Vetter Scam Artist!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vetter Scam Artist!!!!

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i called him as soon as the thread got put up

im sure he will chime in soon

btw vetter is good people
i know he stole my couch spot at chrises in Atlanta and i did not even **** with him for it
Old 06-06-2007, 01:26 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suicidl
i know he stole my couch spot at chrises in Atlanta and i did not even **** with him for it
only reason u didnt **** wiht him about it is cuz he called big spoon and u where cool wiht that
Old 06-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Vetters cool. I'm Supirsed to hear this but I'd rather hear this **** then be the next one to get rippid off.
+1
Old 06-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

still shoulda used paypal
Old 06-06-2007, 01:37 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
still shoulda used paypal

just curious, anyone on here that mentioned paypal, have you ever actually tried resolving an issue through paypal?

I did, paypal just said the guy already withdrew his funds from the account and I couldn't recover them... case closed
Old 06-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Towlieee
just curious, anyone on here that mentioned paypal, have you ever actually tried resolving an issue through paypal?

I did, paypal just said the guy already withdrew his funds from the account and I couldn't recover them... case closed

i've only had to recover fund's once through paypal and i got it all back cept for like $1.84. It's better then not being able to get ANYTHING back at all.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:15 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i had a bad transaction once on paypal. i called them up and they went and raped the guys family. i mean grandma, family pets, grandpa etc.. paypal really fucked them
Old 06-06-2007, 02:54 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Oh nooooo you didn't!!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

where has vetter been..........
Old 06-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yeah Vetter is a solid guy IMO so far.. I'm hoping/sure there is a valid explanation for the issue at hand...
Old 06-06-2007, 06:55 AM

smak_blaze is a decent person

Paypal says they wont cover a claim with buyer insurance unless its an e-bay sale. On the other hand if its not an e-bay sale they will put a red flag on the account and wait til they have money in their account, take it and give it to you for reimbursement, if its a valid claim.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:21 AM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure Vetter will take care of it...He is a good dude....He has been MIA for awhile though.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:24 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I havent seen Vetter around here much lately. He was cool as hell when I met him in ATL. Hopefully he comes on here and straightens this out.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:46 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I don't know about this vetter dude....I think he stole Scott's circles.

Not sure whats up with this story, could be some BS, but who knows. All I know is Vetter is a hell of a guy and I'm sure he'll take care of any issues that arise.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:18 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Vetter is a good guy, I'd like to hear his side of what happened.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:30 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Borne
I don't know about this vetter dude....I think he stole Scott's circles.

Old 06-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Vetter is a homosexual. I caught him fondling Borne's ***** (#2 was watching).
Old 06-06-2007, 10:08 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott3824
This is a total misrepresentation, it was a business transaction, not some gay thing, and it should read "fondling Bornes nutless taint".

Scott is clearly trying to make things seem worse than they are. What a **** stirrer.

I will be hiding for the remainder of today.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:20 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
haha damn you.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:21 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by numberTWO
haha damn you.

Quick Reply: Vetter Scam Artist!!!!