep it healthy when it comes to ****
Old 10-31-2007, 11:21 AM

what about face ****** a chickie...anybody else do that?
i had a chick facefuck herself before. sounds cool when that she's taking it to the back of her neck: gggguuuh, guh guh guuuuuuh
Old 10-31-2007, 11:23 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i saw a vid once where the 2 chickies were fistin each other in the *** then one started shovin strawberries and some other types of fruit up the other girls ***. then the girl wit the fruit in her *** started poppin it outa her *** and into the other chickies mouth...n she ate it. def wierd ***** to see after u just got done eatin
Fisting lessons.com

Funniest is where they put a banana in one chicks but, had her shoot it out and the other girl tried to catch it in her mouth. Even better was when they made a clip and put that annoying gwen stefani song about shitting bannana's.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Fisting lessons.com

Funniest is where they put a banana in one chicks but, had her shoot it out and the other girl tried to catch it in her mouth. Even better was when they made a clip and put that annoying gwen stefani song about shitting bannana's.
nothing like some perverted creativity
Old 10-31-2007, 11:27 AM

TiTcHgsxr600 is a decent person

theres no way i would eat fruit if it came out of an ******* maybe the ****
Old 10-31-2007, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by TiTcHgsxr600
theres no way i would eat fruit if it came out of an ******* maybe the ****
same here... well, definitely would the ****, if i like the chick and she's hot.

it's a banana anyway, so u'd be able to peel it.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
same here... well, definitely would the ****, if i like the chick and she's hot.

it's a banana anyway, so u'd be able to peel it.
me personally i love strawberries n bananas with chocalate
Old 10-31-2007, 11:47 AM

me personally i love strawberries n bananas with chocalate
whip cream is good too. i've used a few foods during sex also, long time ago. got really nasty. had to put a **** load of towels on the bed before getting started cuz we knew it would get hellafied messy.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:51 AM

OMG i love whip cream! yeah but i like messy
Old 10-31-2007, 11:57 AM

OMG i love whip cream! yeah but i like messy
GaToR NOTE TO SELF : 1) bring whipped cream to BAMA ride!

(yep check that off )
Old 10-31-2007, 11:59 AM

oooo ooo ooo question!!!!! has anyone ever had sex on there bike??? i was talkin to TiTcH about this... bcuz im alway ****** my bike at stop lights and after i do a trick or someshit... and that made me think about that!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

oooo ooo ooo question!!!!! has anyone ever had sex on there bike??? i was talkin to TiTcH about this... bcuz im alway ****** my bike at stop lights and after i do a trick or someshit... and that made me think about that!!!
yes ma'm

Quick Reply: anal