Vetter Scam Artist!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:38 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough
Re: Vetter Scam Artist!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
i don't know weather or not you thought leather was a better rhyme then letter for the name vetter....ill ask my girl wait while i getter
bahahaha!!
MAYBE ill go get on my bike and do a SPREADER!
Old 06-07-2007, 12:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
bahahaha!!
MAYBE ill go get on my bike and do a SPREADER!
dont slam the down a spreader or you may do a header
Old 06-07-2007, 12:40 AM

Kev-Of4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
adobe photoshop & adobe imageready...

i have 5+ years of nerdy webdesign/animation/automation/3d etc under my belt.
My minor is in graphics design so we use photoshop a lot. I have the full CS2 bundle on my comp. I also have AutoCAD 07 and Macromedia Studio 8 full edition.

I have imageready but I've never used it. It looks a lot like illistrator. What does that program specialize in wheeliest?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:44 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Bahahahaha!!
Old 06-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

mainly use it for gif animation and animation optimization, adobe is far superior when it comes to opting.

and yeah im running CS2 on my mac.

imageready has a nice timeline for animation creation and u can creat layer based slices and edit those for graphical changes insted of creating a new layer..

Last edited by Wheeliest; 06-07-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

this thread is becoming gayer by the dayer.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i need a smoke and that aint no joke so ill be back to rhyme in no time....
Old 06-07-2007, 01:03 AM

Kev-Of4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
mainly use it for gif animation and animation optimization, adobe is far superior when it comes to opting.

and yeah im running CS2 on my mac.

imageready has a nice timeline for animation creation and u can creat layer based slices and edit those for graphical changes insted of creating a new layer..
I wish I had a mac. Is there even any real difference between mac and pc. I've always heard that they are way better for graphics.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Scrapes Elbow

its completly opisite of windows. and yeah its great for everything now since they teamed with intel.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:24 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

even the fact that you guys wheelie...doesn't make you cool after hearing this convo
Old 06-07-2007, 10:50 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

one night while smoking ENDO me and Vetter were playing NINTENDO... Vetter grabbed my $200 and wumped out the WINDOW! i seen him the next DAY, and found out he was GAY... i didnt know what to SAY, so i just went the other WAY, so for now on........... with him we will not PLAY!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:00 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
one night while smoking ENDO me and Vetter were playing NINTENDO... Vetter grabbed my $200 and wumped out the WINDOW! i seen him the next DAY, and found out he was GAY... i didnt know what to SAY, so i just went the other WAY, so for now on........... with him we will not PLAY!
vetter is gay ? no ******* way! thats the third time ive heard this today..you got nintendo?i'll play
Old 06-07-2007, 01:51 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kev-Of4i
I wish I had a mac. Is there even any real difference between mac and pc. I've always heard that they are way better for graphics.
i have a mac, theyr really good for graphics etc. alot faster too
Old 06-07-2007, 03:52 PM

OMR is eminem in ten years haha. you should go put on a show at the shelter.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Scrapes Elbow

you mean at the mortuary or old folk home haha
Old 06-07-2007, 05:31 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by numberTWO
you should go put on a show at the shelter.
hahahha
Old 06-07-2007, 06:00 PM
also known as OMR

i said an "o" "l" "d" and an "m" "a" "n" and a "g" with a double "e" i would go by the unforgettable name of the dude they call old man gee i said a hip hop hippity hip hip hop and you don't stop rocking till the bang bang boogity up jump the boogy to the bang bang booggity beat..........lol
Old 06-07-2007, 06:45 PM

hahaha you are out of control.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:18 PM

rastaman14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks alot Vetter...!!

Sup everyone i just want everyone to know that Vetter is a honest guy an true to his word, he called me up today after not speaking since last year and comprimized for what happened lastyear with are part exchange.. i just wanna say sorry for getting hostile vett, an i appreciate everything man.... you take it easy man an stay in touch wit me homie....
Old 12-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thanks alot Vetter...!!

Originally Posted by rastaman14
Sup everyone i just want everyone to know that Vetter is a honest guy an true to his word, he called me up today after not speaking since last year and comprimized for what happened lastyear with are part exchange.. i just wanna say sorry for getting hostile vett, an i appreciate everything man.... you take it easy man an stay in touch wit me homie....

Im still sorry about everything though man and im glad you could understand. Things just got outta hand for me this summer...im glad i got my **** back in check and am on the right track now. You were the last one for me to make everything amends with tyler but unfortunately you were the only one who it involved money with.

Like i said...glad you could be cool about all of it even though it was on me 100%.

Quick Reply: Vetter Scam Artist!!!!