I got a prostitute solicitation citation!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 06:52 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a prostitute solicitation citation!!!!!

I had "Will wheelie for *****" on the back of my helmet, cop is behind me, lights go off, stop me. I have no mirrors turn signals gauge cluster etc etc etc but he only cites me for the helmet saying, I was soliciting a form of prostitution. Nice. Thanks 150 bucks
Old 07-26-2007, 06:54 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I got a prostitute solicitation citation!!!!!

damn...I have the apex shirt....glad our cops are stupid and don't know english
Old 07-26-2007, 06:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

that cop was a ****......

around here if you get that charge they put your pic in the paper saying you were charged with it....

actually happened to some one on this site...lol
Old 07-26-2007, 07:00 AM

I kid I kid..... but is that possible?
Old 07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dick....lol
Old 07-26-2007, 07:48 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

if they can give you a ticket for having a air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror as obstruction of view I wouldn't put it past it but the cop would have to be a real ***** to do it
Old 07-26-2007, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
dick....lol
Sorry Rog, lol Good Morning
Old 07-26-2007, 08:02 AM
also known as OMR

a person from tis site who will remaine nameless got his pic in the paper for soliciting and he said some **** like no no what had happened was i knew her in high school and i was looking at her from my car and she waived me over and i though oh she remembers me from high school so i went over to talk to her......lol i called bullshit on his *** and told him he was trolling for crack ******...lol
Old 07-26-2007, 08:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

lol i called bullshit on his *** and told him he was trolling for crack ******...lol
LMAO
Old 07-26-2007, 08:16 AM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

hahahaha roger your funny
Old 07-26-2007, 08:17 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

a person from tis site who will remaine nameless got his pic in the paper for soliciting and he said some **** like no no what had happened was i knew her in high school and i was looking at her from my car and she waived me over and i though oh she remembers me from high school so i went over to talk to her......lol i called bullshit on his *** and told him he was trolling for crack ******...lol
HAHA if thats true, that would be some funny ****, but it sounds like someone trying to cover their tracks
Old 07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

lol i called bullshit on his *** and told him he was trolling for crack ******...lol

lmfao
Old 07-26-2007, 08:54 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

..lol i called bullshit on his *** and told him he was trolling for crack ******...lol
whats wrong with trollin for crack ******
Old 07-26-2007, 09:15 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i live in new orleans. stickers like that are encouraged around here.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:19 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by samurai87
whats wrong with trollin for crack ******
because picking up a drunk chick at a club is just as easy and slightly safer......slightly
Old 07-26-2007, 09:28 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

because picking up a drunk chick at a club is just as easy and slightly safer......slightly
and most important of all... CHEAPER!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:37 AM
also known as OMR

lol....

unless you gotta buy the bitch a bunch of drinks at an expensive club but still if you get caught picking up some drunk chick your boys will be like "go for it man" but if you get caught picking up a crack ***** your boys will be like hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaha
Old 07-26-2007, 09:42 AM

kngrob5oh is a decent person

My boyz support me throught thick and thin. Even with the crackwhore they would be like "go for it man"....
Old 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

wow i realize we all "pay" for it in one way or anouther but im not about to just go actually pay for it
Old 07-26-2007, 10:17 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
wow i realize we all "pay" for it in one way or anouther but im not about to just go actually pay for it

no doubt

Quick Reply: I got a prostitute solicitation citation!!!!!